main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp C3 Yard Sale.... Oh Ya !!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003

Ok,
    Let get this ball rolling......lol

We need to start working out a date for the yard sale. We need to have as many of us there as possible to help out. So I'd like to start getting a date so that everyone has plenty of time to make sure your there.

First off:
    Start collecting everything you guy's can for the yard sale. Clean out your room, attacks, garages... you name it. Ask friends, people you work with, ect, ect. if they have anything they would like to donate to the yard sale. I have already rec. items from many people that wish to help out and have more on the way. So, all I ask is that YOU ask around.

If you get stuff but do not have a place to keep it let me know. I can have it picked up and stored.

As or right now I will be getting a U-haul the day of the yard sale to get everything there. I can go around place to place and pick stuff up if needed.

I will check with Rik on having the yard sale out side the store. I believe that would be the best place for all because it is centrally located to most everyone.

So, please start letting me know what dates may be good with you guy's out there. Give me some feedback on any ideas you may have. Also let me know you've started clean up stuff. lol and we'll go from there.

Remember this is our BIG $$$ maker for the summer. I know this well be a HUGE success if we start planning and collecting now.

SeeYa!!
    TK

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, I've started putting things aside for the yard sale, and still going thru stuff. My in laws are going to be moving soon and said that anything they don't take we can put in our yard sale. Cool huh?

So should we look at a June date or is that too soon?

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,
    Just a reminder about the YARD SALE ! Just want to make sure everyone is collecting all they can? Remember if you need help picking stuff up please let me know. We do have a place to store it till the yard sale.

If anyone need help or has any ??? let me know. Also the date is July 17 starting at 8am. We'll be there by 6/7 to set up.

REMEMBER ASK EVERYONE !!

Just give me some up dates if you would, so I have some idea of how much stuff we may have.

Thanks,
    SeeYa!!
    TK

4. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    My Grandmother's room is filled with stuff that we haven't been using so my father is going to help me find some stuff in that room. I don't think I'll need any help because I'm going to try and not bring too much stuff. I'm going to drop off the stuff at the Cantina the Friday before the yard sale and Jason and I will be stopping in around late morning because Jason works all week so he doesn't want to get up that early.

5. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds GREAT DJ !!

Thanks for the up date. Now, if only I can get everyone else to let me know something. lol

:)

SeeYa !!
    TK

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    TK, I'm going to be dropping off a truckload of stuff at Rik's tomorrow... a little bit of everything. I'm also going through some of my SW stuff to see what I can do without. Whittling down the collection, as it were.

See you guys on the 17th!!

7. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi Guy's,
    Just checking in on how thigs are going for the yard sale?

Does anyone need anything picked up? Help with anything? If so let me know so I can get there.

Ok.......... thats all for now.

SeeYa!!
    TK

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Ok Guy's,

It may just be me but is anyone else out there collecting stuff for the yard sale? I just rec. a couple more box's of thing's today. It looks like now I'm most likely going to have to get a truck.

I am going to be asking for some help from you guy's if you can. I will need help loading the truck at my house on the night of the 16th. That's friday nite. I will have pizza & drinks for those of you that can help out and maybe we'll check out a movie or games.

I know everyone is very busy with your lifes and everything. But I am doing all this to help EVERYONE get to C3. Just give me some encouraging word's here guy's. :) Something........ I feel abit like I maybe the only one caring at this point. Like I'm doing this myself. No one has really said anything about stuff they may have. But a couple of you guy's. Which is fine but I do hope some of you are at leased there to help out on saturday. I'm not busting my butt with this and no one helps out. Then want a free ride to C3....... dont think you.

This is not meaning everyone. There are those of you helping out & doing stuff. They know who they are. It the rest of you guy's. lol Get in shape.... :)

K........ just feeling down about the yards sale. lol
    :( kiddin' I think it will be a great fundraiser for us.

I'll have the signs done this week and do my best to get them to Rik's by this coming weekend. So that he can get then up for the week before to let people know about it.

Ok....... hope to hear from you guy's soon.

SeeYa!!
    TK

Just think after next weekend we used have enough $$$ to pay for the room's. Keep them crossed.

