Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Try a 24 hour drive. We passed thru Arkansas (really fast), Tennesse, and Kentucky. Your legs fall asleep and your spine tends to warp after 24 hours in a minivan. I never realized how many bugs that can be annihilated on one windshield though...
  2. IEatPoodoo Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! So, for the last several months, I had a virus on my comp that only let me communicate via SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING... that means I could only access about 30% of the sites I frequented... This site was not one of them... But now I have a new computer, and I have returned! It will take me a few days to fully realize everything I have missed... And to sober up! Damn I missed you all!!! What is happening on ROTS weekend?!?
  3. DarthMM Jedi Youngling

OK. Have to start now for "hookups" at C4..... ;)
  4. Jedi9181 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds like fun.

I'll be 25 at C4 and I'm from Oxford, Connecticut. If anyone has any suggestions for a good bar/club/bookstore/website for single Star Wars fans to socialize, PLEASE, Let me know.

Peace.
  5. The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 2
    But where? The location isn't known yet...
  6. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    this just in...from wondercon...they said that it will be announced in the next month or so if it is going to happen.
  7. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    30 m Idaho will be at c4 and comic con 2006

if you would like to hook up and have some fun send a msg always looking for friends with the same passion as me.
  8. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I might as well get in on the action - come next May, I'll be 27 (nearly 28), and flying in all the way from sunny (yeah, right!) England. So, if any you single ladies like a guy with a little bit of Western European culture, topped off with an Australian accent - yes, I have one that tends to slide into "Posh British" every now and then for no apparent reason...look me up! :p
  9. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, hard to believe but I'm single.

[image=http://www.chicagoforce.org/images/2005C3/499.jpg]

I'm a 32 year-old route salesman from Chicago. I like sunsets, walking on the beach, and crying when big pets of mine are murdered by Jedi scum. But seriously, I'm just a regular, funny guy. As you can see by the pic, I'm also very brave and daring. :)
  10. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Poor man is just a broken image of himself!
  11. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    so how long is this thread going to go on...i mean golly it has been a year now. ;) ha ha ha
  12. DarkPrince Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I don't know when C4 is going to happen, if at all, but i'll post here anyway.

I'll be 20 by the time C4 comes, and I'm currently single ;)....and I'm obviously a guy, so if any of you ladies out there need a crazed SW fan to hang with, or someone just to have some fun, I'm your guy. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.