main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C-IV, Kessel Run Game, teamates wanted.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by BIEREN, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    i am putting together a team for the C-IV Kessel Run Game. My intention is to make a team of 4 indiviuals with 4 different backgrounds and knowledge of Star Wars. Right now are team is three, we can add one more. We have experts on costuming, SW toys, behind the scense, art design for all six movies, and overall trivia. What we don't have is a video game expert, which is why i am posting here. If you know Star Wars games PM me and join our team. My goal is to get four very diffent people on board and win; most teams will be made up of 3-4 friends who have the same knopwledge of the saga, this team presently consists of 3 people, who have never met, with 3 very different intersts in SW and are from two different countries.

2. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    According to the thread on the C IV board, they've already reached their maximum of 100 teams, but they're taking names on a waiting list. I'm part of a team that's waiting on a spot. If you want to have a chance of getting high enough on the waiting list to possibly make it in, you'll want to get your team together and send in an email registration ASAP.

3. BIEREN

Oct 12, 2005
    Like Han Solo said: "My team is ready" and we are already registered (48 on the list), we were told we could add one more if/when we find someone.

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Oh. Hmm. Well, in that case, I guess you're more likely to make it in than we are. :p

5. BIEREN

Oct 12, 2005
    anyone?

6. Handmaiden Yané

Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2002
    Are you guys still needing someone?
    When would this take place?

7. BIEREN

Oct 12, 2005
    yes we still are looking for one more. Are team is already registered and ready to go, but a 4th person would "up" our chances of winning!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.