main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C3 Singles!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by IEatPoodoo, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Try a 24 hour drive. We passed thru Arkansas (really fast), Tennesse, and Kentucky. Your legs fall asleep and your spine tends to warp after 24 hours in a minivan. I never realized how many bugs that can be annihilated on one windshield though...

2. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Wow! So, for the last several months, I had a virus on my comp that only let me communicate via SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING... that means I could only access about 30% of the sites I frequented... This site was not one of them... But now I have a new computer, and I have returned! It will take me a few days to fully realize everything I have missed... And to sober up! Damn I missed you all!!! What is happening on ROTS weekend?!?

3. DarthMM

DarthMM Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2006
    OK. Have to start now for "hookups" at C4..... ;)

4. Jedi9181

Jedi9181 Jedi Master star 1

May 2, 2005
    Sounds like fun.

I'll be 25 at C4 and I'm from Oxford, Connecticut. If anyone has any suggestions for a good bar/club/bookstore/website for single Star Wars fans to socialize, PLEASE, Let me know.

Peace.

5. The_Sith_Hunter

The_Sith_Hunter Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    But where? The location isn't known yet...

6. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    this just in...from wondercon...they said that it will be announced in the next month or so if it is going to happen.

7. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    30 m Idaho will be at c4 and comic con 2006

if you would like to hook up and have some fun send a msg always looking for friends with the same passion as me.

8. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    I might as well get in on the action - come next May, I'll be 27 (nearly 28), and flying in all the way from sunny (yeah, right!) England. So, if any you single ladies like a guy with a little bit of Western European culture, topped off with an Australian accent - yes, I have one that tends to slide into "Posh British" every now and then for no apparent reason...look me up! :p

9. JodoKast74

JodoKast74 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2001
    Yes, hard to believe but I'm single.

[image=http://www.chicagoforce.org/images/2005C3/499.jpg]

I'm a 32 year-old route salesman from Chicago. I like sunsets, walking on the beach, and crying when big pets of mine are murdered by Jedi scum. But seriously, I'm just a regular, funny guy. As you can see by the pic, I'm also very brave and daring. :)

10. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Poor man is just a broken image of himself!

11. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    so how long is this thread going to go on...i mean golly it has been a year now. ;) ha ha ha

12. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Well, I don't know when C4 is going to happen, if at all, but i'll post here anyway.

I'll be 20 by the time C4 comes, and I'm currently single ;)....and I'm obviously a guy, so if any of you ladies out there need a crazed SW fan to hang with, or someone just to have some fun, I'm your guy. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.