Sac, CA C-4 Information thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Sounds like someone is asleep at the panels at Gencon's version of Coruscant traffic control. Hope we get our passes before we leave for the event in 15 days!!!
  2. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    Gah! Don't tell me that we only have 15 days left.....I still have to paint AND assemble a helmet! (btw, Ekim, how is yours coming along?) I am going to be up until dawn every night the week before this con. *yelling at helmet* DRY!! Blast you!!! DRY!! :D
  3. CaeliRose Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey JediDoria,

I'm trying to get my volunteering at the Will Call booth. Let's cross our fingers...lol...[face_laugh]
  4. AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hurray! [face_dancing] We got our passes today!
  5. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    What a happy surprise! I got my pass today too!! [face_dancing]
  6. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    [face_peace] Could anyone tell me where I can find my Force# for my membership card (I had to print one out).
    So I will have a copy for CIV to show for I can try and get in for fan day.

7. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4

pssst... try a hair dryer! [face_thinking]

-TJ [face_mischief]
  8. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    I knew that. O:)
    But I can only do so many coats in a day.....so I hafta learn patience and wait until tomorrow to do the last coats of paint...then wait a couple more days for it to cure before I put on the enamel.
  9. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Su-uuuuuuuuuure....[face_whistling]

Don't forget to do it well ventilated areas, lest the fumes make you start waxing philosophical with your good friend helmet! 8-}

-TJ [face_dancing]
  10. Jedidoria Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh, you will be my friend...you will be...[face_dancing]
  11. CaeliRose Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Russell,

I emailed them and they replied with my fan club membership number. They also stated that they will have computers set up with all fans with memberships and do not have their card. Which works for me since my membership is in my maiden name...ha ha. Take whatever you have with you though just in case their computer system isn't working. As we all know is probably bound to happen.
    ;)
  12. Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ROFL!!!!!!![face_laugh]
  13. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    Too late. 8-}
    Tamiya is some pretty powerful stuff! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  14. Kessel Runner Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OK, kiddos, so it looks like I won?t be at C4?.just way too insanely busy over the last week and half of May. I?ll be in town, but I won?t be able to make it in there?.there is an *outside* chance we?ll be there on Monday, but that?s it. My sister is visiting and we have to hit Disneyland on Saturday and we have a beach birthday on Sunday?

I?m bummed cause I do want to see all of you guys again too?those of you who have my number, give me a ring and we?ll see if we can meet up for dinner or maybe if you?re hitting DL too.
  15. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling

star 2
  16. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    NOOOOOOO! We'll miss you, Ric! I've got your number somewhere, I'll have to give you a ring and at least say hi if we don't get together for dinner or something.

[:D]
  17. Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The Kersh is in the houuuuussssssseeeeeee!

http://www.starwars.com/community/event/celebration/news20070508a.html
  18. JedHead1 Jedi Master

star 5
    That's nothing. The Elvis Trooper will be signing at the Gentle Giant booth! [face_laugh]

http://boards.theforce.net/san_francisco_ca/b10448/23730207/p12/?280

19. ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I have located a sublink map of the docking area, right next to the main convention building. The oversized vehicle/RV parking area is just below the South Truck Dock, North of Figueroa street.
    I hope to arrive Tuesday night late to secure a suitable birth. Docking bay 94, if you will. [face_praying]

[image=http://www.lacclink.com/images/TruckDockMap.gif]

Soon we will be at the mother of all conventions my friends. Soon we will reveal ourselves...

20. ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Well Rogue 3, in the interst of keeping expenses down, I decided NOT to pursue costuming for our event. I've gone back and forth on it a lot, but the bottom line is... well, the bottom line ($$$).
    I'll bring toys and gadgets though, including 2 RFT blasters I bought at Target- one for Ella and one for me.

I look forward to enjoying all of your hard work though, and watching you strut your costumified
    stuff in two or three well done uniforms. Thanks for the encouragement though!
  21. Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What?! They asked Elvis Trooper and not YOU?! What were they thinking?! You were in Geek Monthly et. all! Those Gentle Giant folk are ceraaaaaiizzeeeeeeee! ;)
  22. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    Pfft..Matt's going to have his entourage of Slave Leia's..he doesn't need to sign autographs. Though he would do well to remember that he has a date with Omega Wing beforehand and it would not be wise to stand-up DarkHawk. [face_devil]

Maybe I should post the weapons policy here just so people know....
    Long and short..they will be peace-bonding ALL weapons..NO nerf darts in the convention center....I'll dig them up and post the entire thing later...it's rather long.
  23. ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Crikey, no Nerf darts.
  24. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    FYI - please read, Rogues!!

GenCon Weapons Policy
    [link=http://www.gencon.com/2007/swciv/info/policies.aspx]http://www.gencon.com/2007/swciv/info/policies.aspx[/link]
  25. TionneHawk Jedi Knight

star 5
    Those who signed up for the Rebel Legion mixer as my guest, you have until MAY 19th to pay Donna.
    If you lost her contact info, PM me ASAP. If you are mailing a check, please let her know and get it to her by May 19th.
    From her list, only 2 people besides myself have paid. That leaves 6 guests who have yet to pay her.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.