main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga By Small Things--Author Note First Post

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Noelie, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Ish: No, fate has a way of happening when we are trying to live our dreams. Glad you liked their scenes.

Kateydidn't: Wow, it was so cool when Ish told me you were reading. I do hope you enjoy the story. Yes I would love to have a world where there had never been a Palpatine.

Luna_Nightshade: I know how busy you are. Yes, it is sort of a change gears, from explaining the past, to getting closer to his present. I rather liked Maron using the force early. It sort of reminded me of Tabitha from Bewitched when they would say "don't twitch!" Thanks for coming!

Princess_of_Naboo: Wow, you really must have liked this installment. Yes, Noela did know about the Jedi rules keeping her from being with someone she loved. It gave her Liam, which now must seem wonderful, but there had to be years she wanted to have a serious talk with the person that came up with the thought that was a "good" idea.

And yes, I do believe that the build up had to be slow, going back to legislations he worked on during his time as Senator of Naboo. He would have kept careful track of anything that could affect his future plans to become Emperor and destroy the Jedi.

Araxie: Thank you sweetie. You really are too kind. I still tear it out, BUT now I have my own laptop baby so I can come out and we can try and do a little work together on stuff. I think that will be fun especially if I can get Ish to come out and meet you and the crew in Lehi.

Thanks for reading all!

2. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Oh, I loved this chapter! Despite the continuing tensions of the situation, it had a very tranquil feel.

She shook her head, "You do take care of all of us, and if you were a Jedi there wouldn't have been an us. I think I prefer the 'us' part of our equation."

She had a point, one I took advantage of for a few minutes, making sure I had kissed her enough for me to feel at home once more.

Awww. [face_love]

I really liked the part about Nore having to teach Maron not to use his Force powers. Little kids can be...such a handful, I can't imagine what a Force-sensitive one would be like! :p

Wonderful update, Noelie! =D=

3. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Amidalachick: yup, it is a little quiet yet, and as someone else said sort of the eye of the storm rather than the tail end of it. I think force-sensitive children could drive you nuts :)

4. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Obi-Wan looked good. His eyes were tired, and much of the ebullient youth that had been his normal countenance just a few months earlier had changed to a maturity that rivaled his late Master.

His eyes still gleamed blue when he caught sight of Noela running down the flagged stone path to where he and young Anakin stood. He had never gained the impressive size that was Qui-Gon, but somehow he looked huge next to Noela. I realized at that moment that the months had taken their toll on my wife.

I realized that I too had changed. I was older, knowing now that there was more to life than the next role to play. Some part of ourselves were left behind with the death of a child, and fear of losing another.

Obi-Wan patiently took in stride the kisses she bestowed on his cheek, finally giving in to place a few on the side of her face.

She stepped back to consider Anakin, who was sprouting up very quickly gaining gangly size. Obi-Wan came forward to shake my hand as we watched Noela carefully smooth back the braid and place a gentle kiss on his forehead. Anakin blushed, and and after a moment melted into her embrace.

We followed as Noe put an arm around the boy to take him up to the house. "How are you doing Obi-Wan?" I asked, concern for the young man and his challenged filled heart.

"Holding up most days, although you might be one of the few people that I admit to that every passing day seems to be harder. I wish___." He broke off.

