main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Burger King toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ravenjack, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    good news to all vader fans. today in tampa, i picked up 5 vaders, which is all they carry in a case. i also have an extra boba fett if anybody needs one of those

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I just need a Jabba and a x-wing and I'm complete. Well, plus week 6's toys :)

3. Lord_Cynical

Lord_Cynical Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2005
    Current count on the bk darth vader toys is up to 33, I have good people skills lol. :p Ravenjack, that offer for the rebuild does not stand anymore I take it?

4. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    I wouldnt mind a vader. how much for one or two?

onward

5. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    No Lord Cynical it still stands. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. We can meet up this weekend if your available. I'll pm you so we can discuss a time and mutually convienant place.

6. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    i just picked up a windu, super battle droid, speeder and tarful from a burger king today. still new a few more. anyone bring some to the meeting, ive got three more vaders to trade away to anyone who needs them

7. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    had someone show at work today with a bag of burger king toys, got everyone except yoda, watto, wicket, and r2

8. TalusSarn

TalusSarn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    I just completed my set last night. I now have all 31 of the toys. That was much easier than I thought it would be. I thought they'd be running through them faster and thereforw they would be harder to get. But we got all 31 in only 7 visits to Burger Kings. And now I don't plan on eating there again for a very, very long time!

9. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Picked up a couple more tonight, I am now only 2 away; Han and Chewie ironically.
    Later

10. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    :rolleyes: What I'd really love to get is about 10 more stormtrooper toys. Alex and Ross have taken my two over. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.