main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C2 on MTV this Thursday 10PM EST

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Faceplant, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    The topic is "I have Emparrassing Parents". One of the spots is about a boy who is embarrassed by his toy collecting/saber swinging Jedi-Dad.

2. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    I've got to see that! Thanks for the heads up, Faceplant! :D

3. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    Goddammit, I need cable...

4. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    DG, I checked out your C2 pics and would you believe that you have one of me? I am second from the left in this pic.

VF, I hear your cries. I don't have it either. I had to ask around to find out where I could watch it.

5. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I think it's time to dirty up your armor, Dave. It looks strange all clean with the pauldron. Go dirty!!! [face_devil]

6. Darth_Glymmer

Jan 18, 2002
    Is that really you, Faceplant?? I'll have to take your word on that one. You storm troopers all look the same. :D

Small world!!!

7. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    Bill, I can't agree with you more but everyone is telling me to take as many pictures clean before taking that step. My backpack is spotless as well.

Glymmer, That's not very PC. ;) If that aint me, I have an awful lot of pictures of some other joker on my site.

Need proof?

The guy on the left in my pic is the third guy in your pic. The guys behind me in this pic are the final two of yours. You're going to have to take my word for it. I actually recognized the other guys before I said, "Hey, that's me!" Great C2 pics by the way. I have pics of what I saw, but love looking at pics of what others saw.

Small world indeed.

Anyway, we're drifting off topic. I was talking with the two guys (father and son) who will be featured on the MTV episode and touched base with them several times during the Celebration. Cameras were rolling so there is a good chance I will be stealing some of thier spotlight. If not, the producer borrowed my copy of "Tales from the Empire" so they could film the dad reading a Star Wars book on the flight to Indy. If they cut me out and leave that in, I can at least say, "That's my book!"

8. Darth_Glymmer

Jan 18, 2002
    That's so awesome! I'll be watching that tonight and maybe I'll see your cameo! It's called True Life, right?

Thanks! There are some good pics out there of the Celebration. I had a blast and I'm definitely going to the next one!

9. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    Yes, "True Life" and actually it is tomorrow night. Thursday the 11th.

10. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    I saw a promo for this... can't wait to see it.

!snap

11. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    Oh no!, they completely cut me out of it! I can't believe it! I even picked out the spot for my star on the walk of fame. Right between Loni Anderson and Kaptain Kangaroo.

At least it was a terrific story. Best of the bunch. And how about that ending?

12. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I saw the show, it was pretty good. The Star Wars dad was not embarrassing at all. It is the kids who had the "white rapper dad" and the "Nudist-king" dad that I feel sorry for.

13. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    The only one I felt bad for was the
    rapper dad kid, if my dad acted like that I'd send him to the looney bin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.