main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Buy Female SW costumes in Singapore?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by tashimonk, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tashimonk

tashimonk Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    hi fellow brethren
    My fan film will be shot soon, and wonder where I can find a female costume (princess, padme, etc) for the female lead? She is around 1.65m tall, slim in built. Please kindly point me to shop in Singapore to purchase?

Many thanks and bless
    tashi

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, there is a shop selling the AOTC Padme White Battlesuit at Lucky Chinatown Basement. You can see it here or ask JediJean for some feedback on it. ;)

If want other types, your best bet is to find as much photos of it as possible with the wearer's measurement and have it done by the Costume Shop (Have the option of them providing the materials or you do it) or regular Seamstress/Tailor.

Will post the address later as Yellowpages.Com is down rite now. [face_worried] FYI, the 2 most recommanded Costumes Shop are No. 1 Costume Costume and Costume and Mascots; all "along North Bridge Road".

3. tashimonk

tashimonk Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    hi Darth_Eagle
    Salutations m'lady and wayward Jedi (just kidding)! Seriously, thanks so much for the possibilities. I have email JediJean already just now. Let's hope my friend can find this costume. She is helping me for free.

bless
    tashi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.