C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration VI, VII, Europe II' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Guys, This is the Emperor from AeroSith. Were trying in the worst way to be a part of CIII but it seems no one will touch us with a 10 foot light sabre. I wonder what gives?
  2. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Missed out on a ticket for the "official" party, glad to see there's at least one party with tix still available :D

See y'all there, thanks to the IndyKnights, Bloodfin Garrison, and everyone else who's helping make this happen!!!

3. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Guys, This is the Emperor from AeroSith. Were trying in the worst way to be a part of CIII but it seems no one will touch us with a 10 foot light sabre. I wonder what gives?

We do not have time in the party for this to happen.
  4. Master_Eki Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm sure that this has already been answered, but if I might be indulged...

What is the admission price for kids? I have a ten year old and a 6 year old who will be with me.

5. Darkooze Jedi Knight

I'm just wondering if there's been an update for the list. I sent in my payment formyself and 1 friend a while ago (via snail mail) but haven't heard if I'm in or not.

Thanks,
    Stacy
    Master Ned-Ra Albem
    www.thejediassembly.com
  6. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Knight

star 3
    I payed $20 for Ham! Yuck! I guess I'll be nibbling on cheese and getting drunk off of the $5 well drinks.

Ham.
  7. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    You paid $20 to gain entrance to a fan party with celebrity guests in a secure environment with snack food (not dinner)...$2 of which is going to a charity. Quite a few people are focusing on the food, and that's just an afterthought, and the best package value we were able to get.
  8. Forja-Bingbey Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you know me Sebulba-X, the ham remark is a just a joke. And I was not bitching about how much it cost to get into the party. I was only trying to make lite/fun of the fact that ham makes me gag.

Try to take most of what people say in there posts with a grain of salt. Might help.

But if you want to elaborate on what is going to happen at this function, because what is listed in the first post is a bit vague. What celebs are planning on being there?

9. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Your not alone, Darkooze, in regards to wondering if your funds arrived or not. Guess we shall see that night.
  10. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    I LOVE ham...I'm only going for the ham. MMMMM...maple glazed, honey glazed, brown sugar coated, baked, fried, grilled, pineapple smothered. I LOVE HAM!!!! And they're great with green eggs too!

It'll be nice to share my ham with other SW fans. I look forward to the party!
  11. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    Spam would be better

Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

(J/K)
  12. obi_dan_67 Jedi Knight

Just sent my payment via Paypal under Obi-Dan. Thanks.
  13. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I know the header says there's still tickets, but are there? And what kind of paypal transaction is it anyhow? Quasi-cash?
  14. Darth_Glymmer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am, too, only going for the ham.
  15. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I still say yall should have some music though!

:p
  16. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    I may go on a liquid diet more than anything considering it is a friday night
  17. Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I announced the friday fan party on the latest TFN Podcast.
  18. lovelucas Force Ghost

star 4
    seb - nobody really cares about the food. that's not what we're here for. and IF there's truly someone out there who doesn't feel their tummies are being treated right, how about a wedding reception? slim pickin's for that magic dust that is star wars, tho.

hmm - food or star wars
    food or star wars

how could there be a dilemma?
  19. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I was actually going to take my slice of ham, and put it in a Star Case, and mark CIII slice of ham, and keep it for the ages. I think it would be a pretty cool collectible, and if I can manage to store it properly, not many folks would still have one of those in say.... a year or two. :D Hey, maybe mine will be a variant! [face_laugh]

Oh, and since I never heard anything from the fella I was supposed to PM about my ticket, I am just going to bring my Money Order receipt from the Post Office, and show that. I sent the money in on Feb. 22nd, so it should have been there long ago.
  20. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ham sucks. :(

Turkey is much better!
  21. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Turkey is awesome, I agree.
  22. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hey, it could be turkey based ham! Who knows! :)
  23. jed1Yoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ham=good -- what else would a pork product be :)
  24. Eeth-my-Koth Chosen One

star 9
    WooT! WooT!
    Party time is a week away.
  25. DLoSith Force Ghost

star 1
    I care about the food! I'll be starving after that long day Friday!!!

Must sustain myself!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.