main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~* C2 SINGLES *~

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by QUEEN-KARENDALA, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shequan

Shequan Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    (no message)

2. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    "But I guess the words "gay boys" in the title got your attention."

Indeed it got my attention. I thought some jerkwad was being stupid. But when I saw he was seriously looking for companionship, I left the thread alone.

"And we find homophobia, close-mindedness, and judgement disturbing. "

Into which of those categories are you placing me? Because I don't fit in any of them.

/\
    Your message disappeared.
    Just FYI. ;)

3. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    For the love of all things midichlorically inclined....stop.

People have the right to try meet people, and even have the right to try and hook up (emphasis on try). If they think posting as such on a message board will increase their chances, then more power to them. Celebration is about making friends who enjoy Star Wars as much or more so than yourself. Talking about whether or not you approve of what other people do on their own time will not be permitted here. We've got the spam-tastic YJCC & Senate forums for that. Go there. The only people I'll allow to be bashed at this point is scalpers, and you really should take that to the Collecting forum. If some moron streaks C2 with a Stormie mask on, then he will be allowed to be bashed excessively as well.

If you feel the need to have forum sex with other users here, whether it's tame like a ESB Han & Leia kissy-poo scene in the hallway of the Mariott, or something that involves chaining yourself up to a Geonosian Execution Cart and reenacting Anakin & Padme's love pledge, or even some bizarre EV-9D9 S&M Electroshock ROTJ reenactment, then good for you, but you can't talk about sex here either. I've handed out two 48 Hr bans to users for doing such, and I'll be more than happy to do it again.

So, if you're single post here. If you're bringing a single friend and/or relative, fine. If you're divorcing your husband because he likes Trek better, thumbs up from this mod. If you want to tell someone you'll "be standing near the Info Booth holding a copy of Shadows of the Empire on Friday please meet me then", woo-hoo for you. Stop the bashing, Stop the "splashy-splashy, sexy-sexy"*, and just try to meet people. It's already destroyed one thread, please don't bring down the rest of them.

Now, I'm not calling anyone out, not putting anyone on the ban watchlist, just keep everything cool. If you want to talk about this more, do so via PM. If I see one more comment about the other thread or anything other than joy-joy feelings...well, "I'm not as forgiving as the Emperor."

[image=http://www.sportg.com/brian/pics/butta.jpg]

*Eddie Izzard = da bomb

PS. Do you realize at this time next week, most of you/us will be in Indy getting ready for the next morning? Focus on that. ;)

4. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    PS. Do you realize at this time next week, most of you/us will be in Indy getting ready for the next morning? Focus on that.

I leave in LESS THAN A WEEK, nyaaahh!! :D

5. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    "chaining yourself up to a Geonosian Execution Cart and reenacting Anakin & Padme's love pledge"

Is that a spoiler??? Those are against the TOS y'know. :mad:

"So, if you're single post here. "

I'm single. So therefore I can post here. :p

6. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    It's in the trailer, so it's not a spoiler in my book. If you want to be 110% spoiler free I suggest unplugging your computer. ;)

7. Muellman

Muellman Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    oooo-kaaayyyy...

I'll try to make this a happy forum again...

Hi CRIMSONGUARDS4ME! It's really cool someone else is going from Gainesville. I would love to meet you strickly to say "hi!" and maybe (probably) you will know more people than I will and we can create a N. Florida cliq.

(or not)

SMILE PEOPLE. IT'S FRIGGIN' STAR WARS IN PERSON!

8. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    Getting "some"? Please! I believe these people just want to meet others with common interests and see where friendship leads. Leave innuendo at the door!

9. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    Sebulba-X, has anyone said this....you're the COOLEST mod! Just thought you deserved it.

10. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    lol I'm sure there's plenty of people who think otherwise, but thanks.

11. ZeroCool69

ZeroCool69 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2002
    Well, I see this thread is still around, so here I go.
    I'm a 20 year old male from a 'burb of the 'Burgh(Pittsburgh(try saying that ten times fast)). I won't really know anyone at C2, so if anyone knows of any cool happenings or hotel room parties9other than the Fan Force party), let me know; I'm game. If not, oh well. Maybe Shannon Baksa would be interested in hanging out with this Star Wars fan. Yeah, probably not. But one can always hope, right?
    Oh, and Sebulba-X, cross dresser or not, Eddie Izzard is one of the funniest men alive, and it's nice to see someone else who thinks so.

12. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Eddie's a cross dresser? Get out of here!

;)

"Sir, the rebels are here...and they have a flag."

"Bloody clever of them...inform Lord Vader."

Or something like that.

13. TK895

TK895 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2000
    I must state here and now that if there is anyone streaking thru C2 wearing a trooper mask it was not me.

But I can say I might now who it is/was. :)

14. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    Why do people ever take an interest in stopping others from doing what they want that isn't hurting anyone else?

Isn't that the whole point of Sci-fi fandom? Getting to know others of similar interests. Not dissaproving of others.

I'm a 31 SWM from Denver, will be with a caravan of RMFF'rs staying at the Wellesley Inn. Anyone else from the "outer rim" hotels? Can we get a party at the bar going!

15. DarthMaul84

DarthMaul84 Jedi Master star 1

May 27, 2001
    17 year old single male from San Diego, CA here. Looking for beautiful women that like long walks on the beach, romantic dinners,....star wars...etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.