main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive By Mandalore's Orders: a Mandalorian Commando RPG* think RC Commando with a Twist*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthReven, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    OOC: Yeah, Draco is medic. It seems I had a sentance mistake, what I ment was that if you take Draco, we'll need a guard and Medic...

2. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Well I dont know who's guarding you or staying as medic but I'll just continue anyway and whoever follows.... well, follows

IC: Sabre

As Sabre leaned back on the wall near the hangar entrance he leant around to look into the corridor.

Left, nothing
    Right, nothing, clear.

The corridor was considerably brighter and smaller than the hangar. Stepping out into the empty corridor Sabre's helmet adjusted to the change of light and space in his new environment, but he barely noticed the difference.

Opening up the holo-map in his visor Sabre quickly checked to see which way he was supposed to go to reach the lift.

Left, then take the first right He thought to himself as he minimised the map and checked his rifle.

TAG: Whoever is coming with me

3. TheTatooineRexTrader

TheTatooineRexTrader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2006
    IC: Colonel Fel
    Hangar

He stepped into the hallway, and was surprised by the harsh lighting.

Because Sabre turned left, Colonel Fel covered the right path and walked backward.

When he was convinced there was no-one coming, he signalled for the others to come out, and then fell in behind Sabre.

Sabre was checking his rifle.

The Colonel could see the turn that they had to make.

TAG: Leaving Party

4. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    OOC: I'm here, though at the moment, I cant post right now, I have guests over for the week...

5. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Andy Vass

Andy snook his way up to the blasted door and paused.
    "CLEAR!" He shouted back and ran into the room, looking in every nook and cranny looking for any sign of hostility.
    "CLEAR!" He shouted again.
    Andy waited in the room for the rest of the squad.
    "Well, that's one way through a locked door." He said to Silas, "Any clue how long the other squad will be?"

TAG: DR

6. revan796

revan796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Name: kale fett (no relation to boba or jango)
    Species:mandalorian (human)
    Homeworld: nar shadda
    Affiliation: mandalorains
    Personality
    ---Traits: doesnt laught, never smiles
    ---Likes: killing, inteligens, high power weapons, setting traps
    ---Dislikes: being alive war is what gets him through his day
    ---Habits: trigger happy
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: slightly tanned caucasion
    ---Hair Color: dark brown
    ---Eye Color: dark green
    ---Clothing:heavy mandalorian armor.
    ---Other Attributes: very stealthy (at times)
    GEAR:
    Weapons: chain gun, dual mandalorian ripers, medium repeater
    Armor/clothing: heavy mandalorian armor.(no helm)
    specialty weapons: predator blades.(like off of predator movies the wolverine blade things.
    notes on gear: predator blades on right arm, lanching predator blades on left
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: low/medium
    ---Religion:mandalorian. (they do have a religion b/c on kotor 2 it says that the could no go to malachor 5 because of a cultural taboo
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):eek:range
    -----Blade(s): short
    -----Color(s): orange
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities: mind trick, push, pursuade
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History: origianly came from iziz but his parent were brutaly slaughtered in front of him by a gang so he ran to nar shaddah and faught his whole life trying to stay alive.
    ---Military History: faught for goto on nar shadda
    ---Traumatic Experiances: saw parents death and caused the death of countless people. (maybe is the reason on why he doesent speak often)

7. revan796

Nov 18, 2004

oops nvm about the force things and the light saber thing

8. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    Hello? Anyone home?

9. Scoundrel1100

Scoundrel1100 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2004
    OOC: I'm here as well. Like you, I've been waiting for a while now.

Scoundrel

10. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Sabre

As Sabre quickly darted down the corridor and took a right turn, he could see the turbolifts not 20 metres away. Running up to them he checked the controls to the side of the doors. They seemed to be intact. Reaching out and pushing the 'up' arrow, Sabre waited to see what would happen. The button lit up and before long the rumble of the lift could be felt underfoot.

Taking a few steps back and dropping to one knee, Sabre raised his rifle and pointed it at the lift doors.

PING!

The large metal doors slid open revealing the interior of the lift. Sabre moved closer and checked the ceiling. It was clear. Stepping into the lift Sabre waited for his squad to enter in behind him while he looked at the controls and thought about what level the rendevous point was on...

