main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends By My Own 07/18/03 "To be continue under new name"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PatttyB0123, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Minutes Later Hardy came back carrying the boy and gently place him on the bed.

The boy?s face was red with embarrassment. He was now fifteen years old and he knew how to use the fresher, but for now, he had to accept the reality that he needed all the help he could get.

"Thanks, Mister Hardy" the boy spoke hoarsely.

Oh, how Obi-Wan wished he could believe that he was alive!. Life had been so hard since the insane man had captured him. The first thing they had done after overpowering him with drugs, but he was inexperience padawan.

The man had traveled across the entire galaxy keeping him in the dark corner of the space ship. When he had awakened, he'd found himself in that dark tiny room. He had thought he would never escape from that nightmare. Then he had to play dead knowing that it was a risky thing to do under his weak condition.

Obi-Wan still could not remember much about it; something he was certain he should be thankful for. The next thing he knew he had awakened in this rare place called hospital, and being take cared by a man who kept calling him son or Mark. The padawan still did not know how he had gotten here, but at least he was alive.

"Well, at least you were able, Mark too???"

"Hello" Maura entered the room.

"Maura!" Billy exclaimed "Next time knock on the door".

She smiled to them and walked to the boy?s bed. She could sense the tension in the room. The boy looked up at her, but he remained motionless staring at her.

Maura could detect both the boy's distress level and his attempt to calm himself. "I know you think that I am gosh, but I am not. You sensed me before did you"?

"*Liar!*" Obi-Wan could not help thinking mentally, never suspecting that the girl would notice it.

"*Watch your manners, brother!*" she immediately walked away. Then Maura sobbed

Obi-Wan slowly turned his head to look at the girl, his eyes wide with surprise.

"*I...apologize,*" he sent after a moment.

The girl smiled kindly at him then. "You know you are my brother, don't you?"

He continued to stare at her for a time, not answering the question, but not looking away either. The padawan stared at her in shock. He simply could not line up what the girl told him that he was her brother. If what she said was true...but he knew, it was not. It just did not make sense.

"Why is everybody quiet?" Billy protested.

Suddenly two men came inside the room. "Hey we do not know how you guys got here, but this boy is under the child care services, until they find his parents".

"At is not necessary, they are his real realities" Everybody turned their heads to the man who just came inside the room. Hardy smiled to the man.

"Sam, I am glad that you came on time"

"Well, since your left the police station in a rush, I decided to bring the evidence that you are the real boy?s father".

The padawan was quietly listening to everything. He wanted to come across if he got into a parallel universe, or he just had lost his mind. He tried to move in the bed, finding a stabbing pain on his back. He bit his lips suppressing any moan sound. He did not want them to get distracted by his moans. He wanted to find more about why they called him Mark. Finally, he rested his head on the pillow closing his eyes and allowed himself to fall back into an exhausted sleep.

2. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Happy 4 of July.

3. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Hellooooooooo? Anybody here? well I will keep writting this story in monologues?

4. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    Oops! sorry double post.

5. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Yeah, just been away. good post.

6. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    jacen200015 Yeah, just been away. good post. Not problem Jacen. I am okay for now about this story.

I was down a couple days ago when I lost my cat. Now I am little over with my cat death.

The next part will be the new life for Mark. "Humm how Garen is going to bring Mark inside the temple. Hey, Garen he is not Obi-Wan".

I hope that I can put some humor, but not much.

The pirate is going to turn up and down the whole temple. The next part is little more complex becuase is an action part.

7. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    This story is almost over.
    -------------------------------

Mark started walking back trying to be away from the Jedi. The last thing he wanted was to be captured by a Jedi.

"If you get closer to me I will make this baby talk to you". Mark groaned shaking his blaster to the Jedi.

Mark looked perplexed when he saw the Jedi closing his eyes and folding his hands in front of him. Garen knew that Obi-Wan was an unpredictable Jedi when the padawan was under pressure. Then Garen mentally called the rest of his friends for help. He needed all the help he could get.

*"Siri, Will, Eloe, I found Obi-Wan Kenobi, please help me with him. Apparently Obi-Wan does not remember who he is*". Then Garen opened his eyes and looked to at Obi-Wan.

Suddenly Mark approached the Jedi pushing him onto the floor. Garen landed with a groan on the floor puffing and breathing heavily. Garen could see the boy standing in front of him shaking with laughter. The pirate frightened him. The teen had scared Garen enough to make him shake from head to toe. However, now it was over. Now there was nothing else to do. Perhaps now the teen could kill him. Then Garen felt a warm liquid coming out of his nose. His friend had broken his nose.

"How it is possible that I did not sense Obi-Wan?s move?".

The teen pulled his blaster and blew a bench away. Garen trembled with fear when saw his friend?s cynical smile observing the smoldering hole in the ground.

"I am sorry Jedi, but sometimes my baby shoots by itself".

"Where are my friends when I need them?". Garen thought with anxiety .

The teen was standing observing him, feet slightly apart, one at a right angle to the other in a defensive position. He expected to be attacked by the Jedi.

"Please Obi-Wan do not harm me", said Garen facing his friend, but the teen directed the blaster to the Jedi?s head with, his finger only millimeters from the switch pulling up the Jedi sharply to his feet.

"I am not Obi-Wan, my name is Mark" barked the teen.

"What do you want, Jedi?"

The young pirate stared at the Jedi, taking the Jedi by his brown curly hair, the Jedi?s face was pale and the Jedi?s eyes showed fear. Garen did not know what to do. How had his friend ever managed got him off his guard?

8. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    "Stop that! You are hurting me". Garen's voice was whining.

Panic flooded Garen's much that the teen could sense it too, and then something hit the pirate, threw him away from Jedi, just as the teen had pushed the Jedi away earlier.

He knocked one of the garbage cans in the park over, falling on the ground over its legs. For a moment, the pirate stared at the sky then he started to laugh, but his laugh was coming from his own fear. Mark was now afraid of the Jedi. Then he realized that his blaster was missing. Mark looked thoroughly shaken but the Jedi was not in the mood to deal any more with his stubborn friend. With a sigh, Mark stepped back trying to get away from the already mad Jedi.

Suddenly several hands grabbed Mark's back and shoulders pinning him down. Then the last thing he heard was "sleep", then everything went blank.

"Are you okay Garen?" Siri asked his friend, who was cleaning his bloody nose with a piece a cloth.

"Some how yes, hey guys why did take so long? He almost killed me".

"I am sorry", replied one of the other Jedis. "We were too far from here".

"Now we should take Obi-Wan back to the temple and call Master Qui-Gon", said Siri gently touching the teen's hair.

Then the four Jedis lifted the sleepy teen, carrying him and gently placing him into the speeder Garen pulled the safety belt over the teen's shoulder and waist, keeping the boy from collapsing sideways and safe in case of an accident. Then one of the other Jedis walked around the front of the speeder and hopped in on the other side, starting the engine and moved the speeder without haste towards the sky.

Finally, the Jedis reached the temple landing the speeder in one of the transport platforms. The four Jedis dragged the teen out of the speeder and carried him by his arms and legs into the building.

Mark barely opened his eyes managing to lift his head once, but it soon flopped down again. Still, he had seen enough to realize he was in some kind of tall building, surrounded inside by large columns and long corridors. He had never thought that this might actually be true. He could not believe that the Jedis had captured him and taken him there against his will. **"I did not break any law? In addition, why the Jedi called me Obi-Wan?"**

9. PatttyB0123

Apr 2, 2003
    While the Jedis were dragging the teen to the healer?s ward, Qui-Gon was in his room resting on the bed. The healers had just released him after more than a month in their care; his injuries from of the explosion from the bomb had already healed. He needed to now start searching for his missing padawan.

"Obi-Wan had been out there on his own for over a month, enduring Force knows what. He probably thinks I'm dead." Qui-Gon sighed. Then Qui-Gon got up slowly from the bed. "I am living right now, I have enough of being stuck here, while Obi-Wan is fighting alone for his life".

Suddenly Qui-Gon felt a strengthening in his bond with Obi-Wan. "Hum Obi-Wan?" Qui-Gon desperately called his padawan.

Qui-Gon could not get more than a sense of what was happening with his apprentice, but at least he now had verification that his padawan was still alive.

Qui-Gon opened the door carrying a travel bag, when a healer stopped him.

"No, I have had enough of healer?s medicine for the rest of my life".

"No, Master, Qui-Gon. Some padawans found Obi-Wan Kenobi".

"What?".

"Yes, Master Qui-Gon" The healer exclaimed.

"Where is the boy now?", asked the master shaking the healer by his shoulder.

"Calm down Master Qui-Gon . The healer smiled to Qui-Gon. "Obi-Wan Kenobi is in the infirmary unconscious but alive".

"Thanks".

Then Qui-Gon ran to the healer?s ward "My padawan is here, and safe. I should know when I felt him". Qui-Gon reached the healer?s ward entering without knocking on the door. Siri and Garen were there watching their friend, who was now resting in the bed.

Qui-Gon smiled when he saw them. He knew how Siri and Garen felt about Obi-Wan. He also knew what a caring and dedicated man Obi-Wan?s healer. I'm sure the healer has done his best. Siri and Garen bowed to him.

"How's our young charge doing, Siri and Garen?"

Siri shook her head sadly "I am sorry master Qui-Gon, I think that I overdosed your padawan".

"Overdosed?"

"I was so worried about Garen that I sent him to a stronger inducer".

"Do not worry, Siri I am understand", Qui-Gon smiled to her.

The healer came and stood in front of them ?Padawan Kenobi is in good shape. The healer clapped his hands. "Apparently the padawan is well taken care of from somebody else. He weighs a little more than his normal weight. He has only regained consciousness a few times, and when he does, he yelled at us". The healer moved his head sadly. "Your padawan is suffering from memory lose".

The master nodded to acknowledge the healer's report, and then took a seat next to the bed, intently studying his young padawan's face. Then Qui-Gon gasped terrifying everybody.

"What it is wrong, master Qui-Gon?" the healer asked.

Qui-Gon stood up from the chair walking to the healer. "What kind of joke is this?"

"Joke?"

"Yes, this boy looks like my padawan, but he is not. Where is my real padawan?" Qui-Gon barked to the healer.

Then the three perplexed Jedis looked at each other wondering why they were tricked by the boy?s physical appearance, so who was that boy? Perhaps the boy was talking the truth that he was Mark and not Obi-Wan Kenobi. Garen swallowed hard. He knew that he was now in big trouble with master Qui-Gon.

To be continue under My padawan's Twin Pirate Soul"

I will be leaving this story open for a week.

Note:
    I am thinking that this story is getting too long, so I am planning to split the story and two. When I started this story I decided to make one, but I decided that this story needed a second final part after Obi-Wan's rescue. They are new characters, and Qui-Gon has to deal with Obi's twin brother. Now the second part will be more romantic.

Thanks to all my readers.
    My apologies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.