main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive By Mandalore's Orders: a Mandalorian Commando RPG* think RC Commando with a Twist*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthReven, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    Hello, and welcome to the "By Mandalore's Orders"(BMO for short) RPG. This will be a RPG set around the timeframe of the Mandalorian wars (just before KOTOR). However, this will be open-ended, the Mandalorians will have as much of a chance as the Republic to defeat the other.I have one Sub-GM at the moment, starwarsbeauty. If myself or starwarsbeauty aren't avaible, try contacting Sabre_11 or Scoundrel1100.

*NP, for some reason, its keeping the instead of going italic. Could you make it italic?

It is the time of the republic, around 3960 years before Yavin. With the Sith War with Exar Kun finished, the Republic thought it would finally have a time of peace. However, it was not to be. The Mandalorians have begun a crusade on the Outer Rim worlds. While they have not hit the republic yet, The Republic knows it is only a matter of time before they get attacked too. Then it happens, with lightning quick efficiency and speed. As numerous worlds are taken, the Jedis' Revan and Malak rush to the Republics aid, with several Jedi in tow. As the Republic rallies it's forces, only time will tell who will emerge victorious.

Many think of the Mandalorians to be barbarians, with nothing more than brute force in their tactcis. However, the few who have met the elite Mandalorian Commandos have always learned to regret that fatal assumption.[i/]

RULES:
    1. If you send a sheet, I assume you want to play for real, dont just send the CS to see if you'll be approved or not.
    2.PM Charater Sheet for approval
    3. If you will not be able to post for a while, PM or notify the thread.
    4. Obey the ToS
    5. No use of OOC info
    6. Have Fun
    SUGGESTIONS:
    1: Try to fill out your CS as detailed as possible. Try to include personality to your charater. There are many threads devoted on how to learn to do this.
    2: Feel free to interact with the other charaters, besides sharing a blaster pack. After missions, the charaters normaly have a time to rest, socialize, train, etc.(just like real life)Use these oppurtunities to improve your charater's personality.You can also have your charater have a growing personality on the battlefield, just dont have a full-fledged conversation at blaster point.

PLAYER STATS/INFO:
    While the original idea of this RPG was for a small group of commandoes, other options are temporarily avaible. If you are interested in playing the main vilian of a mission, or NPC ally, PM me. If our current rate of admission increases, there may be a time where we have multiple squads in the field.However, this is an unlikely proposition.

On your characters themselves, again, try to make detailed personas. I have 1 other rule for the CS. No Jedi/Sith/force sensitive charaters. You may choose a force sensitivity of normal or lower.(high is reserved for Jedi/Sith, and very high for people like Luke or Vader)

CS
    Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    GEAR:
    Weapons:
    Armor/clothing:
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc)
    notes on gear:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiances:

Here is my CS

Name: Aldaric Ordo
    Species: Mandalorian(human)
    Homeworld: Ordo
    Affiliation: Mandalorian
    Personality: Overview
    ---Traits: Gruff, reserved. Prone to making jokes to ease off tension during key moments. Takes the death of a soldier under his command unusually strong, even if there was nothing to do. To the point in his conversations.
    ---Likes: Deserts(Planet Ordo is mostly desert), land, air(this was gained from his tour in Vertigo Company)
    ---Dislikes: Space. Republic tactics thus-far in the war. Has a vendeta with Major Jaffner of the Republic Air Corps.
    ---Habits: Bites upper lip when worried. Fiddles with chin when in deap thinking.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: caucassi

2. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    You know I'll join, just as soon as you get a skeleton Character Sheet up there for me to make my character.

3. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    I may join also, once you get a CS up that is. and are you asking how to put a link to your RPG in you signiture? if so I could help you with that..

4. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    Sounds good, but we need a character sheet of some sort first

5. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    Hmm, i thought every body knew the Charater sheet. Here it is:

Remember, you dont have to fill out the whole sheet, but try to fill in something for every catagory. I mean, i want a bit of personality for our PCs. Infact, try to make your charaters have special, interesting personalities. Try to stay away from the steroetypical templates.

