main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    lol! You and me both, Sebulba.

2. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    DID SOMEONE SAY SHOTS ! :)
    I'm Down !
    Who want's a Blacktooth (aka Crown And Coke Cola)

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    SHots aren't favourites of mine either, but I can drink a couple of Baby Guinness (Kahlua with Bailey's on top)

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I?d prefer a stoli appletini

5. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    A question to the organizers:
    Would it be a good idea to eat dinner before the party or can I expect to get full from the vegetable and cheese trays? (I am a vegetarian).

6. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    I will agree some lack of sales may be due to folks waiting for volunteer assignments. In fact, that's why I haven't purchased mine. Hopefully we'll have a better idea next week.<<<

I got tix to both parties and my husband is volunteering, but he plans to make sure off before the one on Friday and like all day Saturday off so we can spend time together. This will be hs first Celebration--I went alone to C2 and he stayed home as couldn't afford both of us then.
    And yes, I will make sure he and I eat--this will be our dinner. And get him some Guiness, of course, he might need his beer after a day of volunteering! LOL! I did it at C2, this time I plan to have fun and part-ay! Plan to have maybe a Bailey's or St. Brendan's and milk or something. Believe me, I will enjoy. :D
    JMD

7. --Azrael--

--Azrael-- Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2005
    Did someone mention Guinness????? :) I just sent payment for my ticket. looking forward to it. see you all there

8. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    "Would it be a good idea to eat dinner before the party or can I expect to get full from the vegetable and cheese trays? (I am a vegetarian)."

I imagine you'd be ok...if you're worried that you might not, than I'd go ahead and eat, or at least have a late lunch or something. Everyone's different though, so I guess we'll need to go ask Mr. Owl.

[image=http://www.uwm.edu/People/alkolata/Mr.%20Owl.gif]

9. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    I have a question Sebulba and Uilmuteiz. I know you guys said you're going to fix the issue about not having a microphone and speakers like last time. How about music? Do you guys have any plans for background music? Because if you need it, I have almost 300 mp3's on my computer which I can burn to CD's to give to you guys. Let me know.

10. DLoSith

DLoSith Jedi Master star 1

Mar 27, 2005
    I sent in a payment for the party! Woo Hoo!

I'm lazy and haven't read all 16 pages of this thread, but how close is the party to the convention center? Or is the Hyatt attached? I'm an idiot, please don't shoot me.

:)

Thanks!

11. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    sent in my payment last night as well. :)
    this should be fun! :D

12. Bruno_Fett

Bruno_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    The Hyatt is attached to the convention center via a skwalker, um er, skywalk. I believ eit takes you through the parking garage so it would be easier if you just walked out of the convention center and just crossed the street, always look both ways though!

We dont shoot idiots here, it more fun to just wing them.

13. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I agree that there should at least be some background music there.....except when the fan films are playing.

And guys, please please please look into getting the fan film Revelations to play at the party cause I will not be able to go to the premiere and see it in Baltimore.

14. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    WHAT?!?! Baltimore premiere?!?! I LIVE IN BALTIMORE!!! WHEN IS IT?!?!!? WHERE?!? TELL ME!!

15. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Ok I will try to answer some of the questions

How many tickets are available?: There are less that 300 tickets left. If you are on the fence about going you better get your tickets soon.

What guests are going to be there?: As of right now there are 15 guests that have said they will be there but untill they get their schedules as far as hours they are working I have been hesitant on releasing names.

Will there be music?: There will be some music playing when the fan films are not being shown. The music will be played at a low level. Remember this is a chance to talk and mingle with fans from across the world not a rave.

16. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I have PM'd whomever it was I was supposed to about my tickets, and still havent heard anything. I am getting a bit nervous, as I would hate to get there, and not know until I showed up at the door trying to get a ticket. I sent my $20 in on Feb. 22nd. :(

17. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    Be nice if Revelations was played there. Especially since my husband and I can't attend the premiere either and we had tickets too. But with C3 too close and having to drive 3-4 hours up to Maryland from Chesterfield, Virginia and back home, then up to maybe 12 hours to Indy on Tuesday, nope too much. That weekend is our last minute costuming, relaxing one.
    And he and I both are in the film. He's the Imperial officer in black on the prison planet and I was a prisoner and also a jedi too.
    On tix there was a waiting list as it was, so doubt you'd be able to get any to see Revlations on the 16th, to the person asking.
    JMD

18. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    ^^^
    Yes, I sent payment for 2 tickets via Paypal on Friday, and just wondering if I should expect some kind of confirmation? I've got my reciept to present at the door (per the instructions), but even then I'd expect to be told that I should expect to be on the list...

19. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Jay's PayPal is set up that he has to accept your payment before it is processed, so if you're payment went thru, that is the confirmation.

20. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    But how can I be sure that my PayPal payment went through?

(I just want to see if Sebulba gets tired of repeating himself).

21. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    Thanks, Seb! Guess we'll see everyone there (assuming we get our badges... [face_whistling] )

22. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    [face_laugh]

The wonderous Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V is the only thing that has kept me from climbing to the top of this thread and going postal.

23. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Not a Rave? Damn.

Can I get a refund?

24. ecila

ecila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2002
    Sounds fun!

Ok - is this the type of party I can bring a 12 yr old to?

:)
    ecila

25. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.