main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

C4 Exclusive Figure, what could/should it be?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala081499

Amidala081499 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 13, 2003
    OK the George Lucas action figure makes me cringe...I mean I love the guy but probably not in a speedo, unless he is paying me to look at it.

The Leia action figure...very good idea, like that it would be a female...for once, but not required.

Now...as for this Jar Jar thing...lets put the poor Gungan to rest, I mean was this character created as a George Lucas' grab bag special...You have to admit, he did add some comic relief in an already tense film...but "NO" to the action figure.

VOTE FOR A GREEDO ACTION FIGURE...I MEAN HAN REALLY DID SHOOT FIRST, AT LEAST GIVE OUR GREEN FRIEND SOME RESPECT...LOL

2. yodakarma

yodakarma Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Anakin and Luke 2 Pack with dual whining chip. Who can Wahhh the most:)

3. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    A repackaged Yoda figure with a new accessory sign that reads "5 hours in line stood you. Only this figure you have."[face_laugh]

4. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Tony-WanKenobiNC Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2005
    C-3PO figure stating, "the odds of successfully making it thru the store line to buy this figure is approximately 3,720 to 1."

Heck, make it a two pack with a Han figure to follow up with saying, "Never tell me the odds."

5. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    how about instead of a figure they use a plaque or basically a large stone Yavin four stage with all the heroes and droids standing after getting their metals. And do it in mini figures in pewter

6. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Feb 14, 2005
    ^^^^ I like this idea ^^^

7. --Azrael--

--Azrael-- Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2005
    very cool. but I think it will end up being a figure and not so much a pack. that being said the yavin idea is very cool

8. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    Yeah, I'm sure it's going to just be a figure. That being said, I suuuuuppose it should be that cry baby Luke. The films are really about the Skywalkers so I guess that makes sense. I would hope for a retro style figure though... because of the anniversay.

9. --Azrael--

--Azrael-- Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2005
    they've done the George lucas in costume. there's been vader...I'm half expecting a rick figure dressed as something...I'd like to see a Jabba the Hutt as seen in the deleted scene from a new hope before the CG got to him. that would be kinda cool.

10. Tony-WanKenobiNC

Feb 14, 2005
    Gonk! Gonk! Welcome to CIV.....Gonk! [face_laugh]
    Heck, I'll even take a Biggs figure w/Garrick Hagan signing it; he was ultra cool at C3. :cool:
    How 'bout a vinyl cape jawa that says, oon tee dee! (sp?) (translation, get back in line!) :oops:
    ...or even a Final Duel pack of Ben and Vader
    Holo Leia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.