main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Burning Questions! Ask the Characters Game

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SpiritofEowyn, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Another fandom's board I mod at has this game going, and I know that with all the writers here, we could have some fun with this. We'll finally be able to ask those burning questions we've always had about some of the star wars characters!:)[face_mischief]

What happens is this: Person A asks a question of a particular Star Wars character. Then Person B comes along, answers the question as that character; and asks another question of another character. One example is this:

Person A: So, Vader, does it chaff wearing that rubber suit all the time?

Person B:(As Vader) You have no idea. And the Emperor will not dish out the money for me to get more than one suit! ::whine:: Not even for his favoritest apprentice and personal sith lord assasin!

...Leia: Who was a better father, Me or Bail?

So on and so on.

So that will be our first question:

Leia: Who was a better father, Me(Vader) or Bail? You know you got your spunk from me!

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Bail. You may have given me the Organa Glare of Death, but Bail had a fashion sense.

Han: Who would win in a fight? Me or Rieekan?

3. DarthSanctimonious

DarthSanctimonious Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2006
    EDIT: never mind. I'm confused now.

4. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Han: Who would win in a fight? Me or Rieekan?

Han replies: Me, of course. Rieekan has all those fancy ships but me and the Wook could take on the whole Empire and win. Wait, we did...

To Obi-Wan: Who is better looking, you or Anakin?

5. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    Well all the ladies were after Anakin but he had youth on his side. I will always say that I was the better looking one.

To Anakin: What's your favorite color?

6. SpiritofEowyn

Mar 5, 2005
    Black. Definately Black. Besides looking good on me, it's the color of space where I get to pilot spaceships. Unforutunately Lightsabers don't come in that color. What's up with that?
    Master Obi-wan thinks I wear too much of it though.

Luke: Why is it that you always wear black? Are you in mourning your whole life or something?

Sincerely,

your fans on Selonia.

7. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Luke says: Well, I thought that's what Jedi wore at first but then later when Mara thought I looked hot in it, how could ever wear anything else?

Han: You ever going to let the Wook kiss Leia? She could use a good kiss.

8. DarthSanctimonious

DarthSanctimonious Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2006
    Han says: You should have read the special edition of The Courtship of Princess Leia.

Anakin, what would you say if I were to tell you that your brother, Jacen "B-b-b-b-b-but That Way Lies The Dark Side!" Solo, went off and became a Sith Lord?

9. SpiritofEowyn

Mar 5, 2005
    Anakin the Ghosty: Sigh. Look. From this side I can see all and I know what you want to hear. But Really, once he hit puberty it became pretty obvious. He was trying to use me as a diversionary tactic. See, Jacen has always liked to control and manipulate, animals were the only ones he could get when he was younger. And I mean after how self-righteous he was, and DUMB It would have happened sooner or later I think. Why do you think we were always argueing?

Not that I like it!

::grumble mumble:: Stupid bird.

Grandpa Anakin-- I've always wanted to know, where were you from, before Tatooine? Before Great Grandma got herself sold into Hutt-slavery?

10. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Ghoslty Anakin Skywalker: Well, I'm not sure about that, either. My mother always told me I had no father, but I think that Palpatine character may have been my daddy. From a child he always showed a special interest in me.

Luke, the Yuuzhan Vong War was a public realtions nightmare. Why have you never actually taken control of the Jedi?

11. BaronCoop

BaronCoop Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2006
    Ya know, I tried to a few times but every time I managed to get everyone together for a vote, the donuts would be gone, then Corran Horn would always go off on a three hour snoozefest of a speech, then someone would mention something about margeritas, and everyone leaves before we even get a chance to vote on it. I think the force shortens our attention span or something.

Hey R2-D2, did you get your rocket packs removed or something? It just seems like those would have come in handy later on, but you never even told me about em. What's up with that?

12. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    R2 says - Manufacturer bankrupt. Master disappeared. 3PO useless and mind-wiped. But at least I still have my looks.

To Luke: What did you think when you found out you kissed your sister?

13. mari4212

mari4212 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2006
    Luke says: I'm trying to blot the memory of that kiss out of my mind. Unfortunately, alcohol doesn't seem to be having any effect.

To Qui-Gon: What's the one piece of advice you think you should have given Obi-Wan about training Anakin?

14. Drabba_the_Hutt

Drabba_the_Hutt Jedi Master star 4

Feb 16, 2005
    Qui-Gon: When he makes an accident on the carpet, you must rub his nose in it right away, or he won't make the connection.

Now, Padme, where'd your accént go? Is that it over thére? I bét it is! Go and grab ít! Oh, it's over heré now. Come ón! Come and gét it! Húrry!

15. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Padmé - Quick, get those bouncing accents away from me before someone sees or they will blow my cover as Han Solo, pilot extraordinaire.

To Qui-Gon: Ever get kissed?

16. raisedbywolves

raisedbywolves Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    Qui-Gon (with a wistful smile): Not nearly often enough...

To Palpatine: Anakin's father? Seriously, now?

17. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Palpatine: Seriously, well...er...uh...let me see...Yeah, it was me. I planned the whole thing from the beginning and made Shmi believe it was an immaculate conception. Then again, why didn't I take the child at birth and raise him as a Sith? I could have saved myself some trouble.

Padme, about your spine? where did it go?

18. Drabba_the_Hutt

Feb 16, 2005
    Padmé: I got $1500 for it on naBay. Why? Do you think I'll need it? Oooh, Ani's coming home! I can't wait to tell him about the baby!

Excuse me, Mr. Crumb? Mr. Crumb? Yes, Salacious Crumb, is there any truth to the rumor that you're dating Paris Hilton?

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Salacious: Foolish human. Why would I date such a being when her pet is so more more desirable. Plus, there's room for two in her purse.

Obi-Wan: What did you do to pass time in the desert of Tatooine?.

20. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Holonet poker. Great stuff!

Lord Vader: What happens if I press this button on your chest?

21. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, choke, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

OOC: I'd add a line of dialogue here, but then that would give away my inspiration. Points for who can point it out.

Palpatine: What moisturizer do you use?

22. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you...I might just do it anyway. for fun, you know? Seriously, if you touch the red one, I won't be able to breath. If the blue one, well, I'm back to killing you.

Ben, why did you and Owen have such a bad relationship?

23. Persephone_Kore

Persephone_Kore Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2006
    Palpatine: Let me check the label. "Arida's Desert Desiccat--" *breaks off, throws bottle into air, and reduces it to a small cinder and a horrible smell of burnt plastic* Well, no wonder!

Leia: Just between us... did you hide snacks under your hair?

24. Drabba_the_Hutt

Feb 16, 2005
    Two to catch up on:

Ben: I never should have talked him into going in with me on that Gungan King franchise in Anchorhead.

Leia: Never! I would never do... what's that behind you? I thought *crunch* I saw something *crunch* back there. What, this 3 Blasteers bar? No, it wasn't in my hair; it was sitting here on this table, really. Yeah, right there.

Now...
    Lumpy, what did you get for Life Day this year?

25. dianethx

Mar 1, 2002
    Lumpy: I got the Star Wars Holiday Special. Can't wait to open it up!

To Shmi: Did you and Qui-Gon know each other before he showed up with JarJar and Padme?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.