main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA c2 blew

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Young_Kenobi, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    I dont know if anyone felt the same, but the celabration sucked ass! I hate wizards of the coast! they dont know how to organized Sh*%! I first celebration was very cool you could walk in and out of events with no problems and if the sets were full you could stand and watch and come and go as you please. C2 you had to wait an hour in-line just to get tickits for the shows and sometimes you could already be waiting in line for an hour and they come along and cut the line off right in front of you! And if you lose your pass (and I did)dont even get me started!! had to buy a new one! A vender told me that they gave it to a staff member but they could'nt find it (and this was the first day) so they made me buy a new one. There was so much more that sucked but I don't have time to tell you rightn now cuz' I have to go to work. I am sure, no I know, that there were alot of people who feel the same way because I heard a lot of them complaining.

2. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    I've already created a Topic on this very same subject called...

SDSWS C-2 Attendees: C-2 The Good and The Bad

As a way for San Diego Star Wars Society members who attended Celebration 2, to tell those of us who didn't attend C-2, all about the Good Parts as well as the Bad Parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.