main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C.O.T.D.S. - Recovery - Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Skywalker Ranch Security, Jan 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Roara

Jedi_Roara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 1999
    a belated happy birthday to Scully and a big two thumbs up to the posts. that is good dtuff keep it up.

2. Hiroko01

Hiroko01 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1998
    And now that I'm officially hooked on Gundam Wing: Ty-chan, the next time we play Strip Uno, may I please borrow Duo? I'm willing to trade Kaji in...

~How the heck did Obi-Skewered sink so fast? I read it yesterday morning, couldn't post, and now I can't find it. Grrrr.

3. Scully-Wan Kenobi

Scully-Wan Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 1999
    Way to go, Hiroko-chan! Welcome to the club of Gundam Wing worshippers! I'm sorry, but I've already laid claim to our dear Duo-kun, and told Ty I'm using him in our next game! I'm soo in love with Duo (move over, Obi-Wan, I've got a new braid-boy) Duo's such a cutie! Yep, the God of Death is mine, mine, mine!!!!

I love Zechs-sama too, but Ki-chan's already claimed him, so I have to respect her prior claim...for now! Zechs has to be the hottest bishounen in existence! Ki-chan and I have granted him the title of Sexiest Anime Man alive! Maybe you and she and I will have to work out a guy swap sometime in the future...

P.S. Thanks for the belated b-day wishes, Jedi_Roara!

4. Tyhei

Tyhei Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 1999
    At the Bishounen Registration Office, we once again find our author, TYHEI, who got conned into this job after one too many rounds of strip Uno. It was either that, or...
    That's another story.
    Anyhoo, she sits there with a list of anime bishounen, checking off the ones she's seen in action...

TY: Folken? Hey, where did that come from? *quickly covers her mouth, hoping the mass hordes of Folken-lovers (or Dilandau...eep!) don't smack her around for such a biased view*

...and sketching various story ideas for a certain long overdue manga...

TY: Let's see, a bit of Zechs, a bunch of Obi-Wan, a bit of Kunzite, a bit of Gattsu...and et voila!! I have...one Guardian done and three more to go, plus the villians! *sweatdrop*sigh*

Shall we join her with these next two customers? Why, it's Ki-chan, Kora-chan, and 'Ko-chan! This should be easy enough!

*Ki-chan sprints to the front of the line and slaps her application down on the desk. Ty has the grace enough to look surprised*

TY: You didn't have to beat it in there.
    KI: *pant, pant* I know, I know, but...but...
    *TY picks up the application*
    TY: Ahh, I see now...Zechs and Hotohori *are* prime material...*grin, wink* But I'm sure I'll be able to arrange for some less temporary measures for you, neh?
    KI: *brightens so much she shines* REALLY?
    TY: Sure...just...Berserk, soon, please...*g* Neh?
    KI: Hai!
    TY: All righty, I'll just need you to fill out some release forms and then...
    *Both stop dead as a loud buzzing sound comes from behind them...*
    TY: Is that...
    KI: Oh no.
    TY: Nani?
    KI: They...they must have read each other's forms!
    TY: So?
    KI: *low whisper* They both want Duo.
    TY: *puts head to desk* Oh no...not TWO rabid supporters of the God of Death!
    KI: Yea, we'll, he's hard NOT to like...
    TY: I know, I know, even without having seen the vast majority of the series...which reminds me, I need to read my mail..
    KI: Nani?
    TY: Nan de monai. (Note to JOWK: I believe that's how you spell "nothing"...I'm doing it phonetically.)*sighs* What are we gonna do?
    KI: Make a choice?
    TY: NANI? But...but...but...that's MY job!
    KI: *compassionately* Yes. And I'm very glad right now that it's not mine.
    TY: *massive sweatdrop*

What will be the conclusion of this fateful tale? Will TYHEI make a bishounen choice and risk her death at the hands of one of her friends...or will she just sit back and watch and risk death at the hands of both of them? Stay tuned!

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    \/
    Hey all! Yea, I know it has NOTHING to do with the story, but I decided to leave a crazy partin' message for ya'll...I'm gonna be gone from tomorrow until Wednesday, relaxing in the...err, working my butt off on vitally important story material! Yea! *g* So...hasta luego...ja mata ne...and all of you, stay safe, and stay well!
    Adios,
    Tyhei

5. BalderGod

BalderGod Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2000
    Does anyone have a good Tusken Raider
    3D model for MAX... !?!

