main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO C3 KC rollcall?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by gandalfbmg, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    *mods, please close and redirect me if this is another thread somewhere*

So surely by now everyone knows if they're going to C3 or not. If you're going, let us know and maybe we can keep an eye out for each other. Post info about when you'll be in and where you're staying, etc.

Me and the Mrs. (GsWookie) will be there Wed. night through Sunday night, and staying at the Embassay Suites.

Anyone else?

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I was going to go but money is just too tight right now. I had fun at C2 and wanted to return but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Thousands of dollars in medical bills will do that I suppose :(

3. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeah, I won't be there. I actually have several reasons...I can't miss school, I really can't spare the money (what with this little thing called college coming up next year), and, um, I'm not talking to the friend who I would've gone with.

have fun.

4. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    So we're the only ones going?

5. TheHighEmperor

TheHighEmperor Jedi Master star 2

Feb 9, 2001
    I'll be there!!!

Can't wait, because I didn't get to go to CI or CII.

THE.

6. gandalfbmg

May 16, 2002
    Mr. High Emporor! Finally, another local! So, where you staying at? You keeping up w/ anything over in the C3 thread?

7. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    High Emperor, do you care to give us any more info about yourself??

8. gandalfbmg

May 16, 2002
    Anyone else from the area going?

9. mas597

mas597 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Yes I'm going with one of my friends. Staying at the Sleep Inn West. Got my badges in the mail today.

10. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    If any of you are going to C3 and have a spare hour or two to kill, the FanForce table is still looking for volunteers. I'm organizing it, and we still have a lot of space open. Either drop me a PM if you are interested or click the link in my sig for more information. You will get to meet lots of other FanForcers and JC'ers there, not to mention yours truly ;)

11. gandalfbmg

May 16, 2002
    mas597... you're from the area? You should head over to the new http://www.heartofthealliance.com forums and sign up, and come to comicon, so maybe we can meet before C3 and hopefully see some familiar faces there!

12. mas597

mas597 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Yeah I actually live in KC proper, but just a stone's throw from Lees Summit. I shall indeed head over to the HOTA forum and sign up. I'm hoping to be able to make it to comicon, but I work a lot on the weekends so it may be an issue (I'm actually a theater manager).

13. gandalfbmg

May 16, 2002
    A theatre manager? You hear that Luke! We gots ourselves a theatre manager ;) We have definitely GOT to get you at one of the next couple of times we get together... I'm sure you'll be on the hotseat...

14. mas597

mas597 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2002
    Sounds good. There really isn't any news I can report at the moment, we don't yet know the exact date when tickets go on sale, but we are already asking staff about who can work the midnight shows on the 18th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.