"I do too." I knew what he would say, I had felt it every day since I had heard about Theed.

~~~~

"I can't believe how big they have gotten!" Obi-Wan exclaimed as he came to assist me with getting the babies up.

"You last saw them when they were newborn. Time goes by so quickly. It will take no time before they are as big as Emarli." I handed Owyn to Obi-Wan and after carefully considering the face he wasn't familiar with, he promptly began to do those infant gymnastics to get to what he found most interesting- Obi-Wan's light saber.

"Hey, you are a little young for that." Obi-Wan looked closer at him, baffled for a minute, "This isn't the force senstive baby is it? "

"No," I smiled, "but he has a decided inclination toward blasters, light sabers, and other assorted weaponry. We find that Maron tries to obtain the items, not for himself, but for Owyn." I laughed as I recalled we had taken to hiding even old metal swords in locked cabinets.

He looked at Maron, who was watching the preceedings with interest, and in a moment I saw the determined decision in his eyes. I moved to stop him when he met with resistance from Obi-Wan, who laughingly stopped Maron from his goal of getting Owyn the prized light saber.

"It is a lucky thing you have Nore with you, if this young gentleman continues to make his power known." He just continued to laugh, shaking his head as we left the room, each of us with a baby in tow.

Noela had planned a dinner for us out in the courtyard. It was the perfect place, allowing the little ones to play safely while we continued to to visit and get to know how this team of Master and Apprentice were fairing.

Anakin was decribing his studies of diplomacy, occassionaly making us smile when he would explain to Noela legislation that she had worked on, or races of beings that she understood from years of learning how to sympathize with the needs of many unique peoples. She indulgently played along, even though Obi-Wan would try to remind him of all that either Noela or myself might have understood by experience.

I mused watching and listening to them, thinking I was learning lessons in how I might have to deal with Maron, as he got used to people around him that didn't always feel or know things in the way that he would feel or know them.

It was at that point that our houskeeper Aneth came to tell me I had two persons waiting to meet with me in my office. I wasn't expecting anything so I whispered in Noela's ear that something was up, and to stay with our guests. I left her with a kiss, knowing I hoped to collect on

5. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Nice that Obi-Wan and Liam got to talk a bit. Obi-Wan needs people he can talk openly with.

Loved the part about Maron getting weapons for his brother. Hilarious.

A family that lost their daughter showing up. Interesting. I can see a class action lawsuit in the works. :p

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Whoa, very interesting. I loved Maron getting the stuff for Owyn. The ending, though...

7. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh you're adapting just fine to being a writer--what with an evil cliffie like that... Wow. I wonder how true it is. Somehow I don't believe the Jedi would outright steal a child...but perhaps there was consent given and the the parents changed their minds but the Jedi would not return the baby or someone is posing as a Jedi...

Oh you are evil Noelie!

8. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    I agree with everyone else. Since you have given me hints as to what you are doing, I can see where this is going! Good job keeping everyone guessing.

9. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    The woman started to cry. "No sir, we couldn't you see. The Jedi stole her."

:eek: Wow...

Why do I get the feeling that Palpatine's involved? [face_worried]

Another incredible post, Noelie! =D= I loved Noela's greetings for Obi-Wan and Anakin, and the babies and their weapon fascinations were great! :D

10. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    princess_of_naboo: Yes the twins together should be a fun pair to raise together.

A law suit hmmm?? I will have to think on these things!

Ish: Yse that ending :) Remember how long certain plans have been in motion, and what most of them really accomplished toward the end!

Kateydidnt! Somethings here I am not adapting so well too as I am afraid everyone knows, but I do seem to have a knack for where to stop for a post. I think :) Thanks for reading.

Araxie: Yes, you do kinda know. Thanks for not spilling the beans!

Amidalachick: Yeah I think Noela would have a definate soft spot for those two Jedi and I am sure somewhere down the road her heart will ache more than she could possibly imagine over the fall of one, finding that even possibly worse than death.

The twins need to have some time of fun, because soon no one will be having any, except for Palpatine because as we see in the future Vader/Anakin sure isn't having any.

Again thanks for reading!

11. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I'm here... I'm here... *collapses in a heap*

I'm here...

Anyway.

I loved Obi-Wan and the Senoes getting back together to chat for a little while. I loved having Anakin start being gangly, and Obi-Wan still being grief-striken. My poor Obi-Wan. Hehehehe, and Maron trying to get everything for his brother... that's ridiculously sweet.

But the Jedi stole her daughter? I TOLD you that would happen. Didn't I? DIDN'T I?!? Seeds of mistrust, and Jedi taking babies, and fear, and nervous tension, and poor MARON!!!

Oh dear.

I love the intrigue you're pulling, Noelie, and I'm very sorry that I haven't gotten here yet. I'm trying my best, and today is catch-up day. Hopefully over the next week or so I'll have a bit more time to catch up. Much =D=.

12. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    My goodness Luna! I know just how busy you must be keeping all the information you have be getting like an avalanche straight. For all that you are doing we all thank you. For coming to read here, even though I know your time is at a primium I really thank you.

Yes you did tell us! It takes time to play the game of smearing the good guys, even while they are out doing heroic things. Sort of reminds of things I read in the news today! :)

I hope I can keep up the intrigue.

I am still having to do a lot of studying to keep up at all with this, and will need to do tons more to make it all work!
    Thanks for supporting me in the attempt!

Now onto the next part.

