main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehehe.... yeah, I seemed to be in non-camera zones most of the time. Although, I did see a funny one of me at the Spatcon2, after CIII. You can tell I was getting pretty sloshed. I just had that "look" on my face, and I was sitting beside a cage with two slave leias and another girl, and they were all dancing in it. :D I was usually around Nalini, anyways, and thats not a bad thing. ;)

Yeah, we will definitely have to down a few brews next time. :)

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Yeah, I too was out of the camera zone. With this mug, THATS a good thing.

3. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    Big ups to James Vader, he hooked me up as well, that party was indeed one of he highlights of the weekend, cant possibly list all the great people I met and hope to see again soon at a similiar setting !!

4. OldjediMasterYoda

OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    it was absolutely huge to raise that much money for such a worthy cause and to have such a great bash as a bonus !!

5. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    My favorite picture of the entire Celebration!!!

[image=http://home.insightbb.com/~jaynewnum/IMG_0452.JPG]

6. Princess-Leah

Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist star 5 VIP

Jun 12, 2001
    wow, beautiful!

Great work.

7. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    "Connemara, you looked tired and exhausted when I was there and that costume couldn't have been comfortable"

Yeah, actually the costume was very comfortable. Know what those pants I was wearing are? My PJ pants!!! :p

But I had to wear the boots all day because they couldn't fit in my backpack, which I didn't think would be a big deal, but I was horribly mistaken. By the time the party had started walking was excruciating and I was pretty much exhausted by the effort. Add onto that I had no money and even a tiny glass of water was $2.50, I was dehydrated to the point of being nearly sick.

Which, by the way, is the only real criticism I have, which I've mentioned a few times. I know it was nice having free food, but I really, really wish it had been the other way, and the food had cost money (and the alchoholic drinks), but couldn't you have served water and/or sodas for free?

8. Go-Mer-Tonic

Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 22, 1999
    I think they had drinking fountains out by the bathrooms.

9. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Force Ghost star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/New_York_City,_NY/b10103/21093580/?4]Sad News....[/link]

10. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I saw that posted on the IK forums...I think news of this nature, as heartbreaking as it is, needs it's own thread. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.