main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Bush's intentions now clear: Or why PoT doesn't want to be in this country anymore.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I beg to differ about controlling the UN. Has the UN stopped them...no! The USA in some ways have a lot of control over the UN by the means of not paying there yearly fees and have not done so for many years. As i have mentioned in the past. Their tactical way of thinking in the UN is that the nation that owes the most money has the most power!!!!

Woe is us!

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    The Dusk of civilisation beckons on the Night of cold anarchy and death, but always cling to Dawn, and mankind will endure.

3. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    When all that's left is one last chance..
    Pray that he is out there somewhere....

4. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Andrew Bolt=Right Wing Extremist. (he also equals a few things, but I'll proabably get done for defaming the great man should I go into great descriptive detail)

5. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Keep it within the TOS, and I'll most likely agree with every word you say. ;)

6. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Ah, the TOS, for which I have the greatest respect for...except for that one time when Wishart and myself were in one of those "I bloody dare you" phases. *sniff*

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    JE, I bloody dare you to repost the infamous "Mousefrog Hypothesis" in the Lit Forum.

Our first random act, where people thought we were each others socks. ;)

8. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    *Foresees another epidemic coming along*

It's always firm when you two dare each other ;)

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Omens of plague and destruction!

Woe is us

10. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Keep it within the TOS, and I'll most likely agree with every word you say.

Okay Hawk, it's time you told us...

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON!

[face_laugh]

[manic laughter here]

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Isn't it obvious Marv?

He is a Freedom Fighter just like us. We dream of becoming the next martyr's of freedom, in the righteous struggle for freedom and liberty of the world's oppressed millions.

I propose a VicFF meet in Mexico, where we can lias with a charming young man in a sombreo called "Miguel Sanchez". He is the local recruitment officer for AL Qaeda. With them - the true spirit of freedom and liberty - we can fight the infidel American dogs and their western lackeys and secure the justice they would have denied us.

God is the Greatest.

God is the Greatest.

12. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Yes my brothers it is time to rise against the evil white dogs! For too long have they prospered and forced their ways upon the Holy lands.

13. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Well I Might Be Able to make it too Mexico when is it?

14. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    In four days time, when the Enemy will stand at the gates of Heavenly Baghdad and be smited by the righteous hand of His Imperial Majesty Saddam Hussein. Allah's divine hand will protect the chosen, and Arabs everywhere will rejoice as the Infidel Western dogs are mauled and bloodied, forced to flee like inbred whelps back to their grieving women.

Ah, the time is at hand!

God is the greatest.

God is the greatest.

15. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Ah, Miguel...top bloke, that Sanchez. I mean, let's face it, everyone loves Sanchez.

16. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Sanchez, yes we all love the Dirty Sanchez and his brothers. We will reclaim the Holy Lands my brothers and lay to rest Uncle Sam and his screaming hoardes!

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    MMmm..

Cleansing Holy Lands...

18. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    Still waiting for that Revolutuion to come, that will overthrow Capitalism, PoT? ;) :p

19. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    To hell with the state of the nation, what's with all the aussie icons???

20. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    It's the bloody Aussie revolution, that's what! Australia's taking over the JC, join in the festivities!

Oh, and you can thank me for the icons later. ;)

21. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Yes my brothers join BRA (Beaufort Revolutionary Army) and we shall all rejoice in a brave new nation of fear and terror

22. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    POT, I truly support what George W. Bush is doing... as a patriotic Australian, I would hope that you would as well.

23. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    I'm a patriotic Australian, and I care more about this country than anywhere else. It is for this reason that I do not support our involvement in Iraq. This is not a humanitarian mission; this is war. We cannot go in there claiming some holy cause because we think we have the right to overthrow whichever countries we wish. Moreover, the US does not have that right either. If the US wants to force itself upon other countries, that's their business, but I don't think this is our fight. I've got nothing against removing Saddam, but I'd be more than happy for the US to do it alone, since it seems that they are the ones with the vendetta against Saddam.

24. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    Arghhh!! This is so confusing! Every day i pick up the paper I read something horrible about Saddam, be it his torturer son or his primitive shout for a holy jihad, and I think, "bloody hell, I'm glad we're getting rid of him!" But then my mind goes back to that stunning portfolio of the US peacekeeping effort over the past century shown in Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine, and think, "whoa, I don't want them continuing their economic oppression." Quite frankly, I've got a headache just thinking about it.

What comes first: stopping a man who demeans the human being, or stopping an iron fist that might steer us into galactic expansion (among many other things) at a horrendous cost (of human life)? Both offend the unwritten moral code of conduct. Should the US overthrow Saddam, 100 Osama bin Laden's will emerge, angrier than the first. How horrible that it comes down to a religious war, something that you'd think in the new millenium would be a thing of years long gone. But such primitive behaviour dominates the world today. Sadly, the US cannot put aside the addictive drug of imperalism, nor can Uday torture a human being and declare, "that was inhumane, I swear I'll never do that again!"

It's a nightmare scenerio, and whose fault is it? the primeval instincts of the Stone Age. So much for a new era for man! The Ice Age can't come quick enough...

25. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    I look forward to the reversal of the poles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.