~~~~~
    I spent the next while listening to the story of Larne and Xianey Galed. Half way through it occurred to me that I should take a few notes on what they were saying and so I had them restart so I could make a data file, this time asking more questions.

I wasn't even sure what I was doing or why, after all this was nothing I had experience in the past. I kept telling myself that it had nothing to do with my family, but I couldn't ignore the pain in their faces.

When we were done I offered the use of guest rooms, but they declined saying that they had saved for one of the smaller establishments in Antibes. I noted where it was at, and told them I would be in touch.

I dashed a quick message of to Matin, remembering the other families he had spoken of all those months ago. He had mentioned them in passing during a couple of our meetings, but neither Noela and I had had been up to delving into the memories of our difficulties.

"Liam? What are you doing? I decided I had better come look for you!" She cranned her neck around the heavy door.

"Hello sweetheart, I was just going to find you. Is Obi-Wan free to talk to us? I have something to explain to both of you. And I have some questions of procedure to ask him."

~~~~~

Obi-Wan and Noela listened, astounded to the tale I told them.

"They came to find you? Why?" Obi-Wan asked the most obvious question.

"They said because they heard the stories. At first like everyone else they believed the worst of it, and then after they spoke to other families, some of whom are working now with Matin on a case by case basis, they felt that perhaps the truth of our family has not been told. They seem to be under some illusion that I can help them."

"Matin is that lawyer, your lawyer correct? I remember reading the transcripts from the meeting with the council about Maron."

Noela had crept a little closer hating the memory of the moment she had literally been afraid someone would tear the child from her arms.

"I hated the accusations, and I disliked far more that other Jedi still believe them. Among some that never knew my Master, Maron has reached almost Chosen One status." He paused rubbing his eyes as if to dispell the awful tiredness in them. "The whole episode worries me because so many are ready to forget the principles of the Jedi, and espouse taking your son. Not a majority to be sure, but even one is one Jedi too many."

"Surely time will make them forget about it Obi-Wan, if we continue to live quietly." Noela murmured.

"Perhaps Noela," He gave her a quiet smile intended to calm her worry. "But that isn't really what worries me the most."

I leaned forward to clasp his shoulder again, "What worries you then? You are as wise an observer as I could hope to learn from in one so young. Tell us."

"It is the truth that I now shelter the Chosen One. At times I can't help the niggling worry about what we should be needing balance from. If there is some risk, where is the biggest risk from? From the outside, or is it truly from the inside, among ourselves?"

~~~~~

The next day Obi-Wan and I made a comm to the temple and the council themselves. Mace Windu was the one on hand to hear the tale.

"And they say that we took it?"

"It is their contention that after the first pair of Jedi came and quietly accepted their refusal of life as a Jedi for their daught

13. princess_of_naboo

Nov 9, 2000
    "It is the truth that I now shelter the Chosen One. At times I can't help the niggling worry about what we should be needing balance from. If there is some risk, where is the biggest risk from? From the outside, or is it truly from the inside, among ourselves?"

Wonderful insight there, Obi-Wan.

"It is their contention that after the first pair of Jedi came and quietly accepted their refusal of life as a Jedi for their daughter, that another came when the father was busy with helping his neighbors during the harvest time, overpowered the mother, and took the child. She believes that he was Jedi because of his robes and a lightsaber, although he didn't seem to use any Jedi power to overcome her, but pure brute strength."

That made me wonder if someone wasn't gathering young Force sensitive children in the guise of a Jedi. A Sith perhaps?

I laughed and told her that she didn't have to wait for ideas to be perfect before she could talk to me. I wasn't the senate after all.

Loved that line. Hilarious.

"Well they got themselves other representation. No one is sure how they even were able to afford it. They forced a search of the younglings at the creche. An infant girl, that the Temple records indicated was found abandoned in the lower levels of Coruscant is apparently their child."

Okay, now I have to revamp my analysis. Maybe someone stole children then left them somewhere for the Jedi to find? Setting the Jedi up to fall. Sounds Sithy...

