main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN C3 Rocks!!! had a great time today :-)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan-bartak, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    i got to get temuera morrison's autograph and bought 2 tshirts 2 caps and 1 backpack for 127.00 im broke now, im going back to louisville tomorrow, it was nice meeting the 501 people wednesday night and some nice women from texas thursday night

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I can speak for practically everyone from The Jedi Knights of Cleveland...we had a blast @ C3 in Indianapolis!

I stopped by the Indy Knights table (Friday or Saturday)...introduced myself (with a certain amount of humilty...since most of you guys only use the ez board) as "Hi, my name is Krash...I'll be your RSA this evening" ;) It was kinda funny, the look of confusion I got form the two people behind the table...no worries, as long as ya'll drop me a lin once and a while telling me how things are going...it's cool!

INDY KNIGHTS should be proud, hosting back-to-back SW Celebrations" is like the Chicago Bulls Jordan-era...IMPRESSIVE!

3. YindBobba

YindBobba Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
    I must admit I do not know what an RSA is....any who I feel fortunate that I am a part of such a wonderful group such as the Indy Knights.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Basically, I'm the moderator assigned to this board...and here to help you guys with anything you need. Kinda redundant, since Sebulba-X is also a mod (C3) and can take care of this place as well but I'm just here to help you guys when needed. No worries!

5. YindBobba

YindBobba Jedi Youngling

Jun 15, 2004
    Kind of figured, ...but what does RSA stand for? Thanks for the enlightnement by the way.

6. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Regional Support Administrator.

7. Xizor@TheView

Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President star 3 VIP

Aug 9, 1999
    I'm glad to heare that "most" had a good time visiting us :)

See you back in 2007.........????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.