C IV table - Last minute details and info

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    Hey guys! Just a day left to go!!

As of right now, here is the final table schedule:

Thursday, May 24
    12:00pm ? 2:00pm - Miana Kenobi (San Diego), Master--Kenobi (Santa Cruz), & SiriTachi (Santa Cruz)
    2:00pm - 4:00pm - zhi-don (Orange County)
    4:00pm - 6:00pm - JediBith (Los Angeles), jedifan77 (Inland Empire) & Jundland_Jay (Los Angeles)
    6:00pm - 8:00pm - lowbacca_1977 (Los Angeles)

Friday, May 25

10:00am ? 12:00pm - Eledaia (Spokane) & JarusSan (Spokane)
    12:00pm - 2:00pm - morpheus1977 (San Diego)
    2:00pm - 4:00pm - JediYvette (Seattle), Darthsuperbatpooh (Inland Empire), & DetShogan (Seattle)
    4:00pm - 6:00pm - lowbacca_1977 (Los Angeles) & Skyryder (Los Angeles)
    6:00pm - 7:00pm - GentleBant (Ventura County), JedHead1 (San Francisco), & Gizmosrealm (Ventura County)

Saturday, May 26
    10:00am ? 12:00pm - Eledaia (Spokane) & JarusSan (Spokane)
    12:00pm - 2:00pm--JediYvette (Seattle), Darthsuperbatpooh (Inland Empire), & DetShogan (Seattle)
    2:00pm - 4:00pm - NaboosPrincess (Los Angeles) & Imperial_Hammer (Los Angeles)
    4:00pm - 6:00pm - lowbacca_1977 (Los Angeles) & tiepilottillard1701 (Orange County)
    6:00pm - 7:00pm - majinkaze (Alaska)

Sunday, May 27

10:00am ? 12:00pm - jawajames (San Diego) & GreyJedi (San Diego)
    12:00pm - 2:00pm - MtnJedi (San Diego) & Tal-Kender (San Diego)
    2:00pm - 4:00pm - NaboosPrincess (Los Angeles) & Imperial_Hammer (Los Angeles)
    4:00pm - 6:00pm - JediZabrak (San Diego)
    6:00pm - 7:00pm - Miana Kenobi (San Diego) & MtnJedi (San Diego)

Monday, May 28
    10:00am ? 12:00pm - GreyJedi (San Diego) & zhi-don (Orange County)
    12:00pm - 2:00pm - zhi-don (Orange County) & JediZabrak (San Diego)
    2:00pm - 4:00pm - Miana Kenobi (San Diego) & Jundland_Jay (Los Angeles)

I will have a printed out schedule at the table (so you know who to get mad at if they don't show :p) as well as a sign in sheet. PLEASE USE THE SIGN IN SHEET! This will let me know who is actually working and who I can give VIP status to next week when we return home. Even if you aren't on the schedule but decide to relieve someone at the table so they can go get some floor time, sign in as well.

Also, like I said in the sign up thread, I got contacted by Cris Macht, writer/producer/director of The Force Among Us asking if it would be possible for us to work together at C IV. So in return for a LOT of promition and drawing attention to us, Cris and former Star Wars Fan Club president Dan Madsen will be at the table a few times signing after their panels.

They will be at the table on:

Sunday: 9:30am - 10:30 am

Monday: Noon - 1:00 pm

People working those times; don't worry, you don't have to do anything special. Cris is going to try and arrange for extra chairs at the table, so they shouldn't have to push you out for anything. I will also try to be there to make sure everything's going okay.

Please do NOT use the table as storage. If you are working at the time, it's of course okay to have your stuff there, but once your shift is up, TAKE YOUR STUFF WITH YOU. Any things I find just stored there that don't belong to whoever's working is going on ebay.

As for the table itself:

Please try to keep the flyers/business cards neat, orderly, and stocked. I have bought several multi-level flyer holders for us to use.

Also, thanks to jawajames and the C3 crew, we have the sign up sheets from last year: http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb263/mianakenobi/CIV%20FF/signup010.jpg
    I'll have a separate little bin/box to put those in if anyone actually uses them. Address is not required, but email address certainly is!!

If anyone wants my cell number, please PM me and I'll be glad to give it to you.

Thanks again, guys!!
  2. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    On a side note, guys, I shelled $200 out of my pocket on supplies. If anyone wants to slip me a $5 or $10 bill to help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)
  3. Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  4. Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hi everybody...i had a lot of fun meeting some of you :)
  5. MajinKaze Jedi Knight

star 1
    If I would've seen this message before I decided to take my nap (I flew out a few hours after this post), I would've gladly slipped you some money when I met you. =(

On another note, I was glad to meet those of you I met! Wish I would've stopped by more and met more of you.
  6. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    has any chapters gotten any new visitors of this yet?
  7. AboutaSith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We got one so far and two from bumping into members at the ihop on sunday!
  8. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Cool deal there.

Woot, colour power.
    OOC, was I most hours here, or someone else?
  9. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
  10. Lowbacca_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh yeah, cuz you were there for like... what, 6 hours or something day one?
    Sucker...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.