"Hello Senoe. I am Dooku. Count Dooku. Is your wife here?"

Oh my gosh! What could he be doing... Will HE try to take Maron? How will Noela react to seeing him after Qui-Gon's death? Will he (since he is most likely on the path to the dark side, if not barreling down it at 90 mph just yet) try to play her sympathies on her Attachment to Qui-Gon? Like say, "Oh those arrogant Jedi with their antiquated rules should never have kept you apart from him. I don't believe in the Jedi way anymore. Ah, I know just the thing to make it up to you. I'll teach Maron the true way of the Force. Oh yes. *evil laughter* *cough* Excuse me, my dear. Got carried away." Really looking forward to seeing how this part plays out. :D

This story is just so awesome. All the Noela-verse stories are, but this one is especially interesting with all of its intrigue and mysterious machinations.

Thanks for the PM! [:D]

14. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Hmmm...Noela knows Dooku for a few different reasons. Interesting.

15. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Count Duku is stealing babies for the Sith?:eek: I shouldn't be surprized. Hide the babies![face_worried]

"We do not send out Jedi alone on those missions. There is too much at stake for a single Jedi, accusations like these can be made. "
    Sounds like missionaries.

Good job! I'm usually not a fan of OC stories but you weave it well, believable intrigue, interesting and not a Mary Sue in sight! It's wonderful to read happy family stories, where families work! :D

Ovorp.[face_laugh]. Sorry. But that's always been humorous to me. :p

16. Araxie

Araxie Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2006
    Hummm, Count Dooku, interesting twist. I supose I should have expected it!

I love the interaction with Obi-Wan, and with Mace Windu they were both very intregueing. It will be interesting to see how the Jedi deal with this threat.

Your Liam gets better and better all the time.

17. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Princess of Naboo: Well of course since you have been following Noela's adventures you are pretty aware that Master Dooku spent a little time making sure his Padawan was following the rules. Good question as to his motivations yet, because of course we only know he was unhappy enough to have left. I did love your little supposition and was really laughing as I read it because I love all the ideas you have me considering even if I don't use them. They are so addictive I find myself trying to find a way!! Thanks!

Ish: Yes he does know Noela, since he seemed to have wanted to hijack her company from his padawan at times. lol

SpiritofEowyn: Wow.. you made it over here! I am honored you stopped by and I am glad I am not totally ruining the story :) Yes indeed. .Hide those babies!!!! As to the Ovorp blame Ishy...it twas her fault!

Araxie: You have to have SOME suprises or this would be no fun! Kinda like Christmas... hehe Love you sis!

18. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Nooooooooo way.

Dooku. The name drips with venom. He stole that little girl and left her on Coruscant... and now he's coming for Maron. He is. I just know it. But at least there are more people informed now of the situation that perhaps will be able to help protect him... especially their nanny?

Oh, and how Palpatine is trying so hard to discredit the Jedi in the galaxy's eyes. I'm glad that Windu listened... now if only he knew more and could do more about it... of course they're still all shadowed in the dark, but still...

I loved it, Noelie, though I absolutely hate what is happening. Palpatine is really living up to his namesake of Insidious, and it is disgusting and it really makes me mad. But I'm looking forward to what happens, however scary it will be. Much =D=

19. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Luna_Nightshade: Yup, Dooku is there.

Interesting because I have always found him intriguing, a prince of a figure, and yet became so warped. Yes, that young nanny is a good thing!

However, with the great evil the man was capable of, I feel was as long a road as the Chosen One, because it takes a good amount of time to lead those that were once in the good and the light and convince them that evil is good.

Well the next part is here a bit early.

~~~~~

I indicated for our guest to follow me to the formal receiving room that was left very much as Noela's grandmother had designed it decades earlier.

He looked around, seemingly familiar with the room, "Even just months ago I would have been very reluctant to admit this, but I miss Esther. This room was always like her."

"I have heard of what a remarkable person she was." I agreed. "If you will excuse me I will relieve my wife. She will be here momentarily."

As I looked back over my shoulder, I couldn't help but notice that his posture was stooped and beaten. My heart ached for the pain that he had to feel over the past months, because unlike my wife, myself, even Obi-Wan, this controlled man would find giving into grief and pain an impossible, daunting task.

