main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific C3 costumes!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Robeewankenobe, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Hello everyone!!!
    Do I sound green or what!!
    This is a silly question how many of you are going to C3?
    The reason why I ask because I want to set up days where all of pacific regon we where specific costumes.
    Example
    First Day, Jedi
    Second Day, Rebel trooper
    Third Day, X-wing
    Just a wild idea I have and by the way if any of you would like free info on how to make a specific costume please PM me and I'll help you out and tell you where to get everything you need cheap!
    One more thing, our club
    WWW.OCstarwars.com
    have a squad name
    405th flight group, Harhawks of Yavin.
    If you have a X-wing costume and you would like to join check us out or PM me!

Thanks
    Rob-b-1...out!

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I am going to C3, and I do have an X-Wing costume. I think planning for the Pacific Region members to get together at C3 would be a great idea and I'm willing to help you organize this.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Hi Robeewan,
    I've been looking into making a Rebel Trooper (Leia Endor Trooper) costume. Sadly, I don't think I will make it to C3. I went to C2 and had a blast, but funds this coming year will be short.

4. SLAVEMASTER

SLAVEMASTER Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 2004
    I am curently making a jedi knght outfit and I am lost as to what to make the cloak out of? When is C3 and where will it be at this year?

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Celebration 3 will be in Indianapolis again, on April 21 - 24th of 2005.

6. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    C3 is in Indianapolis again this year, I forget the exact dates.

As for the Jedi robe, I assume you mean the outer, dark brown robe. I would just look for any medium heavy cloth (cotton types work well) in the shade of brown that suits you best. If you watch the movies (Ep.2 especially) you will see that each Jedi has a slightly different shade of dark brown. I need to remake mine as it is too lightweight and is suddenly too short for me (not that I got taller, I think it has to do with my boots ;) ).

7. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Hello! again. It has been sometime now and I have sign up to volunteer but don't know if I am in or not.
    Anyway, my jedi robe is made up cotton and rayon. I moves very well and looks great. Dark brown, but luke had a black one. So it really depends on who you are or what your charactor is. And Mara let team up and get everyone set on certain days if we can. I am make sure those that have costumes are ready over here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.