Jack, FL Busy schedule

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by MiraNova34, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiraNova34 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys,
    As some of you know, I'm taking education classes and teaching too. I'm in my reading endorcement class now. To avoid burnout, I've had to tweak my life and schedule. Please don't be too upset but I need to resign my charity position. I've made some good friends here and will be in touch. I haven't been on the boards much because ...how should I say... The kitchen was too hot, so I got out. I wish this group the best of luck.
    Gina
  2. Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Knight

star 2
    you shall be missed, but do what you need to do to keep life from gettting to crazy. Just know that you will alwasy have a place here. HUggles.
  3. DairNimiris Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good luck with the education thing, my sister teaches Math to a bunch of grades, so I completely understand. Hope it all works out. You guys are always welcome to our troops, of course.

Peace out!
  4. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Gina - we will absolutely miss you as Charity rep, but I totally understand being busy. We will be trooping an event planned for March so maybe if you have a free day then you will come out with us. We'd love to have you.

[:D]
  5. riquigonjin Jedi Knight

star 1
    So long for now, and "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.