main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE By your command....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by That awful vracer, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
  2. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I wanna see the Cylons! I remember watching that show religiously when I was a kid. I have to admit, it's still somewhat of a guilty pleasure.

3. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    Guilty?! It's PURE pleasure my friends. Battlestar ROCKS!! We definately should plan something for this. I just pray to God it's not another "Sci-Fi presents Dune" That was abismal. But seriously, how can you mess up Battlestar Galactica?? I'm so stoked I could pee!!

4. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Believe me, they could screw it up. They could have those four eyed, two mouthed disco chicks in there again or people running around saying "Feldercarb!" I always hated that word- even back in '78. Nothing sounds worse in SCI-FI (in your face, you bloated Hutt) than made-up swearing. Either really swear or just go the SW route and say "Blast!" or "Blast it!" or don't do it at all. Or even worse, the could have Bea Arthur doing a song & dance number with a cantina full of alie...wait, wrong franchise.

I'm curious about Muffit though. It was kinda cool on the show, but I wonder if it'll work this time around. The new Vipers look pretty cool, but I wish they'd stuck with the old pharoh style headress helmets.

5. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    She haunts you yet, doesnt she old friend?

6. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    HOLY FRAK!!!! (That was just for you Craig.) HOLY FRAK!!!! Check this... The new Sci-Fi Battlestar is also a space shooter for the X-Box and PS2! You'll play as Adama in his younger days as a pilot. (With Cain as your wingman!) I'm gonna blow the feldercarb out of some smack talkin' Cylon trashcans! What a great day!
    http://www.battlestargalacticaclub.com/interstellar05.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.