main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Burning Hopes

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Legacy, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legacy

Legacy Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
    Time Period 5 years after return of the jedi. the empire is still spreading and causing trouble for the Rebel Alliance. Luke Skywalker and Wedge Antilles are given a mission to explore a planet found earlier this week that is unknown to the republic and they fear it may be an impereal base. So the two set off for thier secret mission and discover the greatest threat to the rebeliion yet.

RULES.
    1. NO GODMODING
    2. no spamming
    3. keep a limit of three characters unless you pm me, we will then talk about a forth
    4. Have fun :)

CHARACTER SHEET
    NAME:
    SPECIES:
    AFFILATION: (REBELLION,EMPIRE,FREELANCE...ECT)
    APPERANCE:
    WEAPONS:
    SHIP:
    FORCE SENSITIVE: (REMEMBER JEDI WOULD JUST BE STARTING)
    BIOGRAPHY:

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME. HAVE FUN EVERYONE

2. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    I might consider joining, but is there more to the storyline? Could you be a little more specific about the events taking place?

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Yeah, I would like to be Luke, but the plot seems a little boring right now.

4. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: yeah we need more info if were to join.

5. KatarnCommando_Deuce

KatarnCommando_Deuce Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2004
    I'm willing to join. I assume that this is going to have some Rogue Squadron stuff in this? Because if it does, I want to be Corran Horn.

If not, then I want to claim a character called Nayr Ti'nark, a Bothan mercenary who specializes in computer slicing. His ship is a modified Lambda-class called the Safecracker. He is 1.85 meters tall, and has ginger fur. He sports a red prostetic eye, which has advanced technology in it which allows him to see beyond the surface, into the computer units of the item he's slicing.

6. RDG

RDG Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2001
    Once again, this RPG is old and has died months ago. There are plently of new RPGs for you to join, though. So I think this topic should be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.