main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Burger King Toys

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Lego_Maul, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Have any of you been trying to collect the toys and watches that they have at Burger King now? I got all of the watches and all of the toys except for Anakin. I took a trip to Miami this week where Ellison and I rather insanely went into every Burger King we saw asking for the toys. I think some people may have been ready to have us committed, but it was worth it. Four of the toys (Kit Fisto, Mace, Yoda, and Obi-Wan) are magic 8 balls that tell you SW phrases. Kit Fisto is kind of mean and always tells me something bad. I'm beginning to agree with Alison about him...

2. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    What have I been telling you all along about Kit Fisto? He has potential yumminess. Maybe now you'll listen to me, my young padawan.

3. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    I picked up all of thw watchs myself on Monday in one stop, I love the tins.

4. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    I found out that the promo ended last week so I started hitting BKs on my way home tonight in hopes to find some, and I glad to say that I got all but one in two stops. I even found the "chase" Vader. The only one I didnt get was Bail Organa. Anyone got an extra?
    Later

5. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I have an extra still sealed if you want it. Let me know.

6. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    Yes, please! Thanks!
    PM sent
    Later

7. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    Went back to that same BK on my way home to pick up some extras for exchange and found Bail!!! So Im all done!!
    Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.