main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C-3PO's fate

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 7, 2012
    "Storyteller" is one of my favorite Tales stories, and in my personal canon it is absolutely a "real" entry and is the reason why Threepio isn't in Legacy.

General Immodet likes this.
  2. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    As far as I'm concerned, he's been Marasiah's personal protocol droid the entire time.

3. Minez01

Minez01 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    Actually, it's ambiguously canon. We can't be sure until it's referenced or contradicted by something else.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind if it was, set thousands of years into the future. I quite liked it for a short comic.

4. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    But would thousands of years work?

5. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    C-3PO is a boss. Millions of years would work.

Son of a Bith likes this.
  6. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    If either C-3PO or R2 died I think we as fans should all get together and have a memorial, one that spans the entire globe!!!

7. DarthDragon164

DarthDragon164 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    I wouldn't mind if it was, set thousands of years into the future. I quite liked it for a short comic.[/quote]
    I haven't read it, but I like the premise. I'm in favor of them keeping it in canon, but never specifying the date, so it's always in the "distant future" of whatever is furthest in the timeline.

8. Minez01

Minez01 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I haven't read it, but I like the premise. I'm in favor of them keeping it in canon, but never specifying the date, so it's always in the "distant future" of whatever is furthest in the timeline.[/quote]

That actually sounds like a good plan. The premise is excellent, generally I wouldn't like to read about the "death" of a character that has no bearing on anything, but I found that comic to actually be somewhat inspiring, a great piece of work.

9. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I still remember people speculating about R2-D2 being destroyed in the final issue of Legacy: War because the Mynock was shown to be crashing on the front page.

10. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    I like that idea. let's plan. :)