C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hehehe.... yeah, I seemed to be in non-camera zones most of the time. Although, I did see a funny one of me at the Spatcon2, after CIII. You can tell I was getting pretty sloshed. I just had that "look" on my face, and I was sitting beside a cage with two slave leias and another girl, and they were all dancing in it. :D I was usually around Nalini, anyways, and thats not a bad thing. ;)

Yeah, we will definitely have to down a few brews next time. :)
  2. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I too was out of the camera zone. With this mug, THATS a good thing.
  3. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    Big ups to James Vader, he hooked me up as well, that party was indeed one of he highlights of the weekend, cant possibly list all the great people I met and hope to see again soon at a similiar setting !!
  4. OldjediMasterYoda Jedi Master

star 1
    it was absolutely huge to raise that much money for such a worthy cause and to have such a great bash as a bonus !!
  5. whojedi Jedi Master

star 3
    My favorite picture of the entire Celebration!!!

[image=http://home.insightbb.com/~jaynewnum/IMG_0452.JPG]
  6. Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 5
    wow, beautiful!

Great work.
  7. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Connemara, you looked tired and exhausted when I was there and that costume couldn't have been comfortable"

Yeah, actually the costume was very comfortable. Know what those pants I was wearing are? My PJ pants!!! :p

But I had to wear the boots all day because they couldn't fit in my backpack, which I didn't think would be a big deal, but I was horribly mistaken. By the time the party had started walking was excruciating and I was pretty much exhausted by the effort. Add onto that I had no money and even a tiny glass of water was $2.50, I was dehydrated to the point of being nearly sick.

Which, by the way, is the only real criticism I have, which I've mentioned a few times. I know it was nice having free food, but I really, really wish it had been the other way, and the food had cost money (and the alchoholic drinks), but couldn't you have served water and/or sodas for free?
  8. Go-Mer-Tonic Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I think they had drinking fountains out by the bathrooms.
  9. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Sad News....
  10. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    I saw that posted on the IK forums...I think news of this nature, as heartbreaking as it is, needs it's own thread. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.