main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Bustups

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by oz_skipp, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    Casefresh have (or will be getting) some new minbusts called bustups. By the looks of it you can't buy specific ones but they come in cases of a specific ratio. Look here for info:

http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/gentlegiantstudios/bustups.htm

Thing is, I only want Maul, daddy Fett and young Fett. I'd be willing to buy the whole cases just to get these, but I'm trying to save (whistles merrily ;) ). I'm assuming the buying of a case ensures the ratio as stated on the site would be obtained. I get peeved when they sell like this because I missed out on Boba Fett and Maul Unleashed due to them only selling in sets, grrrrr. Anyways....

Are there any of you out there who'd be after the other figures in the Villans or Bounty Hunter category to make it worth buying a couple of cases? I'm sure that the Villians would go fairly quickly, but not too sure about the Bounty Hunters.

If we could work out who wants what, and enough characters were snapped up to make it worth it so I'm not stuck with figures I don't want, I'd be happy to order them and divvy up upon appropriate presentation of cash.

So:

Skip: 2 Jango, 2 Boba, 2 Maul

2. Nawara-Ven

Nawara-Ven Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    looked......want.......actually.....NEED! [face_devil]

I try to avoid the Hasbro, etc sites.....I see things that I want.

And then I think I might have to spend money I don't have.

but one day, when I am working and am independently making my OWN money (yay!) I will buy myself some awesome stuff. Til then....dreams will have to do.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.