main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA by oder of what's-his-name...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mileniumhanandshrimp, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    ...all members going to hanford ren faire in costume, be at the vice-wearer-of-the-silly-hat-chancellor's house THIS wednesday around 730 pm for the dry-run, fighting-over-bits-of-ren-garb party. including the younglings, if they are going.

or don't cry if you get stuck wearing something funny-looking this weekend. (actually, Hizzownself said if you didn't show, you'd have to do faire nekkid, but i don't think he can make that stick)

by imperial decree, blah blah blah...

;)

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    <sigh> :oops:

of course, that was meant to be by ORDER... not odor, nor any variation thereof. NOR did i mean to imply that the Emperor stinks, literally or figuratively. just tired, is all, and typing faster than is good for me.

and sure, i could have copped out and said i did it on purpose, in loving tribute to our beloved leader, and his long-standing tradition of spelling faux pas, but that would be a bald lie, and i am not a fundamentally dishonest person. so i won't.

--me, covering my own butt. [face_praying]
    (sorry, boss)

3. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    THIS Wednesday????......*wanders off muttering....trying to figure out just how i'm gonna get at least a half dozen shirts..bodices...skirts...pants..and other various and sundry bits and pieces of garb done by then......shrugs...figuring its just pretty much par for the course.....and thinking to self...wow...i've missed faire......*

and as for the "odour" remark??......have you ever been around him right after he's gotten off work in the middle of summer??...(or winter for that matter)......you've seen the commercial where the squirrel falls outta the tree....right??????

*winks.......and prepares to duck and run should brotherly sarcasm...ensue*

meow.....

me*

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    sarcasm? least of your worries. you know the boy better than that.

milady meow, i may or may not need to borrow bits from you, for during or afters. or not. and par for the course, yes, that sounds like you, cause you didn't find out about this until, oh i don't know, two or three weeks ago... but at least your garb hasn't spent a FULL year wadded up in a basket in the garage <darby tries to remember where all her stuff is, since she didn't leave it all in the car all year, like usual... and a good thing, or it would be gone, actually>

5. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    heeeyyy.....i got a list of peoples and stuffs.....last week.....Middle of last week actually....and actually....parts of my garb did...well...does...spend quite alot of its time in a basket....in the living room......that isn't a pile of coins...that's my belly dance bra...

and as for borrowing?...no prob..........i also found my sith pants...if you want pants....made from the same stuff as the coat....flowy...blousy........nice and comfy....and as for nighttine??...i'll bring pretty much everything i've got so again...you's welcome to borrow.....you know that (or you should by now)

anywhoodles...

meow.....

me*

6. Rurouni_Botosai

Rurouni_Botosai Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2005
    So am I to assome that no one will be there and I can just stay home?

7. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    *Raises hand*

Tater will be there...

Tater requests his own corner for the next meeting....

Tater will honor his pledge to his master.....

Tater pledges he will try to look like a rennie.......(sp??)

Tater is afraid of looking like a monk...........

Tater is done speaking in third person.................

Tater Out!

8. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    hahaha. well, at least Tater seems like he's in a more cheerful mood [face_dancing]

we are still planning on being there tomorrow.

9. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I am planning on being their... depending on when I get back from Mendota.

10. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    in case you all missed it, by "oder" of Himself:

practice at my house friday night.

that's tonight, y'all.

--me, substituting for Your Master's Voice.

11. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Gotta love the "y'all"'s. A friday practice!! Just what I like

12. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    CRAP, last I heard it was Saturday... I have plan's tonight...

13. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    RATHER THAN START THE MILLIONTH THREAD ABOUT PRACTICE/MEETING PLANS, I'M JUST GOING TO BRING THIS ONE UP AGAIN BECAUSE I LIKED THE NAME OF IT [face_devil]

i just spoke with the emperor and he said that practice has again been postponed from tonight (Saturday, NOV 19th) to tomorrow night, (Sunday, NOV 20th) at 6:pM at Larry and Margie's house.

i assume that means any meeting business we need to discuss will take place there as well. any other questions feel free to contact the chosen one, though he is at work today he will probably still answer his phone.

peace out.

14. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    great to be kept informed. might be there, but probably not, workday and all that stuff.

have fun.

15. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Ditto me, (only I won't be coming at all) I've got a 20x30-foot back-drop painting to start and finish by Wednesday. And a convoluted theater schedule to work around besides (this weekend they scheduled two other events that preclude any painting or rehearsing, save for at very specific times: Sat. afternoon and Sunday evening). So there's me out again.

Though I would be greatful for any info you all come up with regarding LosCon, leaving and staying and whatnot.:confused:(And any other important meeting topics as well).

16. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Have to be at work at 4am on Monday, so you all have a fun practice, wish it could have been today.

17. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    hmmm, bummer that it appears many can not make it tomorrow. i wasn't even entirely certain that i was going, i just thought i'd pass along the information...

18. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Don't worry Liz, we'll still blame you for us not being able to make it....

:D

19. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    WELL SO YOU ALL KNOW PRACTICE WENT WELL MIKE, MICHEAL, AND LARRY LEARN ALOT MIKE HAS ALREADY PURCHASED TWO STICKS AND WANTS TO CONTINUE ON WITH OUR PRACTICES AND HE LEARNS FAST. IN FACT I WAS EVEN TAUGHT A LITTLE BY THE EMPEROR AND I NEED IT TRUST ME.

20. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < IN FACT I WAS EVEN TAUGHT A LITTLE BY THE EMPEROR AND I NEED IT TRUST ME. >

*blink*

sorry, did i miss something? i thought you were the only one who can regularly kick his imperial butt?

:confused:

21. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    yeah all that he tells is in fact just luck on my part i was never real good and i cant block my only defense is attack attack cause other wise i have no strenght except to watch.

and tell people about there foot work..

22. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    yeah, well, that works.

besides, he knows if he really hurts you, you'll kill him in his sleep... if he's lucky.
    [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.