main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Burning Stars-(Jaina/Jag/Kyp) -Author?s Final Note (for now)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JaegerGhent, Jan 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShimaraAmidala

ShimaraAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 15, 2002
    *arches eyebrow at her Padawan's first post* You promised not to embarrass me, and here you are with a clay elf as your icon.

2. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
  3. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    :_| No one LOL'd at my comment to my Padawan! :_|

*****then again, it's most likely that no one read it, having no reason to visit this page, knowing that there will be not post :mad: *****

4. valdezkip

valdezkip Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 23, 2002
    So post then :-D Love your story and cant wait for more.
    ~Nicole~

5. JaegerGhent

JaegerGhent Jedi Master star 5

Jan 5, 2002
    *is shocked and amazed there are still people here* :eek:

Sorry for not being around much lately--between holidays, homework, and sickness, it's been quite hecktic lately.

Welcome valdezkip, and I'll hopefully be able to post soon. :)

And Shim--I LOL'd in RL when I saw your comment. Don't that count for something?

...then again, it's my sister you're talking about. :p

6. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    That's okay. Just post soon and all will be forgiven! :) Post soon.

7. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    All will be forgiven, sure it will.

8. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    postie soon?

9. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    Yeah, a post! Please! If your inet service will allow you on long enough for you to cut and paste and hit the post button

10. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    Writing now(finally). Got a total mindblock on it yet again. :p

Shim: Well, the i-net's acting OK today...hoping it lasts, tho.

11. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    it's been almost two months since the last post! i'm dying here! please post more!

12. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    Sending it tothe Beta this evening. But I'm gonna be away for a week or so, so if I don't get it back by tomorrow morning, I'll post it unbeta'ed.

Lt_Jaina_Solo: I am sorry it's taking so long. :(

13. jagfellover

jagfellover Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2002
    YAY!!!!! New postie soon! Woohoo! JG, I can't believe it, we're getting a post!

Danielle

14. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    Yep. :p

I'll post it after my math tutor leaves.

15. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    Hope you guys like.

-----------------------------------

As Jaina landed her X-wing on the Ralroost, she allowed herself a quiet sigh of relief. After a heated battle, the Jedi and Chiss had finally fought the Peace Brigade off?but the casualties on both sides had been heavy.

?Five pilots.? Kyp slammed his hand so hard against the side of her X-Wing that Jaina jumped. ?Five! I can?t believe this!?

Jaina climbed out of the cockpit and approached him.

?Durron, watch it. You?re gonna chip the paint.? Kyp spun around and pointed a finger at her, sending a furious look.

?Five pilots, Jaina. Five perfectly good pilots are now space dust and all you can think of is me chipping the paint off your ship?!?

Jaina blinked and shook her head, fighting back a biting remark. The way he looked like her father right now? ?Kyp.? She laid a hand on his arm and he stiffened. ?I?m sorry about the pilots??

?You seem it,? he shot back, but the reply lacked its usual sting.

??but we have more important things to do right now than mourn the dead?there?ll be time for that later.? she added quickly at his sharp look. ?Right now we have to prepare to go down to Nirauan and see how bad the damage is.?

?There?s no need for that now.?

Kyp and Jaina turned as one towards the new voice. Before them stood Jagged?hands clenched, pale green eyes narrowed, jaw squared?and grimmer looking than ever.

Jaina quickly dropped her hand from Kyp?s arm and frowned at Jag. ?What do you mean??

?Just what I said.? Through the Force Jaina could feel his emotions raging beneath that expressionless mask. ?The only populated area on Nirauan is completely leveled. There?s no reason now to check it over.?

Jaina gasped, then opened her mouth to say something?

?Save it.? Jag turned and walked towards the exit. ?I don?t want any sympathy.?

-----------------------------------------------

After telling Jaina and his remaining pilots to get some rest, Kyp hurried out of the docking bay. It didn?t take him long to catch up with Jag.

?Hey Fel.? He called out, jogging over to the younger man. ?Wait up.? Jag didn?t stop walking.

?I do not want to talk right now, Durron.? He said without looking over his shoulder.

?Well, tough luck then,? Kyp grabbed Jagged by the arm and yanked him to a halt. ?Because I have something to talk to you about.?

Fel narrowed his eyes and pulled his arm out of Kyp?s grasp. ?I said I don?t want to talk.?

?And I said you?re gonna. And if you say no again,? with a flash Kyp?s lightsaber ignited. ?I?ll just have to convince you otherwise.?

For a moment Jag?s stony expression wavered?but he was quickly in control of himself again. ?Are you threatening me??

Kyp shrugged. ?If it?s the only way to get you to shut up and listen to me.? Jag straightened and raised an eyebrow at the Jedi Master.

?Fine. What is it you have to say??

With a flick of his wrist Durron turned off and re-hooked his lightsaber to his belt. ?Jaina.?

Fel gave an exasperated sigh. ?I should?ve figured.?

?Yeah, that?s right.? Kyp scowled at the young Imperial pilot. ?Did you see her face after that curt little comment you made in there? About wanting no sympathy? From what I could sense, it would?ve been kinder for you to punch her in the face.?

Jag looked suddenly confused. ?What??

?You heard me right. Don?t you have any understanding of human emotions? Or have you been completely brainwashed into a Thrawn-wannabe??

?Durron??

?I wasn?t finished yet!? Kyp?s eyes were on fire. ?Jaina was showing some compassion for you, kid. Foreign concept to you, I know, but in this part of the galaxy it?s more or less a common thing. There was no need for you to be so brusque!?

?I was not being brusque??

?Oh really? I want you to look Jaina Solo in the eyes and say that. See if you really believe it then.?

Fel was beginning to get angry. ?Just because you?re a Jedi doesn?t give you the right to??

?Quiet!? Kyp

16. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    we got a postie! we got a postie! that was great JaegerGhent! that was so wonderful!

and, yes, before you ask, i am hyper...

btw,

is it too soon to ask for more???? [face_pleading]

17. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    that really was good. good kyp :). put them on the right track....

poor JAG!!!!! all of niraun is gone! thats sooo sad!

18. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    Lt_Jaina_Solo: Glad you enjoyed. :)

And yes, I noticed you were hyper. ;)

JainaJag00: I know. :( Poor guy...Mwahahahahaha!!!!! [face_devil] [face_mischief]

[face_blush] :p

19. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    What?!?!?!!? You went online, JG, and you didn't write me! For that I should say this post sucked [face_snob] ... but I can't, 'cause it's good, and I would reccomend that you check your mail over at the VidEO store. You should not be disappointed (no promises ;) )

20. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    *raises eyebrow* I e-mailed you before I posted, Shim...and I might add that I've gotten no response so far.

And I don't think you put enough '@#!!$^@'s in your fic--it won't let me load your story.

But glad you enjoyed. :p

21. ShimaraAmidala

Jan 15, 2002
    [face_totally_PO'd] Do you know how long it took me to get AOL to mail that darn thing, and you can't even OPEN it?!?!?! Do you know how long it took to do all the fonts and italics?!!?! Do you know how long--well, it's not your fault, it's the comp's. I shall send it again with !#$&%'s left and right. *sighs* Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go on that again...

22. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Great post! :D :D

You still can't convert me...

I'm a total j/j-er! :D

23. JaegerGhent

Jan 5, 2002
    Thanks Shim.

Saber-of-Light: Thanks! :D

Well in that case, I won't try. ;) Jag or Kyp is fine for her, IMO.

24. collywolly

collywolly Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 22, 2002
    oh great post :)

25. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    You posted! Great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.