main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY C4 Celebritys and Exclusives

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TK8049, May 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I want to have everyone list 3 people they want to be there and 3 exclusives. Lets not even use Hamill,Ford,Fisher,Portman or Mcgregor.THE BOARDS ARE DEAD!!

2. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    The undead zombies of Phil Brown, Sir Alec Guinness, and Peter Cushing. :D

Seriously, which SW actors hasn't been to a Celebration? Harrison Ford?

3. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    #1 Ian McDermit
    #2 Antony Daniels
    #3 Billy Dee (45) Williams

As far as excusives, I hope they have at least one cool exclusive Gentle Giant bust. Maybe an exclusive C. mini. (that would be freakin' sweet!) and lastly just some cool garb to wear. I wish I had bought more shirts and stuff from C3. I won't make that mistake twice. Of couse they will probably be a smaller size next year cause I will probably starve my self on bolonga and crackers between now and then. Gotta save somewhere.

Trooper off duty for the next week. Will be out of jurisdiction for a while. Keep the rebel insurgents in line in my absence. I 've heard of them trading arms on the black EBay market. Keep me informed.

For those in the know: COTF should be at your friendly neighborhood comic shop on Wed. or Thur. of next week, not Fri. for case opening goodness.

TKY out.

4. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Art Carney, Bea Arthur, Lemar Headley in drag. Lets have a Christmas (Life Day) reunion!!!!!!!

Exclusives wise, I'd like to see limited edition minis figures and maybe a limited piece for the new starship minis game. Oh and a Force FX Blue Luke saber. The one he lost on Bespin.

5. ED-VADER

ED-VADER Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2006
    OK, here's mine.

1.) Liam Neeson
    2.) Christopher Lee
    3.) Samuel L. Jackson

6. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Thats a great list Ed-Vader. Also good to see someone join the boards on my post instead of quitting them. I would put Sam and Christopher as my top 2 easy. I didn't even think of Liam.That would be awesome! In response to the question posted earlier about who hasn't been to a STAR WARS Celebration. These are the ones I know haven't been.Starting with Ep.1.Liam Neeson,Ewan McGregor,Natalie Portman,Kieria Knightly(Queens Handmaiden),Ian McDiarmid,Frank Oz,Samuel L.Jackson,Brian Blessed(Boss Nass voice or Vultan in 1980 Flash Gordon),Christopher Lee,James Earl Jones,Mark Hamill,Harrison Ford. These are all the big names I can think of who have NOT participated in a Celebration.Now I know your thinking this will be th 30th anniversary they will all show up.C2 was the 25th anniversary and Carrie Fisher was the only name to show up.Hayden Christensen did show up but didn't sign anything just "TROOPED" around in stormtrooper armor.But that was Indy and this will be L.A. I think we might pull a Samuel L. or Palpy.Definitely need a Mark and Carrie. While I'm sure Gentle Giant will have an exclusive about the only thing they haven't done from the original movie that would sell like hotcakes is a TIE FIGHTER PILOT bust. That would be freakin sweet! I am more curious about the figure and master replicas exclusives.I could see a stormtrooper helmet for MR or maybe a rebel trooper helmet,death star gunner,death star trooper etc.etc.

7. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    I wanna see......
    1. James Earl Jones
    2. Samuel L. Jackson
    The chick that played Shak Ti (She's Hott!)
    Ewan Mcgregor

8. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Other things from the OT that gentle giant hasn't done are:

1. AT-AT Driver mini bust
    2. Snowtrooper Mini bust
    3. Anything R2
    4. Lando (Suave not Skiff)
    5. Palpy, granted they issued a Palpy min bust from E3, but tell me that a full statue of himn sitting on his throne from Jedi would not make a BAD A$$ statue!

C4 Celebs:
    1. Billy Dee Williams
    2. Ian McDiarmand
    3. Ewan McGregor

Exclusives:
    The damn thing will have exclusive everything, even down to the toilet paper in the bathroom stalls.

But the exclusives I am most looking forward to have to be from Gentle Giant, maybe a Quinlan Vos mini bust?

9. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I am looking forward to:
    Mark Hamill
    Carrie Fisher
    Anthony Daniels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.