~~~~

I knew I wouldn't have to tell Noela that I would be watching and listening. For all I might have felt sympathetic toward this unknown man, because of the threats and worries of the last year, I was not going to allow her to be at any risk of harm

I went to the room that sourced our security system and the personnel I maintained there to keep track of the estate by visual and audible scanning. There were two that were manning the system, a man and a very capable young woman.

"If you would be so good, I will take this next hour, I would like you to stay somewhat covert, but keep a visual eye on my sons and Miss Aidel. I believe they are in the gardens."

"Very good, sir, " was their only reply, even though they considered me speculatively.

I made myself comfortable in front of the holomonitors and chose the receiving room I had left Count Dooku in before I made sure that Noela was ready to meet him.

When she entered the room he seemed transfixed, her golden brown braid resting over her shoulder, the blue of her heavy washed shimmersilk gown making her eyes blaze. It was my Noela at her best for all she complained of her age. I don't suppose she would ever grow old to my eyes, but I still thought her beautiful.

She came forward, the consummate politician that she was, with her mouth set in an engaging smile and her hand held out warmly to welcome the Master of Qui-Gon Jinn.

"Master Dooku, I am honored that you have come to see me. It has been so long."

He elegantly took the proffered hand and seemingly caressed it in a fatherly squeeze while brushing his lips across her knuckles.

"Noela, you have hardly changed, you are as lovely as when I first met you."

"Thank you sir." She smiled indicating a seat on large furnishing that gained advantage of the afternoon shining in.

She looked closer at him. "How have you been Master Dooku?"

"Count Dooku, my dear, I have left the Jedi."

"You left the Jedi?" She seemed stunned, "Why? They need men like you more than ever!"

He stood, "Really Noela, so that they can make a useful sacrifice of me like they did Qui-Gon?" He towered over her, and if I had thought his anger were directed at her, I would have been afraid, but this was just a man in controlled rage.

Noela quietly stood, insisting that he be seated again, "This is not good Count. Qui-Gon wouldn't have liked this. He would have wanted you to go on."

His hand passed his eyes, trying to reach for hard fought for control.

His sob of pain had Noela extending a hand to caress his back, "it was awful, and now I feel worse that I didn't try to find you, to see how you were faring. It was inexcusable. You shouldn't have been alone. Perhaps you wouldn't have felt to leave the Jedi then."

He looked at her the red, dry eyes he showed her one

20. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    *shudder* Oh, geez...

21. princess_of_naboo

Nov 9, 2000
    I'm glad you're enjoying my suppositions and wild speculation.

He looked around, seemingly familiar with the room, "Even just months ago I would have been very reluctant to admit this, but I miss Esther. This room was always like her."

Dooku knew the grandma? Interesting.

"They never appreciated him, and I only assisted them in their set ways, their observance that there might be another way of doing things. I assisted them in great wrong, Noela when I kept you apart."

His next words were quiet, powerful and filled my heart with dread, "I will never forgive them for sacrificing my son in that manner."

Aww, :_|.

Dooku seemed far more attached to Noela than you'd think he would be. I suppose that makes sense though. He loved Qui-Gon, and thus through Qui-Gon cared for Noela. Dooku just isn't one to show his feelings.

I wonder what the bounty hunter meant about Jedi. My guess is that he was hired by Palpatine. Possibly even sent for the main purpose of angering Dooku and putting him even farther against the Jedi. After all, this does seem to be the time when Dooku would be recruited for Sithhood.

I really loved your characterization of Dooku in this part. It was nice seeing his reaction to Qui-Gon's life, after his death. Qui-Gon seems to be a "didn't know how much I needed [loved] it [him], until it [he] was gone" for Dooku. Of course, Dooku could be faking extremely well and was purely trying to manipulate Noela. Ah, the possibilities.

Wait, what was with the mind thing? I don't quite understand... Seems ominous.

22. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    You know... I am not feeling a single bit of sympathy for Dooku, I can't help but think it is all an act and that he knows exactly who is behind the "Jedi" ambition to hurt the Senoe family. Qui-Gon's death is what drove him away. *snort* yeah right. Nice excuse Dooku, it might have been the last straw, except by this time he had already dabbled in the dark side and murdered his friend Sifo Dyas (killing Sifo Dyas was his last act before he left the Jedi and his official entrance as Sidious' apprentice).

um, anyway, sorry for the rant.

