main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bus to Indy with the 501st

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Oct 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    Hi everyone. The Carolina Garrison is getting a bus to head to Indy for C3. If anyone would be interested in riding with the 501st please head to the garrison's website at Carolina501st.com. There is a thread in the events forum with info for those interested.

2. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Maybe, but I'm still plannin to drive.

That is if I can get a hotel.

3. DarthBrett

DarthBrett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    I should know in about a month if I'm even able to go to C3. All depends on next semester's schedule.

4. DarkKnight_03

DarkKnight_03 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2003
    Hi Dark-side

If you do drive give me a holler. I might need a ride.

Joe

5. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    well, i have no classes on fridays this semester, so that works out for me. i'm still trying to finalize things though, just to be sure i don't miss anything important with school.

6. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Brett, let me know if you're going or not...I'm planning on getting my Hotle sometime this week.

7. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    Unfortunately, I'm about 99% sure I won't be able to go due to exams being that week.

8. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Damnedable! I may be missing some kind of testing...but I can always make them up, and much more happily I'll add.

9. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    Yeah, unfortunately the University doesn't allow for making up exams. Actually, what's causing the most problems is the fact that the 21st is the last day of classes, and I have a ton of assignments due that day, so there's pretty much no way out of it. Oh well. Hopefully there will be a Celebration 4 sometime, though it won't be nearly as exciting with no new movie on the horizon.

10. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    Well that stinks Brett. If there is something you want from there let one of us know and I'm sure we can pick up what you need.

11. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    Yeah, I definately need someone to pick up whatever the exlusive figure is going to be, if anyone doesn't mind. I heard it might be a Holographic Vader, but that's just a rumor. I guess I can at least take comfort in the fact that i'm going to be able to save quite a bit of money, because there's no telling how much I would have spent.

As of this posting, there are 117 days, 8 hours and 32 minutes until Revenge of the Sith.

12. Darth_Yalc

Sep 23, 2002
    What I heard was a limited edition vader that speaks. The lines are newly recorded by James Earl Jones and the cool part is...the voice activation can be reached from the back of the package so you do not have to open the package. The battery compartment can also be accessed without opening the package as well. Sounds very cool to me.

13. Dark_side_fatty

Oct 26, 2002
    Yeah...but this may be like the lunch lines at school, pay someone to get a higher place in the line. It works except you'll always get that bitchy person saying you can't do that.

14. DarthBrett

Oct 2, 2002
    Yeah, this was announced like hours after I posted that. I had the Vader part right at least! It does sound very cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.