"By the way,I think you might be needing this". Commander Cody figure coming!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by OBIX1, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow, who did that? They did an excellent job. =D=
  2. IncomT65 Jedi Master

star 4
    Pics of both sets over here!

Could someone explain to me what kind of skin rash Anakin has? :).

And isn't Grievous the same as the one from the first wave?
  3. Odowan Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's the same figure, only it looks to be painted white, instead of the bluish color of the original.
  4. darcphoenyx Jedi Master

star 4
    It's not a rash it's the temporary tribal markings that the slug-things put on him during his little "vision quest" experience during the last few episodes.

Grievous has been updated with a repainted cape. The original release was white on both sides...this one is at least red on the inside and probably gray on the back.
  5. Fox4 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Looks like we'll have both Com.Cody's after all, take a look http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Hasbro?s_Plans_For_2006_95314.asp:)
  6. weezer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I don't think there was ever any doubt. Hasbro had been saying since ROTS got released, you'll get it in 2006, you'll get it in 2006. We always knew that we'd get a "real" Cody but the animated one was a nice surprise.

I'm thrilled about those sets. I didn't expect that we'd get the "blue" Anakin but it looks quite nice I think. I'll be sure to pick up both sets :D
  7. JayTee_Erricck Force Ghost

star 2
    To RolandofGilead & Everyone,

There are pix of another custom Republic Gunship on my website. I humbly invite you to check out the Gallery sub-sections there:

http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

If you go to the Episode III premiere section (or, as I like to call it, the "waiting-in-line event"), you will find the pictures of the toy customized by a local fan named Kamakana. I hope y'all like the pix. Feel free to send the link to all your friends & relatives that like Star Wars! Thank you!

May the [Good Side of the] Force be with you.

Jay Tee
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.