main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C4 Exclusive Figure, what could/should it be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    Or better yet, since it's the 30th anniversary of ANH; it could be the scene when Luke and Leia are swinging from the "cut off bridge" trying to get away from the stormtroopers.

I thought about that one, but they already made a two figure pack for that called swing to freedom. Han and C hewy had one as well. It came out a few years ago. It was a great figure, but leia was dressed....I mean........what I meant to say was.........theirs ourfits weren't as cool. :)

2. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    We're all coming up with some good ideas, but I'm pretty sure it'll be some lame repack of the Emperor sitting in his chair that talks and says something lame like:

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of Celebration Four."

...or...

"Good. I can feel your hanger. I am defensless. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards Celebration Four will be complete."

[face_plain] [face_frustrated]

3. pwinklespi

Mar 30, 2004
    We're all coming up with some good ideas, but I'm pretty sure it'll be some lame repack of the Emperor sitting in his chair that talks and says something lame like:

"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of Celebration Four."

It will be the emporor sitting on his throne, holding his own action figure saying "You want this, don't you?" or it will be 3,000 little star wars fans waiting in line to buy the figure and the emporor looking over saying "I can feel your anger."

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    I can just hear the people at Hasbro saying, "OH $%^#. Who leaked the news about the C4 figure???"

5. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I think it should be James Earl Jones saying

"Welcome to Star Wars Celebration 4. Never will you find a more simple way to spend thousands and thousands of dollars"

6. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006

I think it should be Luke whining "but I was going to go into Toshi Station to pick up some power converters" just so we're all reminded what a little beyotch he was. I mean common... the line that got me the most was in Episode IV Leia puts a blanket around him after Obi-Wan bites it. "I can't believe he's gone," he says. Leia's WHOLE FREAKIN PLANET JUST BLEW UP!!!!!!! Luke knew him for what, 4 or 5 hours? I hated Luke. He only grew a set in Jedi and even then he was a sissy. "Father, please! Help me!"

7. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    Aww...come on Grumpy, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. [face_laugh]

8. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I want it to be Leia recording her message to Obi-wan into R2

9. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    A figure of a Gen Con staffer, and when you press a button it says, "Ha! Ha! You just wasted a day in line to buy me!"

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    What would be even better is it would be a really cool action figure scene like the Unleashed Boba Fett with the Sarlaac, and it would have something really cool that would happen when you pushed the button...

And...

And...

Annnnd...

The button would stop working after you pushed it 2 times.

"Yay! 7 hours in line, and check this out!"
    [click...something happens]
    "Wow. That's so cool."
    [click...something happens]
    "This is awesome. I can't wait to show all my loser friends that couldn't come."
    [click...nothing happens]
    "Hey, um...this doesn't work anymore."

Clerk: "NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEXXXXXTTTTTT!"

11. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    Worse case scenario: George Lucas in a speedo talking figure "Faster, and more intense!"

[face_sick]

12. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    HAHA! I vote for this one.

13. --Azrael--

--Azrael-- Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2005
    lol

anyone believe in voodoo?

lol

14. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Since the 30th year anniversary is a pearl anniversary...why not a pearl Luke Skywalker figure?

15. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    What if there is no exclusive figure at all?

What about something to do with the Death Star? A cockpit of the Falcon with Han, Chewie, Luke, Leia, and 3PO?

16. pwinklespi

Mar 30, 2004
    Someone earlier suggested Luke holding Vadar on the ramp of the Imperial Shuttle as he was dying. That would be cool.

17. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    I think it should be a gold sith set with window box.Palpatine,Vader,Maul,Dooku and a EU character like Darth Bane.Or a solo family EU set Jacen,Jaina and Anakin.Or since its memorial day weekend a set of deceased heroes Chewie,Ackbar and others.Or a Skywalker family portrait Mara(new sculpt),Luke(aged),Ben (son).That should do it!!

18. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    that is the BEST idea yet! I want four!

19. buggyvirus1

buggyvirus1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    That is awesome considering I stayed in line for an entire day at C3. I want 4 of those. LOL

20. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    I think the figure should be something from ANH, considering it's the 30th anniversary of that film.
    I'm betting on a Luke figure.
    Or perhaps a fan, dressed up as Luke, in front of his unsympathetic mum/boss/significant other, and when you press the button it'll say (very whiny) "But I was going to Celebration 4 to pick up some exclusive action figures!"

21. Grumpy_Jedi

Jun 2, 2006
    I was in bed sick all day Friday but the guy I went with was in line for like 7 hours. He get me a poster and a figure. Then on the last day, we went back. They hardly had anything left but we got like 5 figures each and it took 45 minutes. I ended up giving all of them away. Can you imagine that?

22. pwinklespi

Mar 30, 2004
    I, by way of the Jedi mind trick, was able to get a ton of figures. I love em. I volunteered in the store. It was actually fun.

23. Grand_Admiral_J-tal

Grand_Admiral_J-tal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2005
    How about the figure action be about us, the fans? Afterall, we're the ones that buy all the stuff, see the movies, and fuel The Star Wars Movement (fan club sounds too Mickey Mouse cutesy).

Picture this: the figure would come in two varieties: an adult male or an adult female, somewhere between 18-30 years old, standing in a line. It could be a movie line, the line to get into Toys R Us or Target to buy the latest edition silver action figure, or to get into one of the conventions.

He/she would be wearing shorts and a Star Wars t-shirt, a hat, sun glasses hanging around the neck on a lanyard, a backpack slung over the shoulder, a water bottle in the right hand, and the latest edition of the Star Wars Insider in the left. A Master Replica FX saber will be resting at his/her feet.

Variations/special editions: figure displaying a look of exhaustion, a look of geeky excitement, a look of frustration.

The backdrop card could display the line for the CIII/CIV store (with cut out figure of Brian's Toys employee walking away with a cart full of the exclusive figures), movie theatre backdrop, or retail outlet backdrop.

24. Ulfor-Bombaasa

Ulfor-Bombaasa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2006
    I like this idea - a great way to represent Episode IV.

25. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    (upon hearing that Lucas will yet again edit ANH) Lucasfilm announces "The death of Jar-Jar on Alderaan Figure"....the exclusive CIV figure. [face_laugh] :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.