main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary C IV - tell us your experience!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Hey Jon (and others)

Please share with us your experience in LA! (don't leave anything out)

2. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    I had a great time. The weather was definitely an improvement over Celebration III, that's for sure - it was just about perfect. The Opening Ceremony weren't great but at least we got in to see it, and that was one of the few blemishes on an otherwise fine week.

Too zonked to write more, had the 'Jedi Red-eye' flight from LAX back to BWI last night/this morning and worked most of today so this old man has run up quite a sleep deficit.

3. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    The convention itself was really great. There were a lot of awesome costumes (and I'm happy with how mine turned out. :)), I got to hang out with some old friends, and there were some great shows. Star Wars in 30 Minutes was especially funny. :D

On a more personal level, this was, without a doubt, the worst week of my life. [face_plain]

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

4. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Though I didn't go, I celebrated by watching the movies and the History channel's documentary.

5. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I didn't really think much of the convention itself(nothing that I felt like I would DIE if I didn't see it) but the best part for me was to meet all the costumers that I have been conversing with and admiring online in person and hang out and talk nerdy costuming stuff. I have a ton of pics that I am almost done uploading. Jon, I had a tough week as well and NabooPop, I was SUPPOSED to be on your flight but stupid LAX made me miss my flight and I had to take an early morning flight to Chicago and hang out for 4 hours [face_sick]. I HATE LAX :mad:!!! Here is what CIV was all about for me:
    [image=http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/princessleia911/Celebration%20IV/Scavenged%20from%20others/DSC06890.jpg]
    [image=http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/princessleia911/Celebration%20IV/Scavenged%20from%20others/AshleeLake.jpg]
    [image=http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/princessleia911/Celebration%20IV/Day%202-Friday/DSC_0532.jpg]

Need I say anymore? =D=

6. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    princessleia911, you're luckier than you know. For some reason half the people on that flight seemed to have a cold and sure enough, I've come down with one. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.