I'm just just in the final stages of beeing
    done and I thought a T.R would fit in
    perfectly..

"You're my only Hope..."

6. Tyhei

May 29, 1999
    TY: Hey all, I'm back!!

And so our notorious but oh-so-genki! author(ess) has returned...but will she have a solution to this little problem at hand?

TY: Well, since I DID introduce Duo to this thread, I guess I could take him...
    KI: And be ripped apart limb from limb?
    TY: Oh. Good point. Aside from that, I already have a store of rare bishounen to chose from...*mutter* Though not Folken...

It appears not, don't you think?

TY: HEY!
    KI: Whoa...would you look at that...Kora's pulled Heero's gun from Hammerspace!
    KORA (offstage): Omae o korosu.
    KO (off): Oh really?
    TY: EEP! That's Bakada's glaive!
    KO: Korosu this!
    TY: THat's not a fair fight at all...
    KI: SO why don't we place them in Gundams and see who wins?
    TY: Oh! Better idea, better idea! *yell* SCENE CHANGE!!!

Will this Gundam battle finally resolve who gets Duo? Will our author be able to WRITE a Gundam battle? Stay tuned next time, when the author will be writing from her own apartment!!!

KI: BTW, where's my Zechs and Hotohori?
    TY: *scribble, scribble* Sign this while I go get them...
    KI: *pen to paper* YIPPEE!!!

7. Skywalker Ranch Security

Skywalker Ranch Security Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 1999
    Back, neh? Does that mean you'll be on ICQ this evening...?!?

--SRS

(Yes, by popular demand, I'm going back to this name for a while...)

8. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
  9. Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida

Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 17, 1999
    Welcome back SRS! To the good ol' name and all!

*Ki quickly takes signed bishounen papers from Ty-chan and runs off to snatch her men* I hope the next session of strip Uno is longer. Dang fever.

*Ki whips out a very official looking document and hands it to Ty-chan* Don't forget I've got Kenshin-kun tagged. Y'all'll be after him once you see those oavs. *g*

Oh, and just to keep this SW related...Ty, shall we locate the bishounen office on Coruscant? Lots of visiting bishounen Jedi too. *g*

10. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    This story is pretty interesting. How about another post?

11. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    Kora-chan and 'Ko-chan race each other to get to the DeathScythe, the Best Gundam Ever (screw those silly "heavy arms").

TY: Whoa! Sharp elbows, ladies!
    KI: You wouldn't think people who regularly make 6+ hour ICQ marathons could run so fast...

12. Tyhei

May 29, 1999
    When we last left our author and the intrepid Ki-chan, they had just decided to stick Kora-chan and Ko-chan in Gundams to see who would get posession of Duo. Never mind that the last session of Strip Uno revealed a compromise--this sucker needs to be finished!
    As we join them, Ki and Kora are racing for Deathscythe...

TY: Whoa, whoa, WHOA chicas! I'm in charge of scene changes here!
    KI: *chiming in from her place with Zechs, Hotohori, and now Kenshin...they're doing something with grapes* YEA!

*the two Shinigami wantin' chicas pause for a moment, and in that moment, TY snaps her fingers*

SCEEENNNNEEEE CHANNNGGEEEE

*it's a very Roman arena, and as we pan over, KI and TY are revealed to be in the center box with...well, all of Ki's mentioned bishouenen, plus Wufei, Quatre, and hell, why not Tasuki, too? Everyone is garbed in togas, though Quatre's is a noticably pale shade of pink...*

*the two chicas? they're in...Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell! Brillant authoring coup there, neh?*

TY: I'll say. Though I think Ko-chan would be good in Shenlong...
    WU: I would never allow some ONNA to use my Shenlong!
    TY: *g* Sally Po disagrees.
    WU: Traiterous woman.
    TY: We come best that way. And now...*motions to Duo, who is somewhat embarrased by this whole thing* BEGIN!