Also, no jedi right now, but i left it there just incase i chose to later let jedi in. I want all force sensitivity to normal, or lower. High is for jedi/sith, and extreme if for Revan, Vader, etc.(uber charaters)
    ( by the way, i did modify this sheet, to streamline PC contruction)
    Name:
    Species:
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation:
    Personality
    ---Traits:
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:
    ---Hair Color:
    ---Eye Color:
    ---Clothing:
    ---Other Attributes:
    GEAR:
    Weapons:
    Armor/clothing:
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc)
    notes on gear:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity:
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:
    ---Traumatic Experiances:

6. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    since we cannot create a Jedi, could we create a Sith?

7. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    No. As i said, right now you have one option: Mandalorian Commando. I said that if we get too many PCs, i may allow jedi to fight the Mandalorians, or Republic officers, but no Sith. Also, please no requests to play as Revan, Malak, or Mandalore! I will *never* allow somebody to play that powerfull a person on day 1.

OK, we have hopefully 3 people. If we get one more, we start. Also, if we dont get anybody soon, we start anyways.

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Looks fun, I'd be interested in joining.

9. Naava

Naava Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    I'm interested.

10. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: it's not that we don't know the CS, it's that I've come to expect some variations from GM to GM. One GM may want more detail than another)

Approved

Name: Syi Bredo
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Dxun
    Affiliation: Mandalorians
    Personality
    ---Traits: Usually nervous, not confident yet
    ---Dislikes: the Republic, Jedi
    ---Habits: prone to acts of immense heroism and second-guessing himself in the middle of heroic actions
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: tanned caucasian
    ---Hair Color: blonde
    ---Eye Color: gray
    ---Clothing: Crimson Mandalorian armor, decorative black cape
    ---Other Attributes: Mandalorian tatoos, scar like Squall from FFVIII
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Heavy blaster rifle, Heavy Mandalorian pistol, also a skilled martial artist
    Armor/clothing: see above
    specialty weapons: Wrist blades like Jango's
    notes on gear: blades are modded not to retract
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Normal
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Born in Iziz, but hated hearing about how he "couldn't go out of the city because of the beasts". As soon as he could determine how, he and a bunch of his friends snuck out of the walled city armed with stolen vibro weapons and blasters. Just when the fierce monsters of Onderon seemed to only be stories to frighten children, a pack of Bomas attacked him and his friends. Most of his friends were killed while Syi watched out of the corner of hs eye as he fought for his survival (or he swears he could hear their screams as they attempted to flee). One beast was left, and Syi pulled the trigger on his stolen blaster, but nothing happened. He tossed the worthless weapon to the side and hoped to wrestle it, despite his small size. He survived long enough for a Mandalorian to save his bacon, not before the Boma gave him a scar on his forehead. Seeing his ability to wrestle a Boma to the ground, and the ability to overcome fear, they took him away to Dxun to train him. He was presumed dead in Iziz, along with all his friends.
    ---Military History: Earned great marks in training, good enough to be accepted into the Elite Mandal Commandos, but has not seen any real action yet.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: So far, only that fateful night in the Onderon wilderness.

11. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    If you are interested,please PM me, dont just spam the thread...

GM NOTE: If these new PCs come through, we will start. I will PM all when it starts, so you dont miss it.

12. Naava

Naava Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    Name: Zuna
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: unknown
    Personality
    ---Traits: Arrogant, clumsy, selfish, bad-tempered, rude, open-minded, tolerant, feminist, sense of humor, lover of equality and tolerance
    ---Likes: Intelligence, any sort of game, anything artistic, problem-solving, new technologies
    ---Dislikes: Lack of common sense, religion, the force, close-minded people, intolerance
    ---Habits: Frequently twirls hair when she's bored or nervous
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Lightly tanned
    ---Hair Color: Dark blonde
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Clothing: Usually dark and inobtrusive (no skirts or anything)
    ---Other Attributes: Always wears a bright red scarf either around her neck, head, or waist
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Pair of pistols, Sniper Rifle
    Armor/clothing: Modified Mandalorian Battle Armour (modified to suit my curvy figure!)
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc) Twin pair of vibro-sai like weapons
    notes on gear:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: normal
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    As a young child, Zuna's parents died in a planetary raid, leaving Zuna an only child. Within weeks she was sent to live with her cousins on Onderon, despite Zuna's protests. None of her relatives could explain to her where she originally came from, and so after a few years she just gave up and accepted Onderon as her new home. School was a breeze, though Zuna struggled in the more "boring" classes such as history and geography. Zuna was more interested in beating up the local boys that frequently leered at her during her teenage years. Later on, she joined the military.
    ---Military History: Zuna decided to join the forces when she was quite young. As an aspiring pilot, she figured the military was the best place for training. As Zuna began her combat training and such, she decided she enjoyed playing with weapons much more than flying, and so when she was asked to train as a specialized sniper, she was overwhelmed with joy.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: None that she can remember.

13. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    Ok, i just approved Mitth Fisto's guy. Once he posts it, we start. JHere will be your squad leader:

Name: Aldaric Ordo
    Species: Mandalorian(human)
    Homeworld: Ordo
    Personality
    ---Traits: Gruff, reserved
    ---Dislikes: Jedi, The unhonorable republic
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: caucassian
    ---Hair Color: brown
    ---Eye Color: blue
    ---Clothing: Armor
    ---Other Attributes: Note, few know what aldaric looks like, besides his squad, as he almost always wears his armor
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Mandalorian assualt rifle with scope attachment
    Armor/clothing: Mandalorian standard wargear armor(boba jango)with Flamer attachment( sorry guys, bt the leader of the sqaud gets slightly beter equipment, but dont worry, you guys will get stuff too)
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc) Flamer
    notes on gear: Armor is a drk green
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Norma;
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    Main:Mandalorian soldier born to clan ordo. He is a good soldier, and has been rising through the ranks rapidly. He recently became a Commander and got leaderships of Omega Squad a squad of hard-bitten commandos.Before joining Omega Squad, witch was newley put together with the best of the best, Aldaroc was with Vertigo company, a platoon of troops all experianced with jet-pack attacks andassualts.(Vertigo COmpany) It has been called to lead attacks on "unbeatable" fortresses and has suceeded on almost all of those attacks. Still, Vertigo's morality rate is signifagently higher than normal companies, no doubt due to its hard job.

Tramtic experiances: When he was a Sargent he lead his squad( a part of Vertigo Company) against the felenar in the outer rim. On a mission, his squad was surounded and thought they were able to escape,2 of his squad-mates died. His other squad mate is still alive and holds the Commander position of Vertigo COmpany.

Personality: Gruff and reserved. He shares a close relationship whith his squad-buddies, but other wise he isnt paticulary friendly. He hates disobaying orders, but has done so in the past. However, on the rare ocasions he does it is only to protect the men onder his comand. So far, this atitude hasnt failed any missions, though he has come closs before.

Heh, sorry guys, i know my guy isnt that good. It is the best i can do, though. I have decided that all of our PCs can have dart launchers in our armor, so we are all on equal footing, by the way... Again, once Mitth Fisto posts, we will start. I will PM you when we begin!*remember, i dont want lazy dropouts. When you Pmed me, you said you were here to play*

14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    GM approved

Name: Dra'kmus Juannar of the clan V'r'caah
    Species: Mandalorian
    Homeworld: Luna
    Affiliation: Mandalor
    Personality
    ---Traits: Stoic at times with spurts of verbal activity
    ---Dislikes: Enemies of Mandalorians, weak enemies
    ---Habits: Stays in shadows, checks weapons when not presented a challenge
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Slightly tanned caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Brown with natural highlights
    ---Eye Color: Hazel
    ---Other Attributes: Scars running down the back of his hands.
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Mandalorian Ripper pistol, Mandalorian Assult Rifle, and an Echani Foil(sword)
    Armor/clothing: Navy Blue Mandalorian Armor with dark grey half-cape over left shoulder
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc) Dart shooters located on forearms and reload cartridges stored under shin guards
    notes on gear: Has small targeting adjustment computer to enhance chances of a hit. Echani Foil is type of sword known for its resistance to melting under extreme heat such as when in contact with a lightsaber.
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Normal
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Born on Luna he always heard of the history of Mandalor and the was taught how to be a true Mandalorian that would gain honor in battle for self and for Mandalor.
    Although his father didn't approve of his apparent attachment to one of their slaves, that his uncle had brought back from an attack on a refuge ship, a young Cathar female. Although his father disapproved and even attempted to sell the slave, he always managed to out maneuver his father and kept her safe until a couple of weeks before he joined the military.
    ---Military History: When he decided to join the military he was very young barely old enough to get accepted. In the training he showed good tactical thinking, great skill with darts, and the ability to shoot two pistols with the same accuracy equal to just using one. He also received high marks for his quickness to learn the art of interrogation and how to inflict the most pain in countless different species.
    He then was pulled from the regular training and put in training to be a Mandalorian Commando. He excelled in his training on the previously noticed talent but didn't show much of improvement in his ability to face an enemy head on at the start of a battle, but that he would rather wait and ambush them where his abilities would be most effective. Then finish them face to face(If they had one)
    Because of this he didn't receive a high rank in training, but still has the reputation for his deviousness in the killing of his enemies either on the battle field or off.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: Before he joined the military his father, or someone else, had decided to end his relationship with this alien by arranging a small accident at an old warehouse the two of them would visit. Using a remote trigger the casawalk blew and plummeted to the bottom of the five story complex, just after he had stepped onto the other side. He reached out and grabbed her forearm and reached for her other arm not caring that her claws were digging into his arm. She reached up with her other hand and dug into the back of his other hand.
    But whomever was behind this wasn't about to let this continue and shot a dart into each of his arms causing him to loose feeling in them and the ability to keep his grasp on her. Without his assistance she slowly slid down his arm, her claws digging a trench on the way down. The thing he saw and heard before the drugs in the darts caused him to pass out was her body falling and hitting the hard earth below. After he awoke some time later he swore that someday he would kill whomever was responsible for this, and that he would use the same tactics they had used but their death would be much more painful.
    And to best be able to do this he studied, but knowing that studying without practice, training, and experience would not allow him the revenge he wanted. He joined the military the following week so that he would learn how best to kill

15. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    OK, i am working on the oppening post. Once it is down, we play. Should be done in a couple of days...:)

16. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    I finaly got the oppening post done. Enjoy...

As the Mandalorian fleet warped in, Republic admiral Wolf shook with surprise. The Mandalorians weren?t supposed to attack for another week! Lord Revan is still in Anobis sector! As warning sirens clicked on around the ship, he ordered the fleet into and attack formation, as he launched his starfighters. Too late, he saw the Mandalorian troop barges were already hitting the planets atmosphere.

Still, the ground troops would handle them, he thought. Turning his attention to the space battle, he turned the bow of his ship, the Avenger, to face a smaller, cruiser class Mandalorian vessel. Ordering a massive salvo from the batteries, he saw the smaller ship?s shields crumble. It was tough, for its size, but not up to the power of the Avenger. As the cruiser withered and died, it was still voracious enough to fire back with its batteries that were still operational. As its last few shots fired, they were absorbed by the Avenger's shields easily. As the cruiser exploded, Admiral Wolf turned his attention to the next ship.

~

The Mandalorian Commander, Major Ergeron, sat in his seat uncomfortably. As his landing barge went down, with 200 troops under his command, he saw the planets defense guns fire at the troop ships. Already one of their ships had been hit, and it would be some time yet before they landed. Ordering the pilots to spread formation, the troop ships loosened up. As another shot went by, the Troop Ship Beta 3 commed over that their stabilizers were gone."d?kut?la shebse!"(Mandalorian Curse)

As the ships started to lose altitude, Beta 3 went down and crashed 1.69 kilometers from their target, though the crew stated that they had not taken any casualties in the landing. Dodging more cannon fire, the remaining landing barges finally hit the landing site, the base of a slow sloping hill. The Republic had fortified it, though, with troops and equipment. As they landed, they opened fire with their turrets and such. As the Mandalorians started to get cut down, they were able to get cover at the many large boulders in the area, as well as the trenches the barges had made as they landed. Shooting back, the battle for Zyridel Prime had begun.

With the sounds of battle starting across the planet, small drop pods extended from the Mandalorian warships and went down at high speeds. Crashing down in Zyridel Prime's largest city, and coincidentally, largest and most important military base, Loronar City. Emerging from the smoke, a pack of Mandalorian commandos swept out of the smoke.

They were Omega Squad.

NOTE: All PCs are at the ruble surrounding the drop pods.

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Dra'kmus

As he emerged from the smoke his body filled with the excitement of the battle and honor that was presented before him. This should be a good way to learn more to furthur his own mission, but this was a good day to fight for their enemy was true, though almost at times he had doubts about the Republic being a good advasary, but these were not things for him to question, for if Mandalor said they where worthy with the contract they took, then they where.
    He slowly looked over the city looking for signs of any activity near their 'crash' sight, and redied his Assault Rifle.

