main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BYOB Kenobi says: "Run faster and jump higher... Go to FilmCon this year!!"

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by BYOB_Kenobi, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey, I was just looking at the Filmcon Website, and it says that one of the guests (the same one that worked on the DVD) worked on Rogue Leader for X-box. I don't think Rogue Leader ever came out on X-box, it was a Gamecube exclusive (and the reason I bought a Gamecube as early as I did). And he is listed as the Lead Artist in the Gamecube game credits.

Dwayne

2. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    Well...

I'm sitting here going nuts. A little over a week to go, and I am either going to be higher than a kite, or very tired. One of them will work.

Yes you all get to see me in my crazed glory! I really hope you all will have a good time- remember...it is what you make it!

The more you put into it, the more you get back.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Eric

3. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    LIGHTSABER CLASS

So you all know, the lightsaber class Bruce and I are giving at Filmcon is the 2PM slot on Saturday.

Hope to see a good number of you in our class! Remember, bring a 4 foot 3/4" dowel as your lightsaber. If you bring your plastic one, we are not responsible for any damage to it...we are also not responsible for damage to any of your bodies either! :)

MTDSBWY!

4. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Leslie,
    Do you sign up there for this class or are we suppose to do it ahead of time? I can't get the info to come up on the website.

5. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    You sign up there.

6. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    Thanks Tom. I assume that it works the same way for the Trivial contest.

7. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    Probably, since most contests are trivial. :p

8. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    Make a little mistake and everyone jumps on you. I meant the t-r-i-v-i-a contest.

9. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    I see Tom answered you already but, yes, you sign up for the class when you register and get your badge at the convention.

See you there!

10. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    Thank you all.

11. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Well kids, I have some horrible news. :( I have a technical rehearsal on the 16th that I'm suppose to be at. This is the Saturday of Filmcon. And sadly, it also means I can't come to Filmcon this year. :_| I'm really upset over it, but I don't have much of a choice. I'm going to miss hanging out with you guys, that's for sure! I hope I'm not upseting any plans by pulling out. I'm really really sorry. :(

Maybe I can try and come Friday. Depending on when the rehearsal is over, I can come back on Saturday. Only thing is, I don't want to drive to and from Madison that much in one weekend.

12. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Ok. Tom (the coolest guy ever) is helping me get to, at least, some part of Filmcon. I'll be there Friday, a bit on Saturday, and Sunday. Be forwarned though, Sunday will be me using headphones from 12-3:15 to listen to the Packer game.

13. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Why bother? We're probably all going to someone's hotel room to watch the Vikings win... ;)

Jeff

14. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Thats right - as I mentioned earlier the Packers could clinch the division (man before Thanksgiving!!) that day. You are more than welcome to join us - wherever we end up!

15. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Sounds like a great plan to me. I can't wait to watch the ViQUEENS lose again. It's just so...SWEET. :D

I'm going to have to leave right after the game, though. I have to be back in Oshkosh ready for another rehearsal by 6 or 7.

16. marajoan

Mar 3, 2002
    They will put the game away, far, far far away out of the Viqueens reach in the first half. Then we can go on to enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

17. Kylash_327

Kylash_327 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    Football.... >_<

18. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
  19. Bishop76

Apr 1, 2002
  20. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    I s'pose I should probably append the latest updates to the website one of these days.

21. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    If nothing else is going on Friday night, just wondering if anyone wanted to get together to watch Firefly at 7.

Dwayne

22. Bishop76

Apr 1, 2002
    Are you kidding? I'll be there.

Jeff

23. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    Yeah! Count me in on watching Firefly if nothing else is going on...although, I will have my VCR timer set at home! :)

24. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    I'm there. Firefly is a great show that I keep forgetting to watch!

BTW, what time are people getting to Madison on Friday? I won't be there till 3ish.

25. Mauler_II

Mar 13, 2002
    Sounds good to me - time permitting of course. Do we need a room to watch it in? Do we have any volunteers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.