*Duo drops a black handkerchief, and thus the Gundam battle is on...well, for a little while...for just as Ko-chan is about to get in a sweeping blow with the scythe, there is a sudden disturbance--and maniacal laughter rings out over the arena*

KI: Is that..?
    QUA: Oh no, not...
    TY: HEERO!
    TAS: *drinks sake and pretends not to notice the large Gundam land in front of the observers box*

*the pilot door opens, and out comes Heero, whose gun comes very close to TY's nose...*
    HE: Omae o korosu.
    TY: Hey, this wasn't my idea! If Braid Boy here wasn't so delicious...
    QUA: We must stop this fighting!
    *all stop and look at him*
    TY: You know...I agree. *snaps fingers once again*

*it's not one scene change, it's a dozen of them! scenes of the two girl pilots getting out, coming to the box, signing the Treaty of Co-operation QUA just happened to have, shaking hands and smiling for the cameras, all set to the beat of "Rhythm Emotion" pounding loudly from Heero's Gundam*

HE: *not happy* Mission: SUCKS!
    TY: Hey, it keeps Duo in one piece, neh?
    HE: *grumble, grunt*
    TY: Glad you agree. Neh, Ki-chan?
    *KI disengages from grape WHATEVER to come over*
    KI: Hai?
    TY: Who should we give Duo to first?
    KI: Hrm...*eyes light up, and she leans over and whispers*
    TY: Oooh, I likes!
    *snaps fingers...scene change!*

*back to the Bishounen Office, set in a modest block of Middle Coruscant, just hard enough to find to make sure only the TRUE otaku comes in, TY is once again taking forms for the office...only this time, she isn't alone...*

TY: Neh, Duo, care for some hot chocolate?
    DUO: Hai, hai! *pause* BTW, nice braid...
    TY: *g* Thanks.

And so ends the adventures of TYHEI, Bishounen Office clerk, and the most irreverant part of this thread...and thus comes, from the author herself, the promise of a post tomorrow. Really. She swears it!
    And so, Merry Bishounen Dreams to all, and to all a good night!!

PS: I do mean it. I would type the post tonight, but I'm really kinda tired...*yawn*
    Hope ya'll enjoyed this!!

*pan over to Kora-chan and Ko-chan, glaring at the happy clerk as she compares braiding techniques*
    BOTH: Omae o korosu...

THE END!
    ...maybe...

13. Tyhei

May 29, 1999
    Hey! Look, it's me, back with an ACTUAL story post!!! Woo-woo!
    I think, though, that this may be it for awhile. School this Session is gonna kick my butt, and I can't be pulling late nights like...well, I'm doing now. Minus T's and R's, I guess, but even those might be limited. However, with this post, we are OFFICIALLY in the end coupla posts...this one, maybe five for the coming scenes, and then at least four others to finish this bad boy off! It's been fun, let me tell ya that!
    Okay, okay, onto the post!

Adic watched the two of them turn away from him and move away, and then looked at his hands. Was it his imagination, or was there?a faint sheen to them? He dropped and looked at the duo again, then looked away.

So I did it, he thought to himself. I?I finally?did it?I?I disappeared?

For some reason, that thought alone made him want to cry. Instead, though, he waited for them to move away-disappear?-and then took off at a run. The air seemed to shimmer about him as he moved, but he barely noticed as he took passage after passage, clambering about as fast as he could, until he reached a place of some safety. For while technically he had a room at the Temple, he had never felt safe unless he had a bolthole-and thus, this tiny storage area in the forgotten rooms of the Temple became his.

He entered and surveyed the room for a moment, senses lashing out to seek any other presences. He needed no repeat of what had happened before with Maul; just the thought of the Sith and his words made him shiver. But no one else was there, and he crossed to his makeshift bunk-naught but blankets and one small pillow arranged for comfort-and slid into it. Curling about until his back was to the wall, he closed his eyes and let his mind wander.

As he expected, it wandered back to the argument earlier with Obi-Wan and Daser. In his mind, it seemed to be a twisty maze, lines defined in the words of each person?and now, all he had to do was seek a path, and find the truth within. Taking a deep breath and letting the memory wash over him, he began to work his way through that maze.

When he opened his eyes half an hour later, everything was clear. Unbelievably crystal clear.

He scurried to his feet and rushed over to the comn panel he had rigged up. Pausing in front of it, his fists clenched as another idea stuck, another thought of what needed to be done. Just before he raced to follow that path, another thought struck him. And then another?and another?

He winced and stopped completely, standing in the middle of the room with his fists clenched, shoulders shaking ever so slightly. He?needed?calm?his purpose was so clear now?but where was the calm? The Jedi had always taught him that purpose=calm, and life?well, life had shown that to be true a good deal of the time, too.