Great chapter! It took me a moment to realize *why* Noela would be familiar with Dooku--she started goin on those dates with Qui-Gon when he was still a padawan *of course* she would be friendly with Dooku...

23. Noelie

Jul 11, 2005
    Ishy: I hope that wasn't a shudder because it was bad!

Princess_of_Naboo: Yes, indeed the grandmother and Dooku met at least one, and also coresponded. We don't know a lot else.

Interesting thoughts on Dooku and Noela: My premis is that Dooku is what I call a "red" personality and no, the don't reveal feeling easily. Even if they mean it. Now the question would be, what does he mean?

Kateydidn't: Wow.. remind me just to ask you anything I might need to know or want to know about Trivia. I bow to your superior knowledge. It was an amazing rant, and frankly I request you do that whenever and however you want on this thread. You might save me from terrible errors!

No I wouldn't feel sorry for Dooku for all I find him intriguing.

And yup those dates started back in the day!

Onto the next part of By Small Things!

~~~~~
    After making sure Noela was in our rooms and would stay until I returned to speak with her, I went to the nursery to check on Nore, Emarli's tutor and the twins.

"Babba," came the familiar childish greeting from the twins that were both practicing to communicate and navigate within the universe. Maron held his arms up begging to be picked up. Owyn would just stand holding to my boot leg, wanting desperately to be off and running, fighting invisible demons.

"Papa!" Exclaimed my darling daughter, "Is mama feeling all right? She looked ill after that grumpy man left."

I kissed the top of her golden curls, "Yes little flower-face, Mama just needs a bit of a rest, and I will make sure that she knows that you are worried about her."

She handed me a little painting solemnly. It was very good, looking very much like the sunset off the cliffs. "Give this to mama, she says that she loves the sunset, and that she thinks that the rays of the sun are the arms of those that love us that have gone to the force before reaching back with love."

Fathers have many moments that extra moisture comes to their eyes. This was one of mine. "Yes flower-face, indeed she does say that."

Nore stood to smile at me. "The children love you so much. Even the babies know the difference when you walk in the room." I considered them all, not able to shake that feeling that something ominous continued to shadow us.

I started to nod, when it hit me that this person, Nore could help me, with some of my greatest fears and personal goals.

"Nore, I know we asked to live with use to help us raise a force-sensitive baby, but I think I am going to ask you to help me also." She looked a little surprised, so I hurried through my explanation. "I want you to help with those few paltry skills I learned for parts, with blasters, hand to hand combat, and possibly even a little lightsaber practice? I wouldn't ask, but that it feels right."

She nodded, considering, "Normally I wouldn't have considered such a thing, but it isn't a bad idea. Things are so odd. Count Dooku for instance. After the battle I sensed a deadness in him, not unlike I went through after my Master died, but it was still different somehow. There was nothing of the vital man I remember striding the halls of the temple in his complete but winsome arrogance just a few years ago."

I paced a moment to consider. "Nore if you ever feel things like that, in the way that only you and Maron can manage in our household, please get my attention. It could be important."

I then laughed, "And then all of this may just be a strange coincidence of events. I would rather be thought of as insane than a fool whose family has come to harm. I would love any help you can stand to give me."

"Anything. After all you are my family now too."

~~~~

I made my way back to our quarters.

I wasn't surprised to see Noe pacing back and forth in front of the balcony doors, occasionally stopping to look out. The cream lace gown she was wearing kept slipping off one shoulder, and she would stop every few steps and pull it back up.

If I were not aware that she were deeply troubled I would have been completely entranced. She looked at m

24. princess_of_naboo

Nov 9, 2000
    The cream lace gown she was wearing kept slipping off one shoulder, and she would stop every few steps and pull it back up.

I hate when that happens. :p

Uh oh, more restictions and laws.

Glad to see that Liam is learning how to protect his family better.

I am so glad you were able to come take care of this little formality.

I have a proposition you might find interesting.

Please let my secretary know your earliest conveinience.

Chancellor Palpatine

Oh no!

Thanks for the PM!

25. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    This all seems very Nazi, the whole thing with registering and the restrictions on education and such. I want to know what Dooku put in her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.