main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Fan Party - Friday, April 22 - Post Party Discussion

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Sebulba-X, Dec 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I will be sending my payment for my ticket via paypal on Monday. I would feel MUCH more comfortable getting some sort of conformation email from you guys stating that my payment was received and that I'm on the list. :) I have never used paypal before and am worried that I might screw it up. I don't want to get to the door the night of the party and not be allowed in because there is no record of my payment...

:(

-Karen
    *WVFF officer*

2. Jedi_Kai

Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    When you sign up for PayPal, you give an email address. PayPal then sends an automatic email confirming each transaction. It is that email that you bring to the registration table to gain entrance to this party. So save it, print it out and put in in your CIII folder with all the other confirmations you'll need for the trip (airline, hotel, con reg, etc) ;)

3. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Deleted because I obtained the info!

4. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    im yet to recieve the confirmation email from paypal. is that gonna be a problem jay?

5. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    zuckuss, log into PayPal and go to "My Account." Click on the "Details" page of the transaction. It will give you all the information you need right there. Then, just print that out and use it as your receipt.

6. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Just a reminder in case you didn't catch the entire thread...

When you send in your Paypal payment or money order, include the names of the people that you are paying for. That way we can add everyone name to the list that we will be compiling for the party.

7. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I am still waiting for official confirmation that the PayPal address that has been posted before is the same address for FanForce members.
    I do not trust anyone that I don't know personally who does not have a title under his name on this board. I'm sorry if that offends anyone - that is not my intention. I just want to be safe.

8. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    PAYPAL ADRRESS - PUHLEEEEEZE!! just tell me who to send my paypal payment to - such a simple request

9. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    It was posted over on page 5 but I will post it again

jaynewnum@insightbb.com

10. Toydarian_Valet

Toydarian_Valet Jedi Master star 1

Oct 11, 2000
  11. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    thank ye kindly. that wasn't so bad.

12. zuckuss1138

zuckuss1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 26, 2001
    thanks valedakor

13. JediMistressDragon

JediMistressDragon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 1999
    What I am wondering is will those who sent in their money orders get a confirmation? I sent mine from Virginia Jan. 5th for my husband and me and haven't heard back yet. It's just making me nervous.
    Pam

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    The first post has been updated.

PayPal: jaynewnum@insightbb.com

Mail in:
    Jay Newnum
    10427 Parmer Circle
    Noblesville, IN 46060

In all things regarding this party, Jay (whojedi) is the main man in organizing this. If Jay isn't around, Ron (Incom4) word is golden. I'm just the guy who can edit threads.

Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day

15. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Seb-X is in mourning due to the utter failure of his Colts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I really thought they'd finally win a damn superbowl this year.......

16. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I will post a list of what money orders have been received a little bit down the road. I am leaving Wednesday and won't be back until later on Saturday so it will be after that.

I will keep updating the list as more money orders are received.

17. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Where is the list? A fellow fan force member paid for mine and his entry fee. I want to check it to make sure it went through ok.

18. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Jay hasn't posted the list yet, and won't this week. If you paid via PayPal and got the auto confirmation from PayPal that the payment went thru, you're in.

19. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Okay, I'm planning to pay by money order and both my parents are coming with me. Can I send all three payments in the same envelope, or will they have to be separate?

20. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    One payment is fine, just include all the necessary info so we have the names on the list correctly.

21. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    Okay, so one money order for $60 with all of our names and address? Sorry I keep questioning everything, but like I said, this is my first convention and I just want to make sure I do everything right. :)

22. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Okay, so one money order for $60 with all of our names and address

That is fine

23. lovelucas

Mar 19, 2004
    i feel bad for the colts too - thought peyton was going to take them to the promised land. however brady was at UofM when my son was there and we sure enjoyed his playing days in the big house plus he donated tons of time to breast cancer march and likewise for diabetes so i feel glad for him and the pats. well, that and the their incredible defense.
    but. .... GO BLUE!

24. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    There... $160 sent for me and the rest of Fan Force Sweden. I am looking forward to seeing you all there! :)

25. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    How much is this party going to cost per person? And how long will it last on friday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.