main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C2 Exclusive Merchandise

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by whojedi, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    While not usually bothering with being rational in all thing$ relating to C2, I think I may have the sense to pass on the program. I don't need another article by Sansweet right now and I hope I can download the rest (of the text, like the AD interview)2 weeks from now.

Did anybody notice the bottom of the OS blurb about the program that said, "[There will also be] a separate guide to the Lucasfilm Archives exhibit." Yikes, now that sounds like something I'm gonna buy.

2. Yoda_Fan_4years

Yoda_Fan_4years Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2002
    Some of the prices I remember from Denver:
    $300 for the leather jacket(I really wanted that :>( )
    $45-60 for the Polos
    $18-25 for t-shirts
    $12-18(?)Celebration Poster
    $45 for the hooded shirt
    $20 (?) ball caps
    I'm guessing these prices will be similar,I certainly hope not worse (Gasp).

As far as stuff for sale in the store It was mostly the exclusive stuff and like the earlier posting said the first wave figures,the novel is what I remembered.

I'm looking forward to George Lucas,I mean Sacul figure. Has anyone heard any production #'s on that one? I hope they announce that near the end on Sunday.Or at least after I get mine,haha.

3. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    I can't wait to get my hands on this stuff!!! How hard does everybody think it will be to get the figure???

4. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Totally uneducated feeling about this: I don't think they'll be hard to get at all with the exception of having to wait in yet another line to do so. That said, I'm still going to try to get mine early on the first day.

5. DEWGOD01

DEWGOD01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    See...it's all about lines..you waited in line (probably) in front of TRU, you see people waiting in line for Star Wars tickets, there will no doubt be a line to get into the place, to get autographs, to go to the bathroom, to eat, etc etc etc. We should be given some award for being the most patient fans in the world. Just remember to be friendly with the people around you. Time passes much more quickly that way.

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Just asking if anybody knows . . . is that Anakin/Vader poster different than the 25th Anniversary poster by Russell Walks that will be supposedly be unveiled at C2? I'm just not overly impressed with the C2 poster, so I'm hoping whatever Walks is doing will be a little more . . . colorful, and a little more original.

7. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Expensive [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.