main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HamptRds, VA C V looks to be coming in 2010

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Azuren_Zyblade, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azuren_Zyblade

Azuren_Zyblade Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Lets get our bags packed and go sleep outside next week and wait for a year. =)

The "big one" that fans have eagerly been hoping to hear announced at San Diego Comic-Con has been officially revealed... partially.

According to this article posted up on the Hasbro promo site asking fans to partake in a contest that involves re-creating their favorite Star Wars scenes using Hasbro action figures, Star Wars Celebration V has in fact been confirmed for a 2010 release!!

See the intro to the promo release below:

Bring Star Wars: The Clone Wars to Life!

Create your favorite Star Wars: The Clone Wars scene or another of your favorite moments from the Star Wars saga using your Hasbro action figures and vehicles. You could win over $1000 of Hasbro Star Wars toys AND have the chance to display your creation at the 2010 Star Wars Celebration!

We're half way home to the promised land, folks!! I think it safe now to fully expect the official CV location to be announced at SDCC!

We're gonna be all over this announcement like a starving wampa on a tauntaun, so stay right here for all the breaking Celebration V news the second it is revealed!

2. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Looking forward to hearing the exact location.

3. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    Heard it was a real letdown!

4. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
    I guess they did not give the date, but who cares if the fact is that in 2010 CV will happen.

I'm already planning to get my TK armor back in shape and might even take it this time.

I really hope that it is on the East Coast.

5. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    As long as GenCon doesn't organize it. I've heard so many bad things about how they've run past Celebrations.

6. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I'm guessing GenCon won't be involved, since LucasArts sues them last year over Celebration 4. Something related to them not turning over money to the charity.

7. Thumpy

May 3, 2005
    Got this from another forum. Topic is "The Future of Star Wars", from a seminar at DCon.

8. Azuren_Zyblade

Jan 24, 2007
  9. Darth_Thaddius

Darth_Thaddius Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2008
    Most definately am going to start saving up for a C V. I have yet to go and this would be my first. I am excited for this to take place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.