main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

c3

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by MasterUmraan, Jan 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterUmraan

MasterUmraan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2004
    ya know. I keep hearing about celebration 3 and that its the **** but.... what is it?? Like theres only people dressed up walking around looking at vintage star wars lunch boxes?? Hearing that the saga will be complete?? Please if you guys have any info on how I might enlighten on this subject please tell me. And give some examples too. Like c 2 or 1 or something. Thanks.
    Peace

2. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    You should try doing some research first before posting threads. Try reading some of the other threads on here like the Star Wars Celebration 3 FAq at http://boards.theforce.net/FanForce_Celebration_III/b10611/14999961/?65. Try starwarscelebration.com. Try starwars.com/c3. Questions like these are answered on here. You just need to open your eyes and try looking a little harder.

3. -Doctor_Evil-

-Doctor_Evil- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2004
    Like MrSkinnee said, there are plenty of places to do research on your own.

It's nobody's responsibility to convince you that C3 will be cool. If you don't think it will be, then that is fine. It will not be to everyone's liking.

In fact, if you need or want someone to convince you that it will be cool, then it is probably not for you anyway.

Doc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.