main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buying+Selling: Moneychangers In The Temple (Mind/Body)

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Michael111, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael111

Michael111 Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2004
    Buying+Selling: Moneychanging In The Temple (Mind/Body)

Today, moneychanging is a powerful force in the world. The impact of commerce is global in reach.

Through Jesus, I have realized how the system of moneychanging is as a 'matrix': a subtil, but powerful form of captivity:

What is the energy created, and harnessed by moneychanging? And what is the effect that it is having upon the planet?

Who does it favor, and who does it serve? Who does it oppress, and who does it hurt?

Why did Jesus drive the moneychangers out of the temple? What is the spiritual force of moneychanging that would lead the Messiah to chase the merchants out of the temple?

Jesus teaches that the mind and body is the true Temple... a living Temple. Jesus teaches that the Kingdom of God is within us.

Jesus is the tree of life.
    Light shining in darkness.

Love,
    Michael111

KK EDIT: I'm going to agree with Ender_Sai on this one. PM me if you want it reopened, and we'll discuss it.

2. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I always though that it represented the recognization that money is necessary for every life, but not to get so obsessed with being rich that you forget what's really important.

3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    The Senate floor is for discussing political, cultural and social issues; and as such it is not a bible study group. The whole "Rules and Regulations", which common sense dictates one would read before posting, makes this clear.

E_S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.