TAG: any

18. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Name: Sarah Jillo
    Species: mandalorian
    Homeworld:
    Affiliation: mandalorians
    Personality
    ---Traits: loyal, fun loving, but serious when the time comes, she takes life on a step by step basis
    ---Likes: having fun, training, and being with other mandalorians
    ---Dislikes: people who are not loyal, those who kill without reason
    ---Habits:
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: pale white
    ---Hair Color: bleach blonde
    ---Eye Color: blue
    ---Clothing: leather outifit or mandalorian armor
    ---Other Attributes:
    GEAR:
    Weapons: a double bladed sword, flame projector
    Armor/clothing: basic mandalorian armor
    Biography
    ---Personal History: Sarah was born to wealthy parents on Coruscant. Her fun loving spirit was looked down upon in high society. She had the best of the best but no longer wanted it when she reached the age of thirteen. Sarah ran away to an brother on her mothers side. She worked well here and made a great friend. This friend was murdered at the hand of a supposed friend and it took Sarah a long time to trust again. After coming of age in his home, Sarah soon realized that she wanted to be on her own and doing something important, so she joined the forces.
    ---Military History: Sarah has many talents but is best known for her use of a double-bladed sword. She has never been in any real combat but is itching to do so.
    ---Traumatic Experiances: The death of her best friend in which she witnessed.

OOC: I am going to be you sub-gm! I will put my post up later tonight!

19. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Syi Bredo

Sithspit he thought as the pod crashed into Loronar City. He was separated from Omega Squad, and he was in hostile territory. On top of that, he was a rookie at real combat. It's just like your training. Just remember your training. He pushed open the hatch of the pod.

"Freeze Mandal scum," said the voice attached to the rifle barrel sticking through the hatch.

Reacting purely on reflex, he kicked the barrel away. It discharged into the wall of his pod, and Syi was out, his hands around the neck of the would-be captor. The soldier had not been alone; three others accompanied him. Syi quickly readjusted his prisoner to be a human shield. Syi noted a set of thermal detonators on the soldier's belt. He grabbed one, set it for three seconds, reattached it, and pushed the soldier into his companions, diving out of the blast. One of the other soldiers dove out of the blast and began firing through the smoke, but he was only a soldier, and Syi was a Commando of the greatest warriors in the Galaxy.

His Heavy pistol lanced three crimson shots through the haze, the first punctured the survivor's elbow, causing his arm to go limp and drop his blaster, the second went through his cheek and into his brain, the third missed. Moments later, his blaster and corpse lie on the ground. Now it's time to find the others.

Tag: Omega Squad

20. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    OOC: For note, you guys are all together. We can say that sephyclone15's pod missed a bit, but most of you should be together, give or take 10-20 meters. ALso, starwarsbeauty is the Sub GM, so dont worry, she wasnt bluffing:p

IC: As Aldaric Ordo got out of his drop pod he took in his suroundings. The city was in shackles. No building had escaped the damage that war would bring, though very few seemed genuinely destroyed. The streets had craters from artiliry fire, which never ceased to not drone on. In the backround sounds, one could easily hear the sounds of war,may it be the rabid fire of a blaster, the heavy booming sound from a turbolaser battery,the swishing sound of Basilisk Fighters engaging Republic Dager fighters and of course the explosions that followed.

Checking his GPS squad sistem,he saw that while some of his squad was in the area,atleats one had missed the target zone by some distance. As Aldaric was going to call Syi Bredo on the COM, he got a messgae from Colonel Brandl from the Mandalorian Fleet:" Aldaric, we just recieved information that the leader of the Republic ground defense is located in the city. General Brom is located at the heart of the military base in Loronar, and it is to well defended by turbolaser batteries and the such for drop pods to hit it. You must eliminate him! Also, Commander Ergeron is in the vicinity, if your squad need assitance, call him".

With the message finished, Aldaric relayed the message to his squad, with the one incoming to Syi Bredo finishing with a "... and get your ass over here, we need you."Though he said it with a tone that implied he wasn't genuinlly angry with him.

" Alright guys, you heard the Colonel, lets get moving!"

TAG: Preety much anybody and everybody in the RPG

21. Burning_Hatred

Burning_Hatred Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Cendales Ordo
    Species: Mandalorian
    Homeworld: Nar Shaddaa
    Personality
    ---Traits: Clever, witty, loyal, somewhat grim
    ---Dislikes: Enemies, being ambushed, and the Republic
    ---Habits: Being alone (he prefers to keep to himself outside of battle), chewing on his lip, random acts of heroism
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Tanned Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Dark, short
    ---Eye Color: Hazel
    ---Clothing: See below
    ---Other Attributes: Small cut going horizontally across his cheek, about an inch long, and the symbol of Mandalore tattooed on his chest, a sign of his devotion to his leader and his cause. He also has a small pendant, given to him by his sister before she was killed, which he guards with his life.

