main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3: It's all about da loot

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Zoom_Cthooga, Apr 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    So what did everyone get???

Anything cool? Anything rare? Our pillages were fairly small, but we never really buy that much at cons anyway...

Of the more cherished items --

Rebel shot glasses -- which weren't even purchased at the con -- Keeka and Bry brought them for everyone.

Attaktix action figures, which we kept scraping the badge mark they'd give us at the Hasbro booth so we could get more. I think the final Ninja total was somewhere around 30 figures. LOL.

Old skool Admiral Ackbar action figure. w00t.

A-Wing Fighter -- I'm going to make action figures of the Ninjas, and Zoom needed an A-Wing. :D

More importantly -- the overall experience. We've all been Ninjas for about a year and a half and never met each other except for the occasional usage of TeamSpeak while playing. It was really cool meeting everyone, and we all got along GREAT -- it was non-stop fun every day from the moment we got up to around 5 or 6AM when we'd all crash from exhaustion. We've decided that we all have to get together at least once a year, so next year we're all for sures going to the Star Wars Weekends at Disney. :D

[image=http://www.octomoose.net/c3/loot-01.jpg] [image=http://www.octomoose.net/c3/loot-02.jpg]

2. Zeiken

Zeiken Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    i found a grey-vested jedi luke from the 1997 figures for 3 dollars. w00t! Its star-cased and hanging on my wall.

Got 8 c3 vaders- because they didnt punch my pass the first time. Kept two, sold all the others for 20 or 30 to some friends. made some $$$

3. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I didn't buy much, for whatever reason. I did, however, find a lovely Wedge. I also got a Mara Jade autograph, and ...and. Hmm. What else? I can't remember; I think that might be about it. My sister made off with some nice Chewie loot, though.

4. e1jnky

e1jnky Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2004
    I was able to trade off some target Vaders and some C3 Vaders to get a Fammbaa, B-wing, sandcrawler, Carbon freezing chambor playset, and the Max rebo band pairs. This really helped fill in the gaps in my collection.

Also, finally got the Darth maul figure, that I have been carrying around for a few years now, autographed by Ray Park.

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I got my self a man!!! Hehe... although he was too cumbersome to put in my baggage so he hitched a ride home with Zoo ;)

As for the T-shirts and stuff I've decided to get those when they come out on line. I was too lazy to wait in line. ;)

Oh, and I also got a drumstick from the band Pallet that was playing at the Celebration party.

6. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    I would've never stood in line for the C3 Vader, except Nutchekk was determined to get one. It ended up becoming a Ninja mission, and after 1:30 hours on Thursday, and 3:30 hours on Friday (we got to sneak to the front of the line since with passes they gave us on Thursday), our mission was accomplished.

You know those C3 posters are going for $100 on eBay? I should've bought 20.

7. Zeiken

Zeiken Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    i wouldnt be too happy about the drumstick jedi girl, that band sucked. I thought they ruined the celebration. The first jazz band, however, was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.