So, where was it?

You're afraid.

"No," Adic replied.

You're afraid of this purpose, your destiny. You're afraid that it, too, will fail.

"But it won't!" he replied, voice rising a little.

Are you so sure?

"I?I?"

Oh, THAT sounds sure?

"I am! YES, I am sure!" Adic roared back, eyes sweeping back and forth for a minute, as if seeking the voice that spoke to him. But none was present, except for him and his mind.

No one ever mentions how dangerous conciousness can sometimes be. Adic knew it, though, and knew it well-and he knew that he was being tested again. The fact that he was testing himself failed to dawn on him; it had become obscure long ago that all of this interaction was self-driven. But he did know the fact that he had to pass, if he were ever to retain this purpose. His own Crystal Clear Destiny?

There was a long pause, and then, Now, THAT sounds better. Much more?purposeful. Destined-ish.

The boy nodded to the internal compliment, and then said, "I have work to do."

Yes, yes you do.

"And I am ready for it."

That you are, miyo.

"So?"

Bugger off?

"That's harsh?"

But true?

"Umm-hmm?"

In that case, I suggest contacting You-Know-Who first. That should smooth out the way for everyth

14. Tyhei

May 29, 1999
    Just takin' a study break to wander by the thread, and...wha? No replies? NADA? Oh, I am shocked, shocked...*g*
    Kickin' it back up...TOP!

15. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    Great post, Chica.

Best of luck with your studying!

--SRS

16. naw ibo

naw ibo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 18, 1999
    Thanks for the post and good luck with your studying!

17. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    Bishounen-less 'Ko-chan stalks onto the thread

Like I said, I gotta get to bed so I didn't get to reading the thread post (bad me! evil me!). Friday night! It's on my To Do list! So I thought I'd just give it a little poke back to the top so as to keep it from sinking to page FOUR 'til I can get to it. *grumblegrumble*

But about that bishounen thing...

18. Hiroko01

Dec 14, 1998
    One night late.

*fifty lashes with a wet noodle later*

That Adic is one schizo little fruit. Good luck to 'im, and good luck to all you studying peoples out there! Summer is at hand!

(And Ty, if it looks like the white trash are moving in on your laundry, a good stiff shot of EVA quotes in original Japanese is usually enough to confuse them and disrupt their coordination within the pack.

19. Tyhei

May 29, 1999
    Hey all...time to give my GENERAL NOTICE about life...
    Basically, due to big time school-cruching-life, I won't be around for at least this week. Hopefully...my willpower often leaves much to be desired, but since I have a rather nasty speech to work on and a test in the same class...ya'll get the picture. I'll try to do some writing in mi free time, but I doubt I'll get anything posted.
    And BTW, SRS-KUN! E-mail me when you're online, or your upcoming plans...I won't let either of my threads die, I swear it.
    *momentary picture of TY standing on a battlefield wielding a bloody pen and craddling personifications of both threads...*
    Ahem. *g* Message communicated sent. Ninmu ryokai. Something to that extent. I'll see ya'll around when I can...but until then, adios!

PS: Laundry went fine, was almost fun. Very scary that thought is...

20. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    Tyhei ~ Check your email, Chica - what you have requested has been sent.

Again, best of luck!

Everyone ~ I've been kicking around the idea of making a web page for COTDS - if anyone would be willing to come up with some promotional graphics for this series, it would be much appreciated! Post links here, or email me.

--SRS

21. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    -

[This message has been edited by Skywalker Ranch Security (edited 06-18-2000).]

22. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    -

[This message has been edited by Skywalker Ranch Security (edited 06-19-2000).]

23. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    We'll be back - at some point...

Apologies.

--SRS

[This message has been edited by Skywalker Ranch Security (edited 06-22-2000).]

24. Jedi_Roara

Jedi_Roara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 1999
    hello? you guys still there, right? I love that the story made the move but man the post ae kinda strung out. I hope your lives aren't crunching you too badly. Good luck IRL and I hope that people will continue to read both stories yours and mine.

best of luck.

25. Ejan Jerthrid

Ejan Jerthrid Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 1999
    come on guys you HAVE to finish it! PLEASE PLEASE!!pretty please with lots of chocolate syrup!!

Jedi Roara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.