GEAR:
    Weapons: Modified Twin Mandalorian Heavy Pistols, blaster rifle, and a survival knife
    Armor/clothing: Mandalorian Outcast Armor w/ no helmet
    Specialty weapons: He has a lethal poison dart launcher built into the bottom of his right gauntlet
    Notes on gear: His armor is a dark blue, and at the base of the neck, where his helmet used to connect to his armor, he has attached metal plates onto it.

THE FORCE
    ---Sensitivity: Little Higher Than Normal
    ---Religion: N/A
    ---Force Abilities: Limited Force Levitation

BIOGRAPHY
    ---Personal History: Cendales grew up in the rough slums of Nar Shaddaa, living with his older sister, since his parents had been killed. He tried as hard as he could not to fall into the dark world of street life, but he eventually gave in, hustling spices and other goods for the Exchange when he was about 10. His sister talked him into getting out, and when he did so, the Exchange came to silence him in case he spilled anything to the authorities. The Exchange thugs killed his sister, and in his rage Cendales killed all 5 of them, blasting them all with one of the thugs? blaster. He then repelled 2 future attacks by the Exchange, and when he had enough money from selling things he picked off the thugs? bodies, he bought himself a ticket off Nar Shaddaa and went to Dxun, where he met other Mandalorians who recognized him for his talent.

---Military History: He is one of the youngest Mandalorians from his clan, and is one of the two youngest Mandalorians to earn a medal for bravery. Cendales excelled in his training, his fierceness and tactical knowledge impressive to those who taught him. He has fought in several of the Outer Rim battles, helping fell two worlds, putting his cleverness and tactical know-how to good use. He earned a medal for bravery during his last battle, when he led a small, desperate band of troops from separated units almost a mile around the Republic troops, heading up onto a cliff over their position, massacring them from above as the other Mandalorians broke through the front line.

---Traumatic Experiences: The memory of his sister?s death plays over and over again in his mind, since she was very close to him. He can somewhat remember the death of his mother and father, who died to protect their children from a gang of robbers who invaded their Nar Shaddaa home, but it happened when he was about 4, and so his memory of the incident is not that good.

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Dra'kmus

Hearing the relayed order's he joined up with the group as they headed out, keeping himself closer to the shadows that were cast by the war buildings that seemed to eacho that this battle was being won. He followed as they moved out and hoped that their unfortunate squadmate would leave them some enemies in that area when they arrived at his location.

TAG: anyone

23. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Syi Bredo

"... And get your ass over here." Aldaric's voice said into his comm.

"Yes sir," Syi said sarcastically, not into the comm, and snapped a salute at no one. As if I have a choice. The motion sensors in his HUD told him several unfriendlies were approaching. He climbed into the rubble of the nearest building and made his way to the roof. From there, he could see the smoking craters where his teammate's pods had landed. He knew where they were going and plotted a course that would lead him to roughly where they should be.

Looks good, he thought looking at the alleyway that would be his route to the others. It was narrow, dark, and only had a few outlets to the streets. Perfect.

He hopped into the alley and sprinted as much of his route as necessary, crossed the street to take cover in another blown out building. He checked his chrono. They should be here in a few minutres.

Tag: Omega Squad

24. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Jillo

Sarah quickly got out of her pod. She hated being in there. When she got out she was shocked. She didn't expect to see a sight like this. Everything was in ruins. What had she expected? This was combat, this is what happens.

Sarah looked around. She saw many of the other omega squad members, but she went to stand by Aldaric Ordo. He would give the orders.
    When she got her orders she quickly followed the others as they all went there.

TAg: everyone

25. Naava

Naava Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2005
    Zuna kicked the latch open of her landing pod and thrust herself out of the door. The blasted thing had caught fire during the entry! She quickly scrambled to the nearest building and ducked for cover as the pod blew up with an agonizing death scream. Zuna uncovered her ears and looked about in a frenzy, ensuring that she wasn't seperated from the team. Aha! There they were, already on the move.

"Bastards, always running after the kill before me." She readied her rifle and dashed off to meet with the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.