main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN C3 biggest dis-organized event ever!!! dont even bother coming here

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan-bartak, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    you wait all morning to get in then waste even more hours waiting to get on the hall with C3merchandise then you still have 3 more hours to wait, i gave up at 3pm and went back to the hotel, get you crap together gencon and lucasfilm

2. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Sounds like you were in the same lines we were in yesterday! Well, I'm heading back soon & it should be a lot more fun now that the Celebration Store is over. Now we can concentrate on the Con itself! I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED ! ! !

3. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    it was better today , i went to star wars in pop culture room that was showing clips from tv and movies, bought an original ben kenobi for 25, loose not pacakged and got an autographed book of the super collector book the new third one in the exhibitors hall

4. elliot1

elliot1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2005
    I tried to get in on thurs. You are right. The most unorganized event ever. How do they get people in for games? They should have be able to tell me when I bought my pass that it would take over 5 hours for the people already in line to get into the convention. I ended up leaving because I had my 4 year old with me and he could not stand in line that long. But no one bothered to tell me that when I bought my ticket at 1:30pm. that I would not be inside until after 6:30pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.