main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Burger King Toys

Discussion in 'Archive: Dalton, GA' started by FettHead_71, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FettHead_71

FettHead_71 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Anyone here collecting these? If so have you gotten Vader yet? I am trying to put together an entire set but so far no Vader and I also missed Luke from week one. The food sucks but the toys are cool for .99 cents.

2. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I haven't been able to get there, yet--but I'm loving the blow up Darth Vader on top of the Burger King on the way to Chattanooga!

3. ArellaSolo

ArellaSolo Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    A blow-up Darth Vader - now, that would be one cool thing to have guarding your bedroom door. ;)

4. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    Got my Vader today!!!!!!!

5. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    You need to get out more Emilie and buy some Star Wars toys.Just kidding,but seriously or there any items you are looking for?

6. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Not particularly...like I said before, I'm more of a video game gal and less of an action figure type. ;) I'm buying Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords with my graduation money as soon as I can get to EB games. ;)

7. Gholmi_Jayce

Gholmi_Jayce Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    What other toys has everyone else got? So far I have Vader, Anakin's Podracer, and Chewbacca. :( Kinda slow in getting my collection started, but it's hard to get to Burger King when you work 50+ hours as a manager for one of the competitors :p

8. FettHead_71

Apr 10, 2005
    Got the whole set and the best part was the BK on walnut ave. let me buy almost all the toys without buying the food.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.