main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Pre-Registration

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    Ok, folks! Here's the deal, starting Monday at noon, pre-registration is available. For an adult for the 4-day pass it is $95 to pre-register. Also, blocks of rooms will become available Monday.

If you wait until the first day to buy the 4-day pass, it'll cost you $110.

I will be available to be online at noon on Monday. Does anyone want me to get them passes and room reservations?

2. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Thanks for the update. At the moment I don't know whats happening. I'll need to ask my parents what they want to do but I'll have some idea by monday so bare with me.

3. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    I need to see if I can afford it, but wow, that would be great.

4. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, I've been trying to pre-register since 3:00 PM when the passes went on sale and still no go! I keep getting errors and can't get further than trying to set up an account with Gencon. I have to go to my tax class tonight, so I'm not sure when I'll get this worked out.

5. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    OK it's now Monday and I still don't know what is happening. My moms been ill and we don't got a dime to our name. But if its alright with you Dave can you tell me how we can plan this as a group? And where should I get started?

6. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Well, the best place to start would be to pre-register, I would think. The only way to do this as a group is to arrange to all stay at the same hotel.

If it is looking like it will difficult to say whether someone is definitely going, we might want to switch gears and look to do C3 individually or hook up with other groups as we can.

7. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I finally got through all the mess and got a 4-day pass for me and my wife (if our daughter comes, she'll get in for free!).

Amazingly, the server was still slow as molasses at 0100!

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I would really LOVE to go to this and have been planning to do so for some time, but now I don't think I'll be able to afford it. :(

9. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Sorry to hear that, Steph! :( Maybe things'll turn around in time for you to make it!

Heck, if I win the Powerball, maybe I'll think about having to bring a few of you along as guests... :p :D

Since my wife and daughter are coming along I had to go a step up in hotel accomodations. We staying at the Hilton. Nice place, but high price!

10. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    I received my badges, lanyard, Darth Vader toppers, and family passes today.

Anyone else received their stuff yet?

11. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    WE ordered a little to late at our house so we have to pick up our badges at will call at C3.

12. Lyra_Luminara

Lyra_Luminara Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Does anyone know if passes are sold out...I know you can't buy the online anymore, right?
    I really want to go but I 1. don't have the money to fly and 2.wouldn't be allowed to go buy myself in my car.
    I'd gladly put money up for a pass..I mean, it's a once in the lifetime event you know. bahhh. But yea, if there's some miracle of my transportation there, I wonder if passes are available to buy at the door?

13. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Yes, passes will be available at the door. As for transportation, you might be able to find a ride with someone from the area, or maybe look into Greyhound, their prices are always the lowest of long distance travel.

14. Lyra_Luminara

Lyra_Luminara Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    The only thing I'm scared about is the fact that what if I get there and then all the passes are gone or something...oh crap, forgot about hotel costs...eek..I'd sleep in a car though

15. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    Lyra, you might want to inquire at some of the other nearby FF boards (Reading, Philly) about people driving out as well as if there is someone to share a room with. Also, there is a board exclusively for Celebration III, where there is a thread about people looking for room-mates.

16. Rebel_Spook

May 14, 2002
    OK folks, I am off the boards until I get into the hotel in Indy, so be good, hope to see as many of ya'll as are able to go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.