TAG: i dunno anymore, whoever

11. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    plz plz plz can i join [face_praying]

12. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    OOC: okay, me and what's left of my squad is at the rendevous point so what ever happens next is upto the other squad...

13. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    ok if darth reven accepts me i have a good idea on how i could be added to the story: i was on one of the boarding teams but my pod over shot and landed off target and i have to work my way through the ship back to the main squad. plz let me join[face_praying]

14. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    ooc: we could make it easier and say you're part of my squad who are already at ther rendevous point...

15. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    lol ok that would be easyer

16. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    sounds good.

now where is that DR?

17. CT-14

CT-14 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    Name: Ander Obrim
    Species: mandalorian (human)
    Homeworld: Dxun
    Affiliation: mandalorian
    Personality
    ---Traits: Loyal, untrusting, honorable, fearful that his new squad will leave him too.
    ---Dislikes: laser weapons and helmets
    ---Habits: checks clip constantly, dosen't trust anyone until he knows them well.
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:caucasian
    ---Hair Color:dark brown
    ---Eye Color:green
    ---Clothing:standard blue mandalorian battle armor (like the armor from KOTOR)
    ---Other Attributes:
    GEAR:
    Weapons: Mandalorian heavy pistols, acp array (shotgun), anti armor rifle
    Armor/clothing:
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc) prototype heated combat knife
    notes on gear:
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: average
    ---Religion:
    ---Lightsaber
    -----Crystal(s):
    -----Blade(s):
    -----Color(s):
    -----Handle Description(s):
    ---Force Abilities:
    ---Force Weakness:
    ---Other Force Object(s):
    Biography
    ---Personal History:
    ---Military History:military training at age 9-12 by his father, joined military at age 16 placed in scout squad for training then placed in tracking squad until he was tansfered.
    ---Traumatic Experiences:witnessed his fathers death on a hunting expedition when he was 12 into the forest by his own blaster when it exploded. In training when he was almost crushed by a falling tree and his helmet almost killed him when the front visor broke, he was then pulled out by his father who then told him that his squad had left him for dead.

plz let me join this sounds realy fun. [face_hypnotized]

18. CT-14

CT-14 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    sorry i need to make some changes to the weapons and armor.this is in place of old stuff.

Clothing:see below---
    Other Attributes:
    GEAR:
    Weapons:acp array(shotgun), mandalorian rifle with anti armor attachment
    Armor/clothing:standard blue mandalorian battle armor(like the armor from KOTOR) with no helmet
    specialty weapons(like flamers, darts, etc) prototype heated combat knife
    notes on gear: knife is kept in holster on boot.

19. Scoundrel1100

Nov 28, 2004
    OOC: Uh, guys, doesn't it say on the opening post or something that all character sheet proposals are to be PMed directly to DR himself? He's gone for the moment, but unless he's edited the post or appended it, I'm pretty sure he'd say the same. This is his game after all.

Speaking of which...Reven, where are you?

Scoundrel

20. revan796

Nov 18, 2004
    i dont meen to keep cloging up the thread but i did send him my cs a while back too. but this is well technicaly my second rpg so im sorry for posting my cs

21. Scoundrel1100

Nov 28, 2004
    OOC: It's cool. I'm not mad, and I'm not trying to run this like it's mine or anything. You bring up a good point though: DOES ANYONE KNOW IF REVEN IS STILL PLANNING TO RUN THIS GAME OR NOT?

...'cuz he said a week, and I think it's been around a month or so, hasn't it? If he's not back, and you guys still want to play, I'll run this if you want. I have a somewhat extensive knowledge of military special forces (see some of my previous posts).

DISCLAIMER: I'm NOT trying to take his place or anything. Meh, put it to a vote. Those of you who are still here, what do you all think? I could even just do it temporarily until he returned, if it were decided that way.

Scoundrel

22. CT-14

CT-14 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    SAORRY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER FOR A LITTLE WHILE.

23. CT-14

CT-14 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    um... i keep trying to send him my person and it says that his link is not working.

24. CT-14

CT-14 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    Hello is anyone here? I finally got my character through.

25. Scoundrel1100

Nov 28, 2004
    Patience. Give the others and anyone else still interested a chance to respond. Sometimes these things take a minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.