main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN C3 experience

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Hi everyone. I had a good day volunteering yesterday. I'm tired tonight. I volunteered today to work @ the c3 store. I was a runner. After someone would order I would find the stuff for them back in inventory.

NOTE

If you want to get a black c3 bbcap there sold out of them. If you want to get a green yoda hooded sweatshirt they only have 3xl sizes. Things are selling like hotcakes.

The last run that I did tonight was for 20 action figs and 20 star cases. That was too big for me so I called it a night.

See you later. ;)

Check the c3 store. ;)

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    We are all here at the hotel.We are wet...tired..and SICK of standing in the freaking lines!
    There are so many people here you cant take a picture with out someone bumping you. DOnt get me wrong,Im having a great time, I just wish there wasent so many people here! AH

3. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Talk about people. I met people from the New England Garrison, Midwest Garrison, Star Garrison, German Garrison and Japanese Garrison tonight @ the big fanforce / 501st and rebel legion party. I had fun.

Don't just go to the convention, be the convention. ;)
    BH2559

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.