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, still going through the stuff here, and I shoudl have a few more 'trinkets' to donate. Unfortuately because of work I'm not sure what I'll be able to do for the yard sale. I wasn't able to get it off (as is for all Saturday's, but I digress). I will certainly do what I can.

See ya all soon!

10. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey TK just to let you know my father and I will be going through the stuff in my grandmother's room this Sunday so Jason and I can drop it off the Friday before the yard sale.

11. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Some of you guy's are ALIVE out there. Thanks for the up date. See every one soon.

Be safe.
    TK

Oh ya, 4 more box's today. OH YA BABY !!!
    C3 here we come !!

12. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    Sorry guys I won't be there or be able to stop by to drop anything off. I'm running several events at the con in connecticut that this fri-sun that I've got hour of work to get ready (outside the regular packing and arrangment for travel). Good luck though.

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    The yard Sale has been....

CANCELED / POSTPONED !!!

That is correct!!

I will be unable to make the yard sale. I am truly sorry. But I have lost an asst. manager (for stealing) at work today. I will be unable to get a replacement in time for Friday's (truck) or Saturday's (yard sale)due to this. I tried to find someone to cover but everyones has they're own store to cover.

I am again very sorry for this. I believe we may have to have done this anyways due to the lovely weather we are having at this time. It looks to be rain off & on this saturday.

This may work out better. It give use more time to get stuff. LoL :) Plus I was seeing that not alot of people had anything to bring and most poeple could not make it to help out. Sooooooo....... Please make sure you pass this on to everyone. If anyone has any ??? please feel free to call me. You guy's have the #.

Speaking of which. I'd like to update my list. So if anyone reads this. Can you please Email or send a private message w/ your full name's, phone #'s and address. Thanks.

OK......... Once again, THE YARD SALE IS POSTPONED !

We will work on a new date soon. Rik give me a shout out so I can work on a our next meeting date? Thanks.

K.......everyone sorry! But we will work it out.

OH, one more thing. I'd like to start to get some true idea of those of you that are really going to try to make C3. I need really answers here. One's who are actually saving as we speak to get there? We are working on something w/ all of fan force to get our own hotel. But they need true #'s not the one's saying ....Well I think so, I'm tring ....ect. ect. ect. So if you are really getting set for C3 let me know.

They need some kinda head count on this. Again, there will be a hotel there for up to 3 to 4 of you guy's all really paid for. So that cost will be cover for some if you are really planing on going. My room is alreally set & goes up to 4 people. I'm sure we can get in a couple more if need be..lol

K.....
    See everyone soon. Let me know.

SeeYa!!
    TK

14. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey TK , no problem about the yard sale there's just some things you can't control. Jason told me to go on the forum to find out if we were having the yard sale because he found out the weather was going to be not so good. I was going to call Rik tonight to tell him what time we were going to be at the Cantina for Friday night to drop off the stuff. I had a question about the yard sale so I called Rik. I think your right by postponing the yard sale we will have more time to find stuff. It kind of screws up my plans because we were planning to stop at Toys R' US and Target. I'm trying to find the other figure and collectible cups that are at Target. Jason and I were planning to see Spiderman 2 again this weekend.

15. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It's all cool TK. My question is, this was supposed to be an offical meet as well, so when will we be rescheduling the July Meeting? Personally, Sunday isn't good for me since I have prior obligations. What date will be good for everybody?

16. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    DJ...I know when you called I said we were still having the yard sale even though TK couldn't make it, but I guess it's in all of our best interest to postpone it. I'm writing this message in the hopes that you'll get it in time to NOT come by tonight after dinner with your yard sale stuff, but if you don't get it in time, that's OK...we'll put it all in my garage...I'll talk to you later...

P.S: TK...I need your home # again if you want to PM it to me

17. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    One way or another, I am definately going to be going to C3 so count me in. My wife might be coming as well, so that makes two. :)

18. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey Mandalorians, just wondering if/when we are going to hold a meeting this month, and when we will be rescheduling the Yard Sale. First Sat/Sun in August? Ideas? Suggestions? Post them here! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.