main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto C3PO Costume

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by SeeThreePO, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeeThreePO

SeeThreePO Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    Greetings all! I've made a neat C3PO costume and wondered if anyone knows of upcoming evente in the Hamilton, Ont. area. I've posted pics of it in the "Costume and Props" section. I've been to all the movie openings here in Hamilton, except the latest, which I hope to do soon. I hope to open a costume shop in the near future and would like an opinion on my costume. Maybe I can make you one! Thank you all for your time. SeeThreePO.

2. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Well I was thinking of new formal wear for work; A black robe...silver clip....something with a deep hood...

Real Sith Lord at a call centre sort of thing....

:p

EDIT;

Also thinking shoes....you think Sith leather hushpuppies would be too agressive in the work environment?

3. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    Hamilton, eh? :D Adam, perhaps the move WON'T be without it's rewards!

I'd love to see a Threepio costume! That sounds excellent! I'll probably bug you from time to time for help with my own costumes...

4. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    ooohhhh costumes..... can we jangoooooo for me..... hmmmm...... well i wont be able to afford anything like that for awhile but it would be cool..... C3PO would be cool too, cant wait to see it, and welcome to the boards

5. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Wel I did suggest he introduce himself in the Niagara forum, a Hamilton and Niagara is a tad closer than Hamilton and Toronto.

Oh well.

As far as costume help, we have several people down here with a fair bit of experience in that (and getting better at it each day), so why not visit us in the Niagara forum and say Hey, and read up on our costuming thread.

6. SeeThreePO

SeeThreePO Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    I'd love to help! I helped my brother with Boba Fett and Spiderman.

7. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Seeing a 3PO costume would be cool...but I couldn't go back to Hamilton. :) Not now. Though, I'll probably be out there at some point(s) over the summer, maybe I'll get a chance to see the costume then or some such.

(At least, I am hoping I don't have to go back.)

Not meaning to offend anyone from Hamilton, though. It wouldn't be any fun for me, as I mentioned in another post, noone of my friends are there and there'd be nothing to do. I've gone through that from September-April, and did not like it. I don't want to do that again. sigh.

Kat, that would be aboot